SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:50 am

northernviewer wrote:
AmberTrails wrote:Sorry....my mistake, but rose petals on the bed was a good clue. Where would they have been for Whitney, I wonder!

probably in the toilet..... you know, cuz she thinks that she's better than everybody else.....to prove that her poop don't stink giggling
LOL, love it!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Sues_Reality Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:10 pm

I think I just peed myself. Well a little. Seriously, maybe the reason they didn't show the Whitney fantasy suite was because the conversation/encounter between them was so awkward. Did you see her response to the card...that looked awkward in itself.

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Bachelor Brad Smith‏@bradcsmith
@bachelorCA in 3 more sleeps....I don't think anyone is as exited as I am, for the Final Rose!! Wednesday will be known as #nomoresecretsday

Ashley Duval‏@aduval38
Just saw the preview 4 @bachelorCA finale, geeze I even scare myself! Ash on fire!! P.s. Don't invite me to a party dangggg!

Ashley Duval‏@aduval38
P.S. My performance was brought to you by Coors Lite. I was definitely cold certified!

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Brad Smith Bachelor Canada
about an hour ago.

3 more sleeps until the Big Reveal! I can't tell you how great it is going to be! After 5 months of being secretive. Just to have everyone know the outcome will be like 500 lbs off my shoulders!! Who's excited for ep8 ? I can't say the outcome! I can say it's one of the most unreal episodes of the Bachelor I have ever seen!!! People are going to be blown away!!

Who's pumped!?

Brad Smith Bachelor Canada @sandie Unreal in the context that i used it has nothing to do with the validity of the program!!

54 minutes ago · Like · 2..
Brad Smith Bachelor Canada unreal as....unbelievable, amazing...great

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:55 pm

momoftrips wrote:
about an hour ago.

3 more sleeps until the Big Reveal! I can't tell you how great it is going to be! After 5 months of being secretive. Just to have everyone know the outcome will be like 500 lbs off my shoulders!! Who's excited for ep8 ? I can't say the outcome! I can say it's one of the most unreal episodes of the Bachelor I have ever seen!!! People are going to be blown away!!

Who's pumped!?

Brad Smith Bachelor Canada @sandie Unreal in the context that i used it has nothing to do with the validity of the program!!

He seems quite excited for the secret to be revealed and I get the feeling we'll see the love story.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
about an hour ago.

Who's pumped!?

He seems quite excited for the secret to be revealed and I get the feeling we'll see the love story.

If he chose Bianka, I'll see a love story. If he chose Whitney, I'll see another dumbass guy falling for a fake set of boobs. (o) (o)

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:33 am

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
about an hour ago.

Who's pumped!?

If he chose Bianka, I'll see a love story. If he chose Whitney, I'll see another dumbass guy falling for a fake set of boobs. (o) (o)
With all he's gone on about "trusting the kid", I can't honestly see him choosing Whitney. I think we will see a great honest love story for sure.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:58 am

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
about an hour ago.
Who's pumped!?
54 minutes ago · Like · 2..Brad Smith Bachelor Canada unreal as....unbelievable, amazing...great

NV.this is how I will feel too..can't wait..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:52 am

Hotmomma wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
about an hour ago.
Who's pumped!?
54 minutes ago · Like · 2..Brad Smith Bachelor Canada unreal as....unbelievable, amazing...great

NV.this is how I will feel too..can't wait..
Me too, I know the opinion of mine in the other forum of how the sc of him arriving in a brown shirt and her in a blue dress will be met with controversey, but I can see it being a possible. He arrives at Whit's place the morning of the ceremony to tell her that she's not the one for him, she storms off before he can tell her everything. I am wondering if he did that so the rc place is dedicated to his time with Bianka and not for a bad memory as well.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:06 pm

From the previews, I don't see by his BL that Brad is all that into Bianka, so I am having a very hard time seeing some great love story between them.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 pm

I dont' see any love story at all.

which is fine - if they like each other enough to date IRL, that's really all I expect from these couples - I find it unnatural that someone would actually get engaged within the scope of this show. between dating multiple people at the same time and getting engaged moments after breaking up with someone else - that's not a fairy tale.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:41 pm

anders wrote:I dont' see any love story at all.

which is fine - if they like each other enough to date IRL, that's really all I expect from these couples - I find it unnatural that someone would actually get engaged within the scope of this show. between dating multiple people at the same time and getting engaged moments after breaking up with someone else - that's not a fairy tale.

With either Bianka or Whitney. I see he has the hots for Whiney, and he like Bianka.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968