SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:Ali was a much better actress then I gave her credit for. Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 616920822
Yes and Jillian should get an emmy for the crying over Reid leaving at F3 and her 'deliberatons' with CH when he comes back at FRC :awesome:

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm so excited for tonight (minus Batman and Bentley drama). Looking forward to seeing Bencey's 1 on 1, more of Ben/Ryan/Ames/Dino and of course JP's 1 on 1! laughlaughlaugh :db: :missclap:
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:34 pm

cupcakes wrote:I'm so excited for tonight (minus Batman and Bentley drama). Looking forward to seeing Bencey's 1 on 1, more of Ben/Ryan/Ames/Dino and of course JP's 1 on 1! laughlaughlaugh :db: :missclap:

cupcakes,thanks for the reminder about who else gets a 1 on 1.I was just going to ask who else gets a one on one tonight since we've been focused on JP's 1 on 1 date.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:36 pm

cupcakes wrote:I'm so excited for tonight (minus Batman and Bentley drama). Looking forward to seeing Bencey's 1 on 1, more of Ben/Ryan/Ames/Dino and of course JP's 1 on 1! laughlaughlaugh :db: :missclap:

Ben C's date should be fun to watch! Hopefully it comes before the massacre.... :puke:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:38 pm

San wrote:

Ben C's date should be fun to watch! Hopefully it comes before the massacre.... :puke:

I know. He's so cute and sweet and funny! Why couldn't Ash fall for him instead of Bentley? Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:

I know. He's so cute and sweet and funny! Why couldn't Ash fall for him instead of Bentley? Ugh.

Because all the female leads fall for the bad boy.

Sigh...

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:47 pm

San wrote:

San, who is the couple in your avi?
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
San wrote:

I know, I have a serious crush on Ben C. He's just so loveable! And hot. drooling I'm excited for their date even though I'm sure we'll get about 10 minutes of it. Wouldn't want to spoil the negativity and sadness of this episode with a little bit of fun and romance. That would be asking for too much.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
LuvnIt wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I think its strange that the apprent "front-runner" did not have the coveted episode 3 date and can't believe that tbtb were trying to "proctect" ashley.
Somehow I seriously doubt that he was the front runner anyway, regardless of what CH says.

I can't wait to watch this episode and see how much splicing and dicing they needed to make us all belive that Ashley was completely into this guy and nearly called everything off.

:yes: I am inclined to agree with your post. Just like they all wanted us to believe Ali was madly in love with Frank and it was Roberto from the get go.

Can you think of any other season ever where we have not seen any interaction between the lead and F2, the F3, and the F4, and hardily any between the lead and the spoiled F1 by the time we are going into the 3rd episode?

If all of the drama with Bentley is pretty much hype and smoke, how do we explain that we have failed to establish any connections with our F2, F3, and F4 and fairly little with our spoiled F1, we have no substance so far, and we are going into the 3rd episode?
Was it there, and they just didn't show it to us, and chose to let us think she was this into Bentley?
If so, they are doing so at the risk of credibility. We don't know the F2, F3, and F4 at all, and we hardily know JP. They are risking us believing in their connections just to make us think she felt more for Bentley than she really did?

What interactions did we see with Rob prior to his 1:1? Salsa and baseball.
What interactions did we see with Emily prior to her 1:1? Ricky and Ricki and some more of the aforementioned. Chantal wasn't even in the first two episode last season and she was the F2.

If we don't see a strong connection with JP tonight, then yeah, danger, Will Robinson! Otherwise, I don't see anything out of the ordinary with this Bentley stuff. IDK if it's wishful thinking or what, but I seriously do not think she fell in love with Bentley in two weeks. Yes, she was hurt and humiliated and confused, but I don't think she was seriously planning to move to Utah and become Mrs. Bentley at this point.

ETA: In fact, I expect her deliberation with Chris to be like Ali's FD deliberation. Hurt, upset but doesn't let a dbag ruin her chance for love.

Roberto, yes, was the big enigma which caused everyone to yell to high heaven that he was the physical edit. We saw very little of him except that she plays a game of catch with him. Almost all we saw or heard was Ali talking about how "hot" he was. That was the whole dilemma with her season and and Roberto. We did hear him say in ep. 2 that, "Something feels right about her." The intended focus was the game of catch, I believe.

Although neither Chris nor Roberto have a date, we see the 1-1 pre-rose time with Chris, and she talks about his family and The Cape. We hear him say that it is important to find the commonality.

Both F1 and F2 have the start of a relationship to go along with F3 Frank whose story was going great guns during F2.
I didn't make any notes for Kirk, F4.

In Brad's season, of course, we saw Chantal's "grand exit", and we heard her tell him she would hate to have to slap him again. In episode 2, Chantal was in the group date that participated in the Blood Drive. Chantal was in the make-out threesome with Brad and Britt. Later in the episode, we heard her comment on the Melissa/Raichel fight.
Again, although F4 Shawntal was on the group date, nothing of note took place, and I found not specific mention of her.

Emily was also on the group date, but she got the rose from the interview with Ali and Roberto. We saw that presented to her from Brad.

So far, the only ones that I can see slighted through Ep. 2 are possibly the F4s.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Roberto, yes, was the big enigma which caused everyone to yell to high heaven that he was the physical edit. We saw very little of him except that she plays a game of catch with him. Almost all we saw or heard was Ali talking about how "hot" he was. That was the whole dilemma with her season and and Roberto. We did hear him say in ep. 2 that, "Something feels right about her." The intended focus was the game of catch, I believe.

Although neither Chris nor Roberto have a date, we see the 1-1 pre-rose time with Chris, and she talks about his family and The Cape. We hear him say that it is important to find the commonality.

Both F1 and F2 have the start of a relationship to go along with F3 Frank whose story was going great guns during F2.

In Brad's season, of course, we saw Chantal's "grand exit", and we heard her tell him she would hate to have to slap him again. In episode 2, Chantal was in the group date that participated in the Blood Drive. Chantal was in the make-out threesome with Brad and Britt. Later in the episode, we heard her comment on the Melissa/Raichel fight.
Again, although F4 Shawntal was on the group date, nothing of note took place, and I found not specific mention of her.

Emily was also on the group date, but she got the rose from the interview with Ali and Roberto. We saw that presented to her from Brad.

So far, the only ones that I can see slighted through Ep. 2 are possibly the F4s.

I'm leaving in a minute so sorry if I post and dash but I guess I just don't understand what is so special about this season that Ashley really "fell in love" with Bentley and they almost stopped the show? In reality, it looks to me like all the other manufactured drama always. Of all the moments you listed, I don't particularly agree that the F2s are usually more highlighted than Ben has been so far or F1s than JP has been so far. The anomaly would be a JP F2 and Ben F1 but still, it won't convince me that Ashley was all that in love with Bentley anyway. I guess I'm just confused. :greenman:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I'm leaving in a minute so sorry if I post and dash but I guess I just don't understand what is so special about this season that Ashley really "fell in love" with Bentley and they almost stopped the show? In reality, it looks to me like all the other manufactured drama always. Of all the moments you listed, I don't particularly agree that the F2s are usually more highlighted than Ben has been so far or F1s than JP has been so far. The anomaly would be a JP F2 and Ben F1 but still, it won't convince me that Ashley was all that in love with Bentley anyway. I guess I'm just confused. :greenman:

It'll be here when you get back. :hihi:
The thing about all of this is that in ep. 2 we got to see ChrisL and Ali. We got to see (lots of ) Chantal, and we saw Chantal and Brad in Ep. 2. Plus, of course we got to see the 1-1 of the F3s, Frank and Ashley.
My suspicion is that William was supposed to have been F3, but he just proved too immature ? Anyway, we didn't get to see anything 1-1 or anything on Constantine who we think is F3.
In the other 2 seasons ( and others as well) we saw our F3 and probably F4 in Ep 1 and Ep. 2. We have not in this season. We did not see any time with Ben during Ep. 2

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Epi 4 next week is the pivotal one to show the F3 and F4...1 on 1 dates with Ames and Constantine. It should reveal the connection at that time. Both have been hidden pretty well so far at the cocktail parties alone time with Ashley. Did they get any, OR was most of it just edited out (I think so).

Plus Ben F. gets the group date rose at the orphanage date, so he should surface more too. I think they let the Masked man and Bad Boy Bentley debacles over ride the show this season, until we get to epi 4 and then it should all heat more quickly with the F4's and get them up to speed more with JP and his screen time and his 1 on 1 tonight.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 44 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat