SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:12 am

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' episode 8
by Chris Harrison

I hope by now you’ve heard the great news that the finale for this season will be a three-hour event — including the live After the Final Rose special — airing Sunday, July 22nd. The next day, Monday July 23rd will be the premiere of Bachelor Pad 3. We’re in production on Pad right now and it’s amazing. But before we jump too far forward let’s talk about the hometown dates and how Emily is holding up as we head down the home stretch here. After some incredible travel around the world we were all happy to be back in the good ol’ USA. The first stop on the hometown dates was with Chris in Chicago. The minute you saw Chris and Emily together you could tell there was just something a little off about them and their usual chemistry. Is it just me or did Chris’ dad kind of accidentally set his son up for the fall by telling him Emily said she was falling in love with Chris, when it turns out she never really said anything close to that? Chris is twenty-five years young. Now, that’s only a year younger than Emily but they are really in different places in their life. It didn’t really seem in the end that Chris is ready to provide what Emily is looking for, especially when you stack him up against the three other men remaining.

After Chicago, Emily flew over to St George, Utah to see Jef and his family. Emily summed this scene up best when she said who knew that Jef (and his skinny jeans) has so much country in him? Unlike with Chris, the chemistry here was amazing. It’s funny to see how nervous Emily gets around Jef and how much she really wants to impress him. Jef’s letter was beyond romantic and it really blew Emily away. To be honest she was blown away by the entire visit with Jef. His family really loved her and it seemed like she really fit in. After such an easy date in Utah with Jef, Emily had a bit of a rough start in Scottsdale with Arie and his family. The date started off on the right track… sorry just have to throw in those cheesy Bachelorette lines every now and then. Arie took Emily along for a ride in his two-seat IndyCar. Emily loves the track and loves cars but knows nothing about IndyCars. She really enjoyed being there and seeing Arie in his element.

Arie’s hometown is a great example of why I love these dates so much. His family is Dutch and it took a bit for everybody to warm up and feel each other out. After a while they all did hit it off and by the end the family seemed to love Emily as much as Arie does. I really enjoyed the talk between the two Aries. Listening to Arie talk to his dad you could really see they have an amazing relationship. At the end of the date Arie made it a perfect three for three of guys that expressed their love for her. Sean broke that streak in Dallas but he was more than clear about how much he’s feeling for her right now. The more time Emily spends with Sean the more impressed she is with him. The practical jokes Sean and his family played on Emily were funny. She really fell for it when he was telling her how he lived at home.

Sean really took a huge step up after their date in London and ever since then their relationship seems to be growing by leaps and bounds. There was never a doubt in my mind that Sean, Jef and Arie would be her final three guys. She’s some ways she’s actually falling for all three of these guys right now and that’s what led to a very serious deliberation and rose ceremony. By the time I met Emily for deliberation at the Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills she wasn’t herself. She was on edge and it seemed the weight of the situation was finally getting to her. The fact that she has three great men falling for her and she’s feeling so much in return really made her feel like time was running out a little too fast. Not only is she worried about how she’s going to say goodbye to these guys but, she’s wondering how she could be possibly be feeling so much for so many of them. While this is an embarrassment of riches for Emily I think deep down she was hoping at this point she really would have had this figured out and she could just sail to the finish line.

The way things have gone and the way these guys have stepped up Emily has her work cut out for her in the weeks to come and there are heartbreaking decisions ahead. Emily has done a fantastic job of narrowing it down to three really good men. Now it’s a matter of trying to figure out who really fits in to her life best. I can’t remember a season where we’ve had so many of our fans divided on who they think is best for Emily. I’ve seen a lot of support for all three and I think that just shows why Emily is struggling as well. We have some great weeks ahead as we head off to the beautiful island of Curacao to wrap this up. I look forward to talking to you this week via Twitter @chrisbharrison, and you can always keep up with the latest Bachelorette news on our official website www.thebachelor.tv.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:18 am

Blog is up!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/07/10/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-9-blog/
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:21 am

As you saw in the preview, this leads to probably the most emotional finale we’ve ever had. But first, next week will be the Men Tell All special where all the men you love and love to hate come back to talk about what’s been a great season. Then the following Sunday, July 22, will be the three-hour finale — including the live After the Final Rose special. Then come back on Monday July 23, for the premiere of Bachelor Pad, which I’ll be blogging for you as well. The finale of this season will be an event you don’t want to miss. I’ll see you next week as I grill the guys about their love of Emily to their unfortunate choice in tank tops. Until then, you can find me on Twitter @chrisbharrison and you can find lots of extras at www.thebachelor.tv.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:25 am

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: "I Got Teary!"

On this week's episode of The Bachelorette, Emily sadly and tearfully said goodbye to Sean and even host Chris Harrison says he welled up watching their farewell.

"I just wanted to give the guy a hug and make it OK and give her a hug," Harrison tells TVGuide.com. "You'll see next week at the 'Men Tell All' he's still heartbroken."

Keep reading for more on Harrison's reaction to the fantasy dates, why he's proud of Emily and whose hot-seat conversation next week is extremely uncomfortable. Plus: Why did Emily ask to not watch the guys' video messages?

Did you have any idea who Emily was going to let go?
Chris Harrison: You could easily make a case for all three that they are the best man for her. They will love her, respect her, take care of Ricki — they're perfect — and I've never been able to say that before. I've never been able to run through the final three and give you a laundry list of things why they're the best guy.

