SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by klarson79 Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that the distinct behaviors post show might be the most telling, because short of MF concentrating his efforts to orchestrate this "switch" just to throw us off, with both guys willingly participating, I find it hard to imagine why JP would behave so lovingly towards Ashley in that vlog, while pretty much shunning all other media if he were F2, while just coincidentally, Ben would appear so uninterested and blase towards Ashley publicly if he's now engaged to and in love with her. It just seems too far fetched to buy into either scenario.

:con1:

:gotcha:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:42 pm

ironcat wrote:I agree that the distinct behaviors post show might be the most telling, because short of MF concentrating his efforts to orchestrate this "switch" just to throw us off, with both guys willingly participating, I find it hard to imagine why JP would behave so lovingly towards Ashley in that vlog, while pretty much shunning all other media if he were F2, while just coincidentally, Ben would appear so uninterested and blase towards Ashley publicly if he's now engaged to and in love with her. It just seems too far fetched to buy into either scenario.

I pretty much have loved JP since he stepped out of the Limo, and Ben since the orphanage date. Been following both because I think they both have good qualities. I was unspoiled until the Phuket episode. I was liking Nick and Mickey then too. I just might have to jump down off my fence if it's true Ben done a 180 once he was off the show. Just doesn't seem to add up to what we have seen, but then again, we get a couple of hours a week of good behavior, so who knows. I hope its not true. But, after seeing some past contestants behaviors after they left the show, I wouldn't be surprised. Kip and Tenley, and Ali and Roberto, all seem to be staying mostly true to the way we saw them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Anders & Jeepers,
Ashley S. made reference to Ben and the Geico commercials (the ones featuring the cavemen).

Last edited by d1gal on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:47 pm

d1gal wrote:Anders & Jeepers,
Ashley S. made reference to Ben and the Geico commercials (the ones featuring the cavemen).

rofl

Sorry, I love Ben, but I see the beatdown where she said that. And as nice as she is.....it was funny!! Didn't expect it....maybe that's what was funny. The fact that she's the one who said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:48 pm

Ashley S. is very funny and I totally love her snark and get it completely. She cracks me up everytime. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:10 pm

anders wrote:what was it?

I don't know if this is what Jeepers is thinking of but Ashley S. did tweet this:

http://twitter.com/#!/AshleySpivey/status/80431372967231489
Seriously - I can't look at Ben F. Now without thinking of a skinny geico caveman! D@mnit I wanna like him! #Bachelorette
That was June 13th. I wasn't too happy to read that one to be honest, I'm sure she didn't meant to be mean but it was one where the snark crossed the line into something mean in my book. There was another tweet where she made a Scooby Doo joke but that one was gentle IMO. But she's definitely tweeted a lot of nice things about Ben F since then and it seems like his TV self has won her over. But she does not like his yellow sweater giggling
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Thank you for finding that seeing as I couldnt

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm

cfck2222 wrote:

I don't know if this is what Jeepers is thinking of but Ashley S. did tweet this:

Seriously - I can't look at Ben F. Now without thinking of a skinny geico caveman! D@mnit I wanna like him! #Bachelorette
That was June 13th. I wasn't too happy to read that one to be honest, I'm sure she didn't meant to be mean but it was one where the snark crossed the line into something mean in my book. There was another tweet where she made a Scooby Doo joke but that one was gentle IMO. But she's definitely tweeted a lot of nice things about Ben F since then and it seems like his TV self has won her over. But she does not like his yellow sweater giggling

Neither do I. LOL
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:45 pm

Wishing everyone a wonderful monday and hope you're having a great one. :D

Last edited by fabgirl on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 pm

cfck2222 wrote:

I laughed at this......mostly because it was totally unexpected of AS to say something like this. But, I actually think I remember when she did this. And it was either Dave, Wes, or Jesse K. that said the original thought about the caveman....and she was responding that now she couldn't look at Ben F. without thinking about what they said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:49 pm

fabgirl wrote:I think a list for both guys for being f1 doesn't mean a thing, at the end of the day it's about ashley choosing who's best for her. It's like straining at a net.
Both are great guys, and both could be good for her for different reason. Jp is no better than ben,and vise-versa ben is no better than jp.I think sleuthing is good but comparing a list pro's and con's seems to lead to a popularity contest, which iam aware of more than 1/2 of this board is jp fans. We already know jp has the popular vote all around, and ashley is really physically into him and the edit proves it. Happy for all of them. Ben has taken some very nasty comments from his bach peers like geico comments, the bashing of anyone is unkind whether it's him or jp. This is reality tv, and at the end of the day life goes on, some people get their head wrapped up too tight into this show, it is so funny to me. Relax and enjoy the show. :hidingchair .

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:11 pm

fabgirl wrote:I think a list for both guys for being f1 doesn't mean a thing, at the end of the day it's about ashley choosing who's best for her. It's like straining at a net.

Both are great guys, and both could be good for her for different reason. Jp is no better than ben,and vise-versa ben is no better than jp.I think sleuthing is good but comparing a list pro's and con's seems to lead to a popularity contest, which iam aware of more than 1/2 of this board is jp fans. We already know jp has the popular vote all around, and ashley is really physically into him and the edit proves it. Happy for all of them. Ben has taken some very nasty comments from his bach peers like geico comments, the bashing of anyone is unkind whether it's about him or jp. This is reality tv, and at the end of the day life goes on, some people get their head wrapped up too tight into this show, it is so funny to me. Relax and enjoy the show. :hidingchair .

I think you're missing the point of the list. It's not pros and cons as to why she should or shouldnt pick one guy over the other.... it's a compilation of known "evidence" that has been presented to us to help us determine who is more than likely the F1. Nobody is saying it wasn't Ashley's choice to make... I don't know where you got that from no idea Many of us will use that list for reference when trying to sleuth out the F1, and truly do appreciate the hard work that went into making it. Many of us who like the spoilers, also like the sleuthing portion of it, but if that's not your thing then just disregard it, no problem.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell