SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:40 am

Just to confirm, PEI is NOT the location of the final rose. I overheard talk of the "girls" (plural) coming to get the "roses" (again, plural). This was on Monday, June 18, during the afternoon, when they were setting up for filming.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:04 am

Bobbi2 wrote:Just to confirm, PEI is NOT the location of the final rose. I overheard talk of the "girls" (plural) coming to get the "roses" (again, plural). This was on Monday, June 18, during the afternoon, when they were setting up for filming.
Thankyou so much for that confirmation. Didn't see how palm trees etc would survive the winter in PEI as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:26 am

YAY, Bobbi2! We now have another piece of the puzzle in place. Bobbi has identified the location of the RC (June 18) in PEI as Dalvay by the Sea. You can read about it here:
http://www.dalvaybythesea.com

Bobbi2 wrote:Well, I'm just relieved that I was correct about PEI! I was beginning to wonder when they talked about travelling "the world" and not "Canada." They showed it in the preview they aired at the end of the show for the upcoming season. The shot where they show the brunette in the red dress walking out on Brad (who's wearing white at the time) was, in fact, filmed at Dalvay-by-the-sea (I recognized the door - random, but it's very old and hard to forget!). Also, the aerial shot of the old hotel with the lake off to the side and the beach in the foreground was the same hotel / location. Yea! What a gorgeous spot (and the weather was wonderful there in June when they filmed there) - hope they are able to show how beautiful it really is! firework

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 8 B2-8
The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 8 B3-8
The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 8 Screenshot20121005at121
The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 8 Screenshot20121005at115

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:56 am

That's Whitney he's saying that to, right? Is she telling him to get rid of someone?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:59 am

atem wrote:That's Whitney he's saying that to, right? Is she telling him to get rid of someone?

I think some are speculating that Brad is talking to Laura.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:09 pm

Why Laura? I was so hoping it was Whitney, confessing that she had a boyfriend back home.
He tells the woman it's the most selfish thing she could have done. Boyfriend fits the bill.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

I can't imagine that Whitney would ever confess anything - she's on a missioin to snag him, whether she actually likes him or not, she's not going to upset that apple cart. It's prolly like atem said - she's basically telling him to get rid of someone (Gabrielle??)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:56 pm

When someone is talking to Brad and he's wearing the cream colored suit, he says "This is like the most selfish thing you could have done." I dont think he'd respond that way if someone is asking for him to eliminate another woman. I think someone is confessing to having a boyfriend back home.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 pm

guess we'll have to wait and see, eh?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:04 pm

The girl in red is not Whitney. Look at the little inset in the big picture and the girl in the white dress is Whitney. The girls in the pictures don't match.

Brad's comments are a voice over so at this point we don't really know whether the conversation and SC really match each other. He may have had the talk with Whitney but not in this particular scenario. IMO

tigertiz wrote:When someone is talking to Brad and he's wearing the cream colored suit, he says "This is like the most selfish thing you could have done." I dont think he'd respond that way if someone is asking for him to eliminate another woman. I think someone is confessing to having a boyfriend back home.

That's why I think it's probably Laura and she's telling him once again that she wants to go home.That going to be the reoccuring theme with her and I think we'll see her insecurities with Brad play out that way, much like Tessa in Andy B season.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:24 pm

It looks like Nicole
The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 8 Nicole-D2-580x358

or Kara...I am going by the hair.

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 8 Kara-H2-580x358

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:03 am

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/10/do-you-have-a-question-for-brad/
I wonder if this will be available in the US - since it is not video content.

Canada’s first Bachelor, Brad Smith, will be joining us in our weekly Live Chat Wednesday October 17th at 9:30 p.m. ET.

If you have a question for Brad let us know in the comments section on this page, post it to our Facebook page, or tweet us at @BachelorCA.

Remember to join us at 9:30 p.m. ET on Wednesday October October 17th for our weekly live chat with special guest Brad Smith.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968