SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:30 pm

instinct wrote:
just logic wrote:
michb95 wrote:Ok so first off i am totally team Jef!

Has anyone seen the Extra clip interview with Emily where they ask her about Arie and Jef?

Her reaction makes me nervous about her and Jef...I mean I really don't know why she would be saying the things shes saying about Arie still (this was shot after the MTA) if her and Jef are together....

http://www.extratv.com/videos/0-fk6aiu3f/

Because it's part of her job to keep up the suspense in order to draw in the audience.

IMO there are other ways to keep people guessing without saying that your F2 was "the best kisser, obviously". Has any other lead ever gushed so much about the F2, at least regarding the physical connection? I'm not saying that she is not currently with Jef but if she is, I think her comments were insensitive or just plain dumb.

They always gush about the F2 and every year people find it wrong for the Bachelor or Bachelorette to be doing so but it's their job. At the moment, I see many clues pointing to Arie and many clues pointing to Jef. My mind isn't made up but I always take media interviews out of the equation because the gushing happens every season (and the kissing is obviously in reference to what happened on the show this week so I can see why she said that first) and ends up revealing nothing. Even the tenses used by everyone - which people spend hours debating - typically indicates nothing more than mistakes in articulating one's thoughts properly.

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:18 pm

glazedover wrote:
instinct wrote:
just logic wrote:
michb95 wrote:Ok so first off i am totally team Jef!

Has anyone seen the Extra clip interview with Emily where they ask her about Arie and Jef?

Her reaction makes me nervous about her and Jef...I mean I really don't know why she would be saying the things shes saying about Arie still (this was shot after the MTA) if her and Jef are together....

http://www.extratv.com/videos/0-fk6aiu3f/

Because it's part of her job to keep up the suspense in order to draw in the audience.

IMO there are other ways to keep people guessing without saying that your F2 was "the best kisser, obviously". Has any other lead ever gushed so much about the F2, at least regarding the physical connection? I'm not saying that she is not currently with Jef but if she is, I think her comments were insensitive or just plain dumb.

She's got the guy for more than 2 months now and I'm sure he knows how she really feels. So why should she care about sounding insensitive at this point? She can just go ahead and do what she needs to do for the good of the show.

Don't you think Emily & her F1 have already - weeks ago!! - discussed what happened w/her & the other men on the show???

At the very least, they have it discussed episode by episode. :yes: Since she was so upset about things that Brad did, I doubt she'd leave any 'suprises' for her F1.
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:20 am

Welcome to my tell-all about the Men Tell All. We are less than one week away from the incredible finale of Emily’s season. If you didn’t catch it the few times I mentioned it during the special, Emily’s finale is this Sunday, July 22! If you just missed that mention then it is my hope that you will see it when I mention it again at the end of this blog. The MTA is always an interesting show but for some reason this season I really wasn’t sure what I was going to get. It didn’t take long to realize it was going to be a good show.

The first thing that became very evident was the crowd’s response to Sean. They went nuts every time I mentioned his name. We started talking a little bit about Kalon and then I brought him down to the hot seat. Either Kalon is just too proud to admit that he was wrong and was incredibly rude and disrespectful, or he really just doesn’t have a clue. I might be leaning towards the latter, unfortunately. The more he talked the more he really didn’t seem to see anything wrong with how he acted towards Emily or the other guys. The best part about Kalon is the more he talked, the deeper he dug his own grave. He just can’t help himself. The guys were more than willing to remind him how he acted and didn’t let him off the hook. You’ll be seeing a lot more of Kalon starting next week as he moves into Bachelor Pad.

Ryan is a different story. He might be a “bad boy,” but he’s definitely not a bad guy. I find him fascinating and could’ve talked to him for hours. The things this guy says and the things he conjures up in his head just amaze and baffle me, but in an entertaining way. He is a smooth-talking, over-confident guy, but he’s in on the joke so it makes it funny and not so annoying. I will still stand by my statement, putting all at ease, in saying Ryan will not be the next Bachelor, but I’d love to see that guy in Bachelor Pad. (Next year, Ryan?) I do love how embarrassed Emily gets when she admits that she fell for this guy. It was wild to listen to her talk at the beginning of the season about how full of it he was, and how he’s never going to get to her, only to have her end up falling for his charms — for a little while anyway.

I was really surprised to see how emotional both Chris and Sean were. Both men admitted they fell head over heels in love with Emily and that they were both heartbroken. The one thing that really struck me, though, is neither one had any resentment for Emily. In fact, they both were grateful to her for the experience they had. I think this speaks volumes about the kind of woman Emily is and how she conducted herself during this show. These two proud guys that laid it all on the line for Emily could only thank her and say nice things about her. I was especially impressed with Sean. I was glad all of you got to hear how intelligent and thoughtful he is. He is very much in touch with his emotions and isn’t afraid to share that.

Emily then came out and faced the guys for the first time since sending them home. One thing that you didn’t get to see was when Emily first sat down, the two of us had some fun joking about all the tabloid reports about us being together. Hysterical. I wasn’t expecting Emily to come after Kalon again like she did, but obviously she doesn’t like this guy or his “bulls—.” Once again, Emily verbally handed Kalon his hat and showed him the door. Everybody in the audience loved it when she went West Virginia Hoodrat on his ass again. Kalon really needs to go find a lesser opponent, because right now on the scoreboard it’s Emily: 2, Kalon: 0.

You may have seen on Twitter that we are discussing a one-hour Best of Bachelor Bloopers special. This is true! This all came about backstage as we were discussing how much everybody loves the bloopers package we show during every MTA. Mike Fleiss, the creator of this franchise, asked me what I thought about putting together a special, and I said it’s a no-brainer. Judging by the response we got on Twitter this week, I’d say we have no choice but to make this happen. I’ll keep you posted, of course, on any and all details as they arise.

At the top of the show you got a glimpse at the new season of Bachelor Pad, which premieres next Monday, July 23. As you can see, it is unlike any season that’s come before. What you saw was just a taste of the wild ride ahead. Of all the stupid things Kalon said this season, he did sum it up best when he said, “Expect the unexpected!”

This Sunday, July 22 is the 3-hour event of the summer, the finale of The Bachelorette. As you saw, this is far from over, and a lot can and did happen in that final week. To say it’s emotional or dramatic is a gross understatement. It’s going to be an incredible two nights with the finale followed by the opening of the Pad. Have a great week and I’ll see you this Sunday. Until then you can always sound off via Twitter @chrisbharrison or reach out to Mike Fleiss, @fleissmeister
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 am

I thought the bloopers sucked last night. Hopefully, they are saving the best ones for the blooper special.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:42 am

cindebugg wrote:I thought the bloopers sucked last night. Hopefully, they are saving the best ones for the blooper special.

Truth. My fave still are Jill's.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:19 pm

veg_out wrote:
cindebugg wrote:I thought the bloopers sucked last night. Hopefully, they are saving the best ones for the blooper special.

Truth. My fave still are Jill's.

Jason had some funny stuff too. DeAnna too - as a starring role in her own seasons bloopers. She was unable to form a grammatically correct sentence I remember ....too funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

+35
just logic
michb95
mome2jk
Shelby
tigertiz