SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:33 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Aries Woman – Pisces Man Compatibility

Aries woman would want to get in company of Pisces man to have care & emotional protection and Pisces man will also enjoy the mental strength Aries woman have. Aries woman are of outgoing nature which is why they will like the free spirited and independent personality traits of Pisces man.

Aries woman will love the tenderness and softness of Pisces man and will help to soothe her nerves. To develop good compatibility Aries woman will have to control her aggressiveness nature and her partner will have to check his indecisiveness. Apart from these problems they have characteristics which complement each other well such as Aries woman’s desire to have the active role in everything she does which is well accepted by her Pisces companion. Pisces man would favor being led and Aries woman want to lead, which works nicely to develop compatibility among Aries Pisces pair.

Aries woman will be able to inspire her Pisces partner to put in all efforts to achieve his goals and would like reflective nature Pisces man have.There would be great compatibility between them if they control tempers and stay away from long arguments on small matters

Aries woman are of go getter nature while Pisces man are quite happy daydreaming and having a lay back attitude
. This type of contrasting nature tends to attract the opposite as they see those characteristics and wish to be more like the other person. Aries woman might find it difficult to adjust to the emotional whims of Pisces man and her partner has to consciously work towards reducing such instances to develop better understanding and compatibility

LOL. Something is wrong with this picture for Cupcake.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:35 pm

ironcat wrote:
Princess81320 wrote:I looked up Ashley, JP, and Ben F's birthdays, astrological sign, and numerology just for fun.

Ashley Hebert
Birthday: April 17, 1985
Sign: Aries
Numerology: 8

JP Rosenbaum
Birthday: February 23, 1977
Sign: Pisces
Numerology: 4

Ben Flajnik
Birthday: September 10, 1982
Sign: Virgo
Numerology: 3

Shouldn't Ashley's birth year be 1984? I was under the impression she was 26 on Brad's season, which finished airing before her birthday. She would have turned 27 in April, making her born in '84. I don't know if it changes the rest of the reading or not.

I also read somewhere that even though her birthday occurred during her filming she didn't have a date, I swear that what I read said her birthday was April 14.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:45 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Princess81320 wrote:I looked up Ashley, JP, and Ben F's birthdays, astrological sign, and numerology just for fun.

Ashley Hebert
Birthday: April 17, 1985
Numerology: 8

JP Rosenbaum

Ben Flajnik

Shouldn't Ashley's birth year be 1984? I was under the impression she was 26 on Brad's season, which finished airing before her birthday. She would have turned 27 in April, making her born in '84. I don't know if it changes the rest of the reading or not.

I also read somewhere that even though her birthday occurred during her filming she didn't have a date, I swear that what I read said her birthday was April 14.

You're right! Already fixed the error.

Team Cupcake :27:

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Ashley Hebert
Birthday: April 14, 1984

JP Rosenbaum

Ben Flajnik

Haha... you beat me to it. Posted this on the Fun Times with the Bachelorette 7 thread, but didn't know Ben's birthday. This will be fun.

So Ben and JP are "polar" opposites.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Carried over from the other thread... just need to look up Ben...

JBF wrote:Guess you all heard the birthday reveal... Jordan's that is.

First saw it on the motherboard with QT3BBs, but it is now "googling" up. Not sure if it is correct, but it does fit his personality. I thought he was a Cancer, but he is a Pisces instead. No matter, still a water sign.

Did a quickie check... feel free to make corrections and add your imput.

JP- February 23, 1977
Sun 4 or 5-Pisces; Moon Taurus; Mercury 19-Aquarius; Venus 17-Aries; Mars 10 or 11-Aquarius; Jupiter 23-Taurus; Saturn 11R-Leo; Uranus 11R-Scorpio; Neptune 16-Sagittarius; Pluto 13R-Libra; N Node 27R-Libra

ASHLEY- April 14, 1984
Sun 24-Aries; Moon late Virgo or early Libra; Mercury 6R-Taurus; Venus 8-Aries; Mars 27R-Scorpio; Jupiter 12-Capricorn; Saturn 14R-Scorpio; Neptune 1-Capricorn; Pluto 0R-Scorpio; N Node 8R-Gemini

BEN- September 10, 1982
Sun 17-Virgo; Moon mid-Gemini; Mercury 13-Libra; Venus 3-Virgo; Mars 23-Scorpio; Jupiter 7-Scorpio; Saturn 20-Libra; Uranus 1-Sagittarius; Neptune 24-Sagittarius; Pluto 25-Libra; N. Node 9R-Cancer

Ben has no retrograde planets. What you see is what you get. Plenty in Libra for an Aries lady to gun after. Both have late Scorpio Mars… I would NOT want to ride on that scooter with them.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 am

This isn't addressed to anyone in particular but do think there's an element of rewriting history this season. Ashley was clearly very into Bentley from the beginning and really wasn't paying as much attention to the other guys while he was there and even right after he left. She did have chemistry with JP early on however I don't believe it meant she was as far along as many think and there are still other guys on her mind at this point. There was something between Ashley & Ben starting at the orphanage date and continuing at their 1 on 1 date. Ashley not only appeared to have a great time but was very flirty with Ben and even seemed smitten. I think Ashley is still feeling out things with different guys and even though JP is a frontrunner, I wouldn't totally discount anyone else.

