SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

reason wrote:After three season back to back the producers change the cycle how the date goes so dont get hang up on that 3 show date.

Three? Ed, Vienna, Roberto, and Emily is more than three.

ETA: Of course it can still change but who knows.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Alanna wrote:You guys have been busy today!

Here are just a few of my thoughts in no particular order:

1. Not that TPTB care all that much but if JP isn't F1, how will they convince the audience that F1 isn't a default to Bentley unless they would have shown his relationship building with Ashley in the beginning?

2. IMO if there was something hot or steamy going on with anyone, I think TPTB would have shown it to us. Therefore, I agree with jlccaz that for each individual reason, her top men started dropping like flies and she had to move on to the next round of guys.

3. I have no idea what J means by the JP was cast F4 line either. Then who was cast to be F1? It certainly wasn't Bentley because TPTB obviously had his number from the beginning.

4. I think Ash's blogs are significant too. I would think that if anything significant happened that we didn't see with F1, she'd inform us like Brad and Ali. For example, if Ben or Ames or whoever had been particularly comforting after the roast, I'm assuming she would have written that "the roast wasn't all bad XYZ made me feel SO much better." Brad's blogs were love letters to F1 so I don't think TPTB care.

5. I agree totally with whoever wrote that this season is not going to be about F1 vs F2 but Bentley vs Ash's ability to move on. Bentley was the show for the first 3 eps, he's mentioned the next two eps, and she's going to be so mopey (or at least edited so mopey) that they bring him back in HK. I'm planning to hear about Bentley in her FRC VOs too. He's a never-ending story.

Overall, this was so fun to read and catch up on. Thanks!

Oooh...I love lists and love your thoughts Alanna! I too want to know how TPTB is going to convince anyone that her F1 is not a default if it doesn't end up being JP. I also agree that if there was something significant that happened with anyone in her top 4 not named JP, they would have shown it - same with her mentioning it in her blog. As I said earlier today - the blog reminded me so much of Ali talking about Roberto - giving inside information on how their relationship was built. And I also wonder if this season doesn't come down to Ashley's feelings for Bentley vs. JP and that's why this season and the editing of this season is way different. We're getting the Bentley drama...but we're also seeing that he was NOT the only one there that she was into.

In other words - I just agree with your whole post! Smiley

Last edited by klarson79 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 pm

1. Not that TPTB care all that much but if JP isn't F1, how will they convince the audience that F1 isn't a default to Bentley unless they would have shown his relationship building with Ashley in the beginning?

2. IMO if there was something hot or steamy going on with anyone, I think TPTB would have shown it to us. Therefore, I agree with jlccaz that for each individual reason, her top men started dropping like flies and she had to move on to the next round of guys.

3. I have no idea what J means by the JP was cast F4 line either. Then who was cast to be F1? It certainly wasn't Bentley because TPTB obviously had his number from the beginning.

4. I think Ash's blogs are significant too. I would think that if anything significant happened that we didn't see with F1, she'd inform us like Brad and Ali. For example, if Ben or Ames or whoever had been particularly comforting after the roast, I'm assuming she would have written that "the roast wasn't all bad XYZ made me feel SO much better." Brad's blogs were love letters to F1 so I don't think TPTB care.

5. I agree totally with whoever wrote that this season is not going to be about F1 vs F2 but Bentley vs Ash's ability to move on. Bentley was the show for the first 3 eps, he's mentioned the next two eps, and she's going to be so mopey (or at least edited so mopey) that they bring him back in HK. I'm planning to hear about Bentley in her FRC VOs too. He's a never-ending story.

Bravo!

Adding to your #5 referring to Bentley as "the never-ending story" I expect TPTB to somehow tie Bentley into the proposal. I don't know how, but I'm sure TPTB can do it! Good Post
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:39 pm

klarson79 wrote:

Oooh...I love lists and love your thoughts Alanna! I too want to know how TPTB is going to convince anyone that her F1 is not a default if it doesn't end up being JP. I also agree that if there was something significant that happened with anyone in her top 4 not named JP, they would have shown it - same with her mentioning it in her blog. As I said earlier today - the blog reminded me so much of Ali talking about Roberto - giving inside information on how their relationship was built. And I also wonder if this season doesn't come down to Ashley's feelings for Bentley vs. JP and that's why we this season and the editing of this season is way different. We're getting the Bentley drama...but we're also seeing that he was NOT the only one there that she was into.

