SELECT CONTENT

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 am

Bananaloaf wrote:I would like to complain about the 23 hours of my life that I wasted on this stupid season. I'd also like to complain in advance about the 23 hours of my life that I will likely waste on the next season.

rotfl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by schnitzel Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 am

Yeah I need to get a life. I was living vicariously through the Bachette and this website for a while; ugh now back to reality.
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:33 am

Bananaloaf wrote:I would like to complain about the 23 hours of my life that I wasted on this stupid season. I'd also like to complain in advance about the 23 hours of my life that I will likely waste on the next season.
LOL, I'm with you, not sure I can watch another season though, this one about did me in! The edit, Emily's insecurities, Arie knowing Cassie, Jef knowing Michelle's brother, ALL the spoilers-not from the sleuthers BUT from Jef's family and friends, Emily wanting it to be special for her F1, well I didn't see it with all the kissing she was doing and was surprised she blindsided Arie the way she did...all I can say is Brad & Arie were def. not meant for Emily...I think she met her match, good luck to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:51 am

😆

Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:29 am

I am vexed--VEXED--that my sources were incorrect, and Ryan Bowers did not show up to the ATFR. He was supposed to carry Emily off of the stage above his head. hmmm

Why does no one tell me what's really going on? giggling
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 am

veg_out wrote:I am vexed--VEXED--that my sources were incorrect, and Ryan Bowers did not show up to the ATFR. He was supposed to carry Emily off of the stage above his head. hmmm

Veg, maybe he started listening to you and decided to stop chasing random trophies. But that would have been the MOST SHOCKING ATFR ever!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:35 am

stuckinsc wrote:
veg_out wrote:I am vexed--VEXED--that my sources were incorrect, and Ryan Bowers did not show up to the ATFR. He was supposed to carry Emily off of the stage above his head. hmmm

Veg, maybe he started listening to you and decided to stop chasing random trophies. But that would have been the MOST SHOCKING ATFR ever!

👋 Ryan? Listen? That'll happen the day he stops going to the gym! I owe you a PM.

P.S. Bananaloaf, rotfl rotfl your post.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:42 am

I heard he was going to drag her off by her hair. giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:43 am

He probably forgot to bring his spoon. Hugesmile

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 am

Chacharo wrote:

I heard he was going to drag her off by her hair. giggling

Me. Hungry. Food. You. No. Cookies.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:08 am

Veg...you crack me up...Ryan was about the only thing enjoyable about this season!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 am

skitts wrote:

Veg...you crack me up...Ryan was about the only thing enjoyable about this season!

Watching Veg trying to keep a handle on Ryan was definitely enjoyable also. She's got her hands full with that one! giggling
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
Bananaloaf
schnitzel
Lily
umngirl
twochicklets