SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

What's he grapping onto?!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Mirzam wrote:What's he grapping onto?!!!

Bianka's boob! And speaking of boobs, could Whitney stick hers out any further without dislocating her back?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm

momoftrips wrote:The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 27 Mim89
Regram from stylist @simakumar - It's Canadian Bachelor Brad Smith and his final four ladies wearing @nativeshoes Fitzsimmons boots! @fbombtrading

Interesting hand placement Brad. giggling

How did he play football on those skinny feet?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 pm

northernviewer wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:Was wondering too why we never saw Whit & Brad fantasy suite. Was it because of the extra time needed to see Whit's rudeness at the RC and the fact it was only a 1 hr episode. Why would they give the owners of Ryan's Mansion and Fox Harbour Resort free advertising by showing the rooms, and only show Ravenglass with the outside balcony scene? Something that makes you go hmmmm!

good point about time allotment - if they decided on equal face time for each girl, they seemed to want to tell Whitney's story in a different way than the time they spent in the Fantasy suite. This also points to her not being F1 IMO
Well, even with Whit's fd and turmoil at rc, she still had a min less air time than Bianka.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:59 pm

jojo47 wrote:

Bianka's boob! And speaking of boobs, could Whitney stick hers out any further without dislocating her back?

giggling

Seriously, could she possibly stick them out any further?? I think that picture is worth a 1000 words for me. Brad loves to have fun... and so does Bianka. Whitney is a downer most of the time and so stuck on herself. Brad will go for beautiful and fun :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:08 am

northernviewer wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

giggling

Seriously, could she possibly stick them out any further?? I think that picture is worth a 1000 words for me. Brad loves to have fun... and so does Bianka. Whitney is a downer most of the time and so stuck on herself. Brad will go for beautiful and fun :yes:
I agree with you, Whit is there for all show and to find how much further she can get, Bianka is there for the process and for all the right reasons, IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:11 am

Brad is a goofus. :laughingoutlou He has his pantleg pulled up showing off his shoe (and his skinny leg) and he and Bianka just happen to be knee to knee. Whit is at the other end.

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers - Page 27 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 am

Brill wrote:Brad is a goofus. :laughingoutlou He has his pantleg pulled up showing off his shoe (and his skinny leg) and he and Bianka just happen to be knee to knee. Whit is at the other end.
Kinda self explanatory, eh? Brad loves to have fun and think Bianka and him look great together, not to mention that he is reaching for something that he really wants. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:45 am

The rose petals were on the bed for Bianka, and on the floor for Whitney! Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:03 am

AmberTrails wrote:The rose petals were on the bed for Bianka, and on the floor for Whitney! Embarressed!

that was Kara's room where they were on the floor with the candles. We didn't even see Whitney's room!

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:58 am

Sorry....my mistake, but rose petals on the bed was a good clue. Where would they have been for Whitney, I wonder!

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 am

AmberTrails wrote:Sorry....my mistake, but rose petals on the bed was a good clue. Where would they have been for Whitney, I wonder!

probably in the toilet..... you know, cuz she thinks that she's better than everybody else.....to prove that her poop don't stink giggling

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u
happyvalleygirl
ma06my
shannonmac
ja1968