SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:09 pm

So now twitter pics are considered exclusive photos. Wow. scratch
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by missmilano Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:So now twitter pics are considered exclusive photos. Wow. scratch

Yup, I was scratch on that one too. I also have to laugh at the pictures they posted becasue in all of them, Jef is lookignright at the camera/phone and is obviously not trying to feel them up, kiss them, etc.
lolpanda

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Avatar2Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 16 276-4Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 16 Test2
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Was this post? CH on Kimmel tonight.

Kate Beckinsale (Total Recall); Chris Harrison (The Bachelorette); Musical Guest Rubblebucket

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 16 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Extra ‘The Bachelorette’ LIVE Finale Viewing Party!

http://www.extratv.com/2012/07/18/the-bachelorette-live-finale-viewing-party/

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 pm

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 ABC Television Network PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT - BACHELORETE CONFERENCE CALL WITH EMILY AND FINAL TWO BACHELORS (7/24)
BACHELORETE CONFERENCE CALL WITH EMILY AND FINAL TWO BACHELORS (7/24)

PLEASE JOIN US FOR A TELECONFERENCE ON TUESDAY, JULY 24, WITH EMILY AND THE FINAL TWO BACHELORS, AFTER THE SPECIAL THREE-HOUR LIVE EVENT

FOR ABC’S “THE BACHELORETTE”

Chris Harrison Hosts the Three-Hour Live Event, Including the Dramatic

Two-Hour Season Finale, Which Airs Sunday, July 22, 8:00-10:05 p.m., ET

The Live “After the Final Rose” Special Also Airs Sunday, July 22, 10:05-11:00 p.m., ET

WHAT: Teleconference call with Emily Maynard and the final two men.

WHEN: Tuesday, July 24

12:30 p.m., ET/11:30 p.m., CT/10:30 a.m., MT/ 9:30 a.m., PT

Please note special day for this call.

WHO: Emily Maynard, the Bachelorette, will make her final decision on Sunday, July 22. The last two men are Arie and Jef. Take this opportunity to talk to Emily and the final two men.

CALL INFO: Title: ABC Conference Call; “The Bachelorette”

Please plan to dial in 5 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.

Please note: This call is for media only.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/071812_01.html

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:33 pm

BlondieGal wrote:Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 11:16 AM ET
Exclusive Photos: What Jef Holm Is Hiding from Bachelorette Emily Maynard

ABCs bachelorette emily maynard made a possible wrong choice and second guessesHe captured Emily Maynard's heart on The Bachelorette, but Jef Holm may not be the guy Emily believes him to be.

In exclusive photos obtained by Life & Style, Jef has been spotted flirting with a bevy of women -- including two females outside a 7-Eleven parking lot in his hometown of Provo, Utah, while celebrating the Fourth of July.

"He's a player," a friend of Jef's tells Life & Style. "If Emily has chosen him, she isn't going to be happy."

And that's not all he's hiding. A former Bachelor contestant reveals to Life & Style that Jef is a good friend of Emily's ex Doug Cartwright, and he got tips on how to win Emily's heart from Doug's sister (and Emily's Bachelor co-star for the second Brad Womack season) Michelle Money!

"Michelle coached Jef not only on how to get on The Bachelorette but also how to impress Emily and land that final rose," says the contestant. "From watching the show, it looks like he's some squeaky-clean Mormon who just wants to find true love, but he's actually quite savvy about fame."

On the July 22 finale, Emily happily and tearfully says "yes" to either Jef or Arie Luyendyk, but it wasn't an easy decision. "Emily was so careful about trusting her instincts and her heart," says a show insider. "If this weren't to work out, she'd be devastated. She even said at the start of the season that she couldn't go through any more heartbreak."

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2012/07/jef-holm-hiding-secrets-from-bachelorette-emily-maynard.html

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned in the media before. I've seen pictures of Doug and Emily together that were taken in NY, and seen a picture of Doug at People Water. There was definitely some kind of connection there.

Not sure about the bolded, but I've read that he had an agent before he came on The Bachelor.

Make of it what you will.

Last edited by IzaLurkin on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Have they ever had something like this ^^^^ ?

If any of your can pull previews seasons post-finale / ATFR Teleconference announcement descriptions in here from the archives that would be great to compare.

Last edited by nd4reality on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:37 pm

I thought in the past that have had the F2 on the call first and then the lead and her F1 hop on afterwards.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:38 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:I thought in the past that have had the F2 on the call first and then the lead and her F1 afterwards.
Me too. I'd love to see how they worded it for past seasons.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:Have they ever had something like this ^^^^ ?

If any of your can pull previews seasons tc descriptions in here from the archives that would be great to compare.

I posted the whole promo package (video and press release) for Jason's season finale and ATFRs (unexpected and shocking vs. Bombshell). Literally, Cathy Rehl or whomever in ABC PUblicity cut and pasted from Jason's press release "emotions run high", etc. with the exceptions being (a) Ty was spoiled to have met the girls, and (b) Jason had spilled the beans on engagement within a week or two of returning in a random Seattle TV interview. Here, Emily had made such a show about whether Ricki could meet Brad on her season, she had to continue that farce for her season to the end. (The hard choice IMO is whether to allow your child's image to be displayed on primetime TV, not whether having made that choice she can be filmed on a play date with two great guys -- it's 100% about her image as MOTHER as always, not about Ricki's actual welfare). But I digress. It's in the Bach Media thread from last night, and it was really interesting stuff.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 pm

jlccaz wrote:

If any of your can pull previews seasons tc descriptions in here from the archives that would be great to compare.

I posted the whole promo package (video and press release) for Jason's season finale and ATFRs (unexpected and shocking vs. Bombshell). Literally, Cathy Rehl or whomever in ABC PUblicity cut and pasted from Jason's press release "emotions run high", etc. with the exceptions being (a) Ty was spoiled to have met the girls, and (b) Jason had spilled the beans on engagement within a week or two of returning in a random Seattle TV interview. Here, Emily had made such a show about whether Ricki could meet Brad on her season, she had to continue that farce for her season to the end. (The hard choice IMO is whether to allow your child's image to be displayed on primetime TV, not whether having made that choice she can be filmed on a play date with two great guys -- it's 100% about her image as MOTHER as always, not about Ricki's actual welfare). But I digress. It's in the Bach Media thread from last night, and it was really interesting stuff.

Sorry I should correct my post (and will) but I actually meant the post-finale teleconference announcement from past season. Sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 pm

If any of your can pull previews seasons post-finale / ATFR Teleconference announcement descriptions in here from the archives that would be great to compare.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

+87
hteddy08
cimcoe
KayDee
Bullwinkle
Iluvbachette