SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by newfiegirl Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Looking at tv guide on my tv for upcoming episodes; sometimes they show descriptions early but usually not until the week before the show. It displays 2 weeks at a time and for the Oct 31 episode the description is up and it is:
"Look who's coming to dinner! Bachelor Brad journeys to the hometowns of the four remaining bachelorettes to meet their parents."
So unless the guide screwed up, this would indicate Brad sends home 4 in episode 4. Will keep an eye on this decription to see if it changes before Oct 31.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:43 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Looking at tv guide on my tv for upcoming episodes; sometimes they show descriptions early but usually not until the week before the show. It displays 2 weeks at a time and for the Oct 31 episode the description is up and it is:
"Look who's coming to dinner! Bachelor Brad journeys to the hometowns of the four remaining bachelorettes to meet their parents."
So unless the guide screwed up, this would indicate Brad sends home 4 in episode 4. Will keep an eye on this decription to see if it changes before Oct 31.

So my hearing was correct then. I wrote that according to the previews shown, he sends four home in the next episode when I was doing the episode summary on Wednesday.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Yes I heard the same in the previews and they show the shocked looks on 2 of the ladies faces. So, the speculation has been about why Brad excuses himself during the RC when there is 1 rose left on the table.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:03 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Yes I heard the same in the previews and they show the shocked looks on 2 of the ladies faces. So, the speculation has been about why Brad excuses himself during the RC when there is 1 rose left on the table.

Maybe he is still undecided as to who to send home and wants to talk to one of them? Didn't one of the Bachelors do that? or maybe one of the girls runs off and he is following her? or maybe he just has to go...really bad!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:02 am

newfiegirl wrote:Yes I heard the same in the previews and they show the shocked looks on 2 of the ladies faces. So, the speculation has been about why Brad excuses himself during the RC when there is 1 rose left on the table.

This show literally just recycles old ones from the US version! Too funny & so transparent. deadhorse

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:47 am

Sprite wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:Looking at tv guide on my tv for upcoming episodes; sometimes they show descriptions early but usually not until the week before the show. It displays 2 weeks at a time and for the Oct 31 episode the description is up and it is:

So my hearing was correct then. I wrote that according to the previews shown, he sends four home in the next episode when I was doing the episode summary on Wednesday.
If he sends 4 home, then there will be a missing episode. I don't see how he can send 4 home. Well, there are always 4 going to HTD's so where is the epi in the middle and how can they do an epi without sending anyone home? There are 9 episodes, we are only done 3.....

Also, if you reasonably look at things, we have 1 more rose ceremony at least in Victoria and one in PEI, with dates in PEI. Therefore looking at that, I think the TV guide is off by 1 week with what is being said there. Now if he changes his mind at rose ceremony and doesn't send all 4 home again but 1 or 2 at the Rose ceremony, thinking/assuming that Chantelle has already been sent home on the 2 on 1 which I believe happens this week coming up on the rock climbing date, then things should look like this:

Oct. 24 RC in Victoria, count goes from 8 to 5 or 6
Oct. 31 RC in PEI, count goes to 4
Nov. 7, HTD's (considering that the women tell all is being taped on Nov2, there really isn't a lot of time to edit it before showing it on the 7th.)
Nov. 14, WTA
Nov. 21 FD's
Nov. 28 finale as been said by press releases.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:07 pm

I've been trying to figure out the same thing Auntie in spite of the tv guide. I have a feeling the Oct 31 description will change. The info would be gotten from the network and there is no way they would give out a description that would give away the hype in the preview when Tyler tells the girls that 4 are going home. Me thinks the episode 5 description will change after episode 4 has aired and we see that only 2 or 3 go home. I'm pretty sure that Brad excuses himself to ask for more roses. Due to the fact he sent more ladies home last week, the numbers going this week need to balance out the episodes left.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:13 pm

newfiegirl wrote:I've been trying to figure out the same thing Auntie in spite of the tv guide. I have a feeling the Oct 31 description will change. The info would be gotten from the network and there is no way they would give out a description that would give away the hype in the preview when Tyler tells the girls that 4 are going home. Me thinks the episode 5 description will change after episode 4 has aired and we see that only 2 or 3 go home. I'm pretty sure that Brad excuses himself to ask for more roses. Due to the fact he sent more ladies home last week, the numbers going this week need to balance out the episodes left.
Exactly! You got to look at the episodes that are left, namely the screen caps that we have right now for rose ceremonies. We have screencaps from 2 separate ones, Victoria and PEI before the HTD's to account for. With the TV guide slip up, I believe that you are right, we will see a sudden change in the description after this episode airs on Wed.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Maybe they are having an ATFR and are counting that as an episode?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:05 am

This was posted on a Bachelor Canada FB page about Whitney. There was a previous post stating she was a bar tender:

Well she's apparently already dating someone and gonna quit her job because of all the harassment she's getting at work, I'm 100% sure she doesn't win this thing, I think she makes it to top 4 or 5, but she doesn't win! Thank goodness!

October 16 at 1:56pm..

@ Nisha no I am most definately not her friend, I am friends with someone who's known her a long time
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 am

Sprite wrote:Maybe they are having an ATFR and are counting that as an episode?
The ATR is on for sure as per the press releases, but again, why do we have a rose ceremony in victoria, and dates and rose ceremony in PEI. How does that fit into only one week?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 am

jojo47 wrote:This was posted on a Bachelor Canada FB page about Whitney. There was a previous post stating she was a bar tender:

Well she's apparently already dating someone and gonna quit her job because of all the harassment she's getting at work, I'm 100% sure she doesn't win this thing, I think she makes it to top 4 or 5, but she doesn't win! Thank goodness!

October 16 at 1:56pm..

@ Nisha no I am most definately not her friend, I am friends with someone who's known her a long time
Thanks jojo for finding this. Makes things easier as I do too only think she makes it to PEI and not beyond.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968