I don't think we should look at the season from how it ends according to RS or even sleuthing but where it is now. I think the editing is so strange and we don't know everything about what happens later in the season so there could be some surprises along the way. Don't be too quick to say it's over and put this season to bed. You might miss something. :Nod:
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm

albean99 wrote:This isn't addressed to anyone in particular but do think there's an element of rewriting history this season. Ashley was clearly very into Bentley from the beginning and really wasn't paying as much attention to the other guys while he was there and even right after he left. She did have chemistry with JP early on however I don't believe it meant she was as far along as many think and there are still other guys on her mind at this point. There was something between Ashley & Ben starting at the orphanage date and continuing at their 1 on 1 date. Ashley not only appeared to have a great time but was very flirty with Ben and even seemed smitten. I think Ashley is still feeling out things with different guys and even though JP is a frontrunner, I wouldn't totally discount anyone else.

I don't think we should look at the season from how it ends according to RS or even sleuthing but where it is now. I think the editing is so strange and we don't know everything about what happens later in the season so there could be some surprises along the way. Don't be too quick to say it's over and put this season to bed. You might miss something. :Nod:

If what you're saying is what really happened, why do you think the editors chose to tell the story so much from JP's perspective, causing the vast majority of fans (over 90% I'm hearing) to support him, and kept Ben so much in the background until the last 4 episodes, if this was not really the way things were playing out on the ground? Do you think that was a wise editing decision? And why did CH specifically tell us before the premiere that Ben would be the one the audience fell in love with, and then the show is edited in such a way that a large portion of the audience is almost unaware of him for the whole first half of it?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Well in the past the winner had been showcase in the later episode maybe they are going back to that editing, just like they did the last show.

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:21 pm

ironcat wrote:
albean99 wrote:This isn't addressed to anyone in particular but do think there's an element of rewriting history this season. Ashley was clearly very into Bentley from the beginning and really wasn't paying as much attention to the other guys while he was there and even right after he left. She did have chemistry with JP early on however I don't believe it meant she was as far along as many think and there are still other guys on her mind at this point. There was something between Ashley & Ben starting at the orphanage date and continuing at their 1 on 1 date. Ashley not only appeared to have a great time but was very flirty with Ben and even seemed smitten. I think Ashley is still feeling out things with different guys and even though JP is a frontrunner, I wouldn't totally discount anyone else.

If what you're saying is what really happened, why do you think the editors chose to tell the story so much from JP's perspective, causing the vast majority of fans (over 90% I'm hearing) to support him, and kept Ben so much in the background until the last 4 episodes, if this was not really the way things were playing out on the ground? Do you think that was a wise editing decision? And why did CH specifically tell us before the premiere that Ben would be the one the audience fell in love with, and then the show is edited in such a way that a large portion of the audience is almost unaware of him for the whole first half of it?

I agree. Who were CH's "5 to watch"? Is there a link somewhere? I'm curious as to what he said about Ben. F.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Who did CH say to watch in Brad season? Anyone remembers?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 pm

ironcat wrote:

You'd have to ask Fleiss but he's never been one to hand us the f1 on a platter. He loves nothing better but to hide them until closer until the end. Part of JP's popularity may be editing but we can't totally discount the spoilers which are everywhere. Re Ben: the season isn't over yet and people are already falling in love with him so will probably continue Monday with his 1 on 1 date. He seems to be popular on Twitter as is JP.

I don't believe Fleiss cares all that much about making the viewers happy or he wouldn't throw his leads and f1 under the bus as he has in the past. He's more about the drama. 🇳🇴
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Just for fun, I want to play Devil's Advocate today and speculate on the selfish reasons or ulterior motives of the last 10 contestants of Bachelorette season 7 for coming on the show. This is assuming their motive was not really to find love with Ashley.Disclaimer......this is purely a cynical exercise and should be taken with a grain of salt:-)

10.William-to gain hollywood exposure and land Saturday Night Live or comedy club gig
9.Nick-to get a lots of clients and book a workout deal
8.Mickey-to get TV deal with the Food Network or TV cooking show
7.Blake-to get more dental patients
6.Lucas-to get over his bitter divorce and travel out of TX
5.Ryan-to promote his solar based company
4.Ames-he is bored and wants to travel the world for free this time
3.Constantine-to promote their family restaurant
2.Ben- free advertising for his winery /wines
1.JP-to get over a break-up and promote his new real estate dev't business venture

Last edited by bing2262 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell