SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Blake keeps her teeth in check and Nick helps her workout during down time?
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by dee Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
dee wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Ok so far we have:
-William screwed his chances because of the roast
-Blake and Mickey screwed their chances with the Ryan drama
-Bentley doesn't need explanation..
-Dino could very well be due to religious differences
-Ryan drama could cause his early exit

I wonder what Ames will do..be too smart for her? rotfl
And Who is Lucas?? :giggle:

And Blake and Nick? How are they still there?
LOL, Blake's still there probably because he's a dentist. And he'll exit probably because he's a dentist. plus throwing Ryan under the bus. And well Nick, just another one of those "a matter of time" guys. Plus, the producers were waiting until they could get him in the pool with Ashley to reveal his Adonis figure.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 pm

northernviewer wrote:we've been concentrating on what the edit is telling us but I think we should be tieing that in with what Ashley is telling us in her blogs. First she mentioned the 2 sided coin, which implies that she knew that JP was determined to kiss her, and then she tells us about how they ordered Chinese food and that she fell asleep on him...literally it seems. She then tells about the fortune cookie about patience, which they had already talked about. For a guy that's getting a good edit and seems to be a frontrunner by many, she still felt the need to give us more insight. I think this is more signigicant than a date edit that can be interpretted to be either positive or negative. The big picture is pointing to a positive connection with JP, not one setting the stage for rejection at the FRC ... IMO

Agree - the blogs are more telling.

At the very least she and JP parted well if she has enough confidence to talk about him in her blogs that much.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:10 pm

I remember someone gathered all the times Brad talked about Emily in his blogs vs Chantal and he talked way more about Emily.

The same with the number of times Ali talked about Roberto vs Chris and she talked a lot more about Roberto.

We have two times so far that Ashley has mentioned JP and nothing yet about Ben F.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm

I think we have to take into consideration that Ben has been no where to be found.. it would be weird for her to talk about him when we haven't really seen him or know who he is for that matter.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm

richlp wrote:
reason wrote:Who is Dino??

One half of the Geico cavemen twins...

:missclap: Like this form of bad. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
northernviewer wrote:we've been concentrating on what the edit is telling us but I think we should be tieing that in with what Ashley is telling us in her blogs. First she mentioned the 2 sided coin, which implies that she knew that JP was determined to kiss her, and then she tells us about how they ordered Chinese food and that she fell asleep on him...literally it seems. She then tells about the fortune cookie about patience, which they had already talked about. For a guy that's getting a good edit and seems to be a frontrunner by many, she still felt the need to give us more insight. I think this is more signigicant than a date edit that can be interpretted to be either positive or negative. The big picture is pointing to a positive connection with JP, not one setting the stage for rejection at the FRC ... IMO

Agree - the blogs are more telling.

At the very least she and JP parted well if she has enough confidence to talk about him in her blogs that much.

Also, I think our new poster, Reality Mary 👋 had a good point about not needing to showcase F1 vs F2 but it's going to be more about F1 vs Bentley. Totally logical when you think about who we know the F4 guys are and the edit they've gotten, or lack thereof, to date.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:17 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I think we have to take into consideration that Ben has been no where to be found.. it would be weird for her to talk about him when we haven't really seen him or know who he is for that matter.

I think if she wanted to include him in her blog, she could have at least highlighted a few of the guys at the M&G and at least mentioned his wine.

The only thing that I've noticed that showed that Ash had any interest at all in Ben is when she walked into a rooma and went and sat in between Ben and Ryan. At the time I was unspoiled and just assumed that she was going to sit beside Ryan ... but upon hearing that Ben is an F2 guy, it could have been him that she wanted to sit beside. Other than that, there was no hint of interest that I saw.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:I think we have to take into consideration that Ben has been no where to be found.. it would be weird for her to talk about him when we haven't really seen him or know who he is for that matter.

I think if she wanted to include him in her blog, she could have at least highlighted a few of the guys at the M&G and at least mentioned his wine.

The only thing that I've noticed that showed that Ash had any interest at all in Ben is when she walked into a rooma and went and sat in between Ben and Ryan. At the time I was unspoiled and just assumed that she was going to sit beside Ryan ... but upon hearing that Ben is an F2 guy, it could have been him that she wanted to sit beside. Other than that, there was no hint of interest that I saw.

I think the blog is telling too - reminds me of Ali with Roberto. Always wanting to talk about him. Yes, we haven't seen anything about Ben, but since she mentioned stuff we didn't see with JP - she could have easily mentioned some behind the scene stuff with Ben, Constantine, Ames, etc.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:21 pm

It is like someone said the F1 has been hidden before, but have they ever been this hidden?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Yes I do think I remember Fleiss saying that Ashley was the best...Or his girl..or something like that..I think he does think this is the best season ever..JMO..However he did tweet some about the FRC..LIKE OMG...Having said that they do change edit after taping IF the "happy couple" changes..It just seem like why are they throwing Ashley under the bus? BUT to the non spoilers(friends/family)..Feel so sorry for her being played behind her back..And they are hoping that she'll find her man..which after JP last date with her think he is the man...

A true and only "OMG" moment would be if Ashley accepted a proposal from Bentley. :what: If she walked away from all the men, well that has been done before.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Love_Me wrote:

It is like someone said the F1 has been hidden before, but have they ever been this hidden?

I remember during Ali's seasons everyone focused on Chris L as F1, but some kept on saying that Ali didn't talk about him in her blog, but did talk about Roberto. Of course this season could be a change up. I too think it's weird that we haven't seen anything much of the others, but Sleazeball and William (The Roaster) have pretty much dominated the first three episodes. yes

Who was it last season who predicted that Emily would be F1 (was it pbmax?) The poster always seemed to have very valid reasons for why they felt that the F1 was not Chantal. I'm determined to be more open minded (I loved Chantal's edit last season, even the swimsuit one), and try and see what TPTB are trying to tell us.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
Mozart
LaureanT
Beeleever
Admin
moonchild