Bachelorette Sneak Peek: Will Emily offer the men the fantasy suite card?

What do you think ultimately led Emily to cut Sean?
Harrison: On paper and in her head, Sean is the guy, and without a doubt one of the greatest guys she's met. Publicly, I think she's even afraid that she's going to be tarred and feathered for not picking him, but in her heart it just wasn't there like it was for Arie and Jef.

How tough was that goodbye?
Harrison: Watching that goodbye I got teary. I just wanted to give the guy a hug and make it OK and give her a hug. I thought it was the most emotional, heartfelt goodbye we've ever had, and she really said it all when she said, "I wanted it to be you so bad." She really tried to force herself into thinking Sean was the guy but thought, "I can't want it to be you; it has to be you." For him to have opened up and say all the things he did, you know that doesn't come easy for him. You'll see next week at the Tell All he's still heart-broken.

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: "Emily narrowed it down to three phenomenal guys"

Were you surprised when Emily wouldn't trust herself to be alone with Arie?
Harrison: Her and Arie definitely have that intangible physical attraction. I'm just proud that Emily let herself embrace and feel all of this, and she walked the line beautifully where she did talk and act like a normal woman would like, "I want nothing more to jump his bones."

Jef asked some poignant questions about Ricki and their future.
Harrison: Jef has a youthful exuberance and is wonderful to be around, but she's also very attracted to the guy who wrote that letter [after Prague] and is very thoughtful in a serious manner. One complaint about our show sometimes is we don't show them talking politics or religion so I'm glad we showed these real-world conversations.

The video messages were back!
Harrison: We always shoot them, [but] we don't always show them. It just depends on whether or not it's clear that one guy is going or that it's not as emotional of an episode. This was such an extraordinary situation with three guys so in love with her it fit. We didn't show it, but she actually asked me, "Do I have to watch these?" I convinced her that "These guys took the time to say this stuff. You at least owe it to them to watch it. It's not fair to take the easy way out."

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Next week's decision is not as easy as people think

What can we expect from next week's "Men Tell All"?
Harrison: It was very emotional, and I was surprised at how emotional Chris was. People will really see how special Emily is and get a sense as to why all these guys were falling in love with her.

I assume Kalon will be in the hot seat?
Harrison: It wasn't as intense until Emily came out and confronted him and then it got very contentious and slightly uncomfortable. He tried to be a wily politician, and good on her for not backing down. There's a moment that got a round of applause from the audience.

Was there any arguing among men?
Harrison: I was worried it would be a big bro fest, but they definitely weren't afraid to rip on each other.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Fantasy-Dates-1049738.aspx?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 am

one comment... CH knew. he is perfectly trained to turn around and say half truth

Did you have any idea who Emily was going to let go?
Chris Harrison: You could easily make a case for all three that they are the best man for her. They will love her, respect her, take care of Ricki — they're perfect — and I've never been able to say that before. I've never been able to run through the final three and give you a laundry list of things why they're the best guy.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Can't wait to see CH for the MTA and the ATFR - I just love him in that role.
(see my Avi)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mome2jk Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can't wait to see CH for the MTA and the ATFR - I just love him in that role.
(see my Avi)

That was my favorite moment with him as a host! It will be great to see how he does live.

mome2jk

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:18 pm

mome2jk wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Can't wait to see CH for the MTA and the ATFR - I just love him in that role.
(see my Avi)

That was my favorite moment with him as a host! It will be great to see how he does live.

It's definitely! I can't wait to see CH doing for his job!!
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by michb95 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Ok so first off i am totally team Jef!

Has anyone seen the Extra clip interview with Emily where they ask her about Arie and Jef?

Her reaction makes me nervous about her and Jef...I mean I really don't know why she would be saying the things shes saying about Arie still (this was shot after the MTA) if her and Jef are together....

http://www.extratv.com/videos/0-fk6aiu3f/

michb95
michb95

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:28 pm

michb95 wrote:Ok so first off i am totally team Jef!

Has anyone seen the Extra clip interview with Emily where they ask her about Arie and Jef?

Her reaction makes me nervous about her and Jef...I mean I really don't know why she would be saying the things shes saying about Arie still (this was shot after the MTA) if her and Jef are together....

Because it's part of her job to keep up the suspense in order to draw in the audience.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 pm

just logic wrote:

Because it's part of her job to keep up the suspense in order to draw in the audience.

IMO there are other ways to keep people guessing without saying that your F2 was "the best kisser, obviously". Has any other lead ever gushed so much about the F2, at least regarding the physical connection? I'm not saying that she is not currently with Jef but if she is, I think her comments were insensitive or just plain dumb.
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 pm

instinct wrote:
just logic wrote:

IMO there are other ways to keep people guessing without saying that your F2 was "the best kisser, obviously". Has any other lead ever gushed so much about the F2, at least regarding the physical connection? I'm not saying that she is not currently with Jef but if she is, I think her comments were insensitive or just plain dumb.

She's got the guy for more than 2 months now and I'm sure he knows how she really feels. So why should she care about sounding insensitive at this point? She can just go ahead and do what she needs to do for the good of the show.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Bachelorette 8 Blogs & Interviews - Discussion

+35
just logic
michb95
mome2jk
Shelby
tigertiz