In other words - I just agree with your whole post! Smiley

I have been wondering about this to. I just find it interesting that once again when Bentley shows back up, it's when JP again has his date with Ashley.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Can't it just be that she didn't realize she had an attraction to Ben...or Dino...or Ames...until a bit into the filming? Maybe she truly discovered she had feelings for them later. Or her initial attraction to some (William, Ryan, etc) just fizzled...that stuff happens in real life all the time. You think someone is great, have 1 or 2 dates, then realize...no way!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:59 pm

She also sends B away... Her choice. Would indicate me that she was able to change course and was able to move on

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad that I found you guys......it has been dreadful with no sleuthing so far! Thank you , SanLee!

Quick question. I just watched the season previews in slow motion on another board and I didn't see anything that was obviously JP. There was one very quick shot (in slow motion) that could have possibly been him, but it was dark and somewhat far away.

Also, the only date that seems to be a "thrill" date is a shot of Ashley jumping off a cliff into the water with a guy (it looks like a guy with hair though). Any thoughts on that?

Thanks

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:Can't it just be that she didn't realize she had an attraction to Ben...or Dino...or Ames...until a bit into the filming? Maybe she truly discovered she had feelings for them later. Or her initial attraction to some (William, Ryan, etc) just fizzled...that stuff happens in real life all the time. You think someone is great, have 1 or 2 dates, then realize...no way!
Nutty lets say that is true..They would still seem to have to build their story starting from the beginning..NO? Just trying to figure out the edit and the story they are telling...No favorites here..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 pm

moonchild wrote:Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad that I found you guys......it has been dreadful with no sleuthing so far! Thank you , SanLee!

Quick question. I just watched the season previews in slow motion on another board and I didn't see anything that was obviously JP. There was one very quick shot (in slow motion) that could have possibly been him, but it was dark and somewhat far away.

Also, the only date that seems to be a "thrill" date is a shot of Ashley jumping off a cliff into the water with a guy (it looks like a guy with hair though). Any thoughts on that?

Thanks

First off ..Welcome.
You bring up interesting points (keep them coming btw lol).
I too noticed that this times season preview does not highlight any 1 guy. Its a pretty even mix in there ... except of course the Bentley drama which took up more than a third of the season preview it looked like.
But unlike any other season, there are zero SCs of any dates etc from the HTDs onwards which is really different.
Except the waterfall jumping clip, a clip showing Ryan P at a Railing and a couple of clips showing Ashley at a similar railing (which has since been identified as the Namale resort).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Can't it just be that she didn't realize she had an attraction to Ben...or Dino...or Ames...until a bit into the filming? Maybe she truly discovered she had feelings for them later. Or her initial attraction to some (William, Ryan, etc) just fizzled...that stuff happens in real life all the time. You think someone is great, have 1 or 2 dates, then realize...no way!
Nutty lets say that is true..They would still seem to have to build their story starting from the beginning..NO? Just trying to figure out the edit and the story they are telling...No favorites here..

I see what you're saying...unless there is not a whole lot to show, because she wasn't interested until later. I don't know, I just feel like this was The Bentley Show for 3 episodes, so everything (everyone) else was overlooked.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:41 pm

I just don't understand why they didn't show Ben and Ash's 1-1 time on both of the group dates he was on, or at either one of the pre-rose ceremony parties. Even just a small chat (even if it wasn't too interesting..) would have been nice. We know they had one on one times because we've seen caps of it. 😕
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:43 pm

San wrote:I just don't understand why they didn't show Ben and Ash's 1-1 time on both of the group dates he was on. Even just a small chat (even if it wasn't too interesting..) would have been nice. We know they had one on one times because we've seen caps of it. 😕

Okay, San. I will bite. Either they didn't show it because it was insignificant to the edit or storyboard, or they didn't show it because it was too significant to the edit or the storyboard. Which one is it? duh scratch hmmm
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
Mozart
LaureanT
Beeleever
Admin
moonchild