SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed May 30, 2012 12:34 am

reason wrote:It is better when we dont know the end, knowing the end makes it boring

Not to me. I like knowing the ending and trying to see how she got there. A lot of things have to happen for Jef to pull in front of Arie and Sean. I can't wait to see what that is/how it happens and when! But either way only a small fraction, if that, of the viewers are spoiled.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Wed May 30, 2012 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed May 30, 2012 12:35 am

composer53 wrote:Can someone bring all the pictures that include Emily and/or Jef over to this thread? They look really interesting.. Jef is in several of them.

Are they the ones that are posted in Jef's SC thread or are they new?
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 30, 2012 2:33 am

reason wrote:It is better when we dont know the end, knowing the end makes it boring

I love knowing the ending. It makes it very exciting for me. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 30, 2012 2:35 am

Love_Me wrote:

I agree...I am with you Love! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 2:43 am

Love_Me wrote:

Me too, Love_Me, I find it exciting, but I always like to the know the ending first in movies too. Also, knowing who is F1, does show how much editing and sly manipulation goes on by TPTB (in what they show us or better yet, don't show us) to throw us off the F1 and show more of the others. Emily is making it alot easier for TPTB than Ashley, as Emily seems to be enjoying (kissing) her top guys very much, where with Ashley, only JP got the hot kisses. whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 30, 2012 10:09 am

I sometimes read the end of a book first too! Embarressed! Though my Kindle makes that a bit tougher!
Some of my friends like to know who wins, others think I am just plain crazy for wanting to know!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed May 30, 2012 10:24 am

I don't know why Emily is doing what she was upset about Brad
i just hope that Jef is not a jealous guy like Emily was with Brad
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed May 30, 2012 10:38 am

Emily said in an interview with Extra that "Kissing is okay- thats what being the bachelorette is all about".
I assume from that when she was upset with Brad is wasn't about the kissing.

So if that is true- what will be different about what she does going forward. Was she upset with Brad because he made it seem that he had a strong relationship with several women and there wasn't necessarily a front runner- therefore hard decision? If that is the case maybe as time goes on we will not see Emily leading the men on after she has made her decision. Maybe she will send 2 men home at the FRC? Maybe not. Maybe her words to them will not lead them to believe she is in love with them and therefore the in the editing it will be clear that Jef is her one and only.

Not sure but it will be interesting to see how she interprets what she does differently than what Brad did

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3 - Page 2 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 30, 2012 10:44 am

shannonmac wrote: Emily said in an interview with Extra that "Kissing is okay- thats what being the bachelorette is all about".

So if that is true- what will be different about what she does going forward. Was she upset with Brad because he made it seem that he had a strong relationship with several women and there wasn't necessarily a front runner- therefore hard decision? If that is the case maybe as time goes on we will not see Emily leading the men on after she has made her decision. Maybe she will send 2 men home at the FRC? Maybe not. Maybe her words to them will not lead them to believe she is in love with them and therefore the in the editing it will be clear that Jef is her one and only.

Not sure but it will be interesting to see how she interprets what she does differently than what Brad did

And maybe she won't. Maybe she will just realize that Brad was doing what Brad had to do.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed May 30, 2012 10:48 am

kissing is ok but with tongue is not for me
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed May 30, 2012 11:20 am

shannonmac wrote: Emily said in an interview with Extra that "Kissing is okay- thats what being the bachelorette is all about".

I remember Emily saying that Brad made it "too easy" for some of the ladies, that he kind of "led" some women on...something like that, I'm sure someone will recall specifically...I truly don't think it was only about the kissing...and I'M OK with the kissing...but the "tongue" part... you can maybe reserved that for your "top" guys...JMO..JMO You do have to "test" the products you know...and with guys life Arie, Jef and Sean... giggling blowkiss
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 am

Fleurdesel wrote:

I remember Emily saying that Brad made it "too easy" for some of the ladies, that he kind of "led" some women on...something like that, I'm sure someone will recall specifically...I truly don't think it was only about the kissing...and I'M OK with the kissing...but the "tongue" part... you can maybe reserved that for your "top" guys...JMO..JMO You do have to "test" the products you know...and with guys life Arie, Jef and Sean... giggling blowkiss

I think Emily is referring to more than kissing. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #3

+113
BachfanNY
Pierz
joliepaige
sopearl
lapcoffee