SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #2

Page 4 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by cfck2222 Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:32 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:I give him zero cred for this season - 2 strikes and you're out with me. I only believe JP is F1 because of the real life stuff that has been happening

zero cred for this season? wow. some people are truly lost. so he did nothing this season, or any of the two previous seasons, that warrant any props or from you? some of you people are ridiculous. he said JP was f1 before any other person on the internet did. even this site was listening to some half speaking fijian whose changed his story 50 times already. you people really are amazing

Zero cred when it comes to picking F1. I don't think people have to spell it out every time because it's obvious and understood RS is typically nails everything up to F2 each season.

As far as the Fijian, I see very few people giving a lot of cred to him. What people ARE trying to figure out is what he's saying, then figuring out whether he's believable would be the next step after that.

I get that there's some people here who've been wrong about some spoilers and seem mainly to be on an anti-RS crusade but it doesn't help RS's PR cause when you lump us all in that same boat. "babymama" you're only hurting RS's cause by dragging some people on this board into your fights when they're NOT the people doing what you're saying. If you were really reading here you'd see most people are keeping an open mind about RS's F1 spoiler so what are you gaining by going after everybody like they're all on an anti-RS crusade?

If there's some other territorial fight going on, maybe it can be done in PMs instead of this tiresome fighting between just a few people who seem to have it in for each other.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:32 pm

anders wrote:

you may enjoy bullying other people on this board - just cutting you off right here - you can't goad me.

thank you and have a great day. handwave

thank you for not addressing the fact you posted to a message board 1,500 times in 4 months. didn't think you would bc even you see how sick that is. you have a great day as well. which i'm sure will be spent all day long on this board

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:

f*** you - I give him zero cred on F1. JP may very well be F1 and he may be right, but after 2 failed outcomes, I'm not taking his spoilers as gospel. someone needs a lesson is manners.

yeah, and that person should be you considering you're cursing at me. very mature

I personally love RS's column and his snark. I think that we all realize that he's not a sleuther, he's a spoiler and that's OK. Babymama, I love that you are sticking up for him, but some of us do like to sleuth and try to see if his spoiler's match what is being seen on the screen. If we question his spoiler then no-one should be offended, it's what we do.

With a little over two weeks to go, only time will tell if he's right this year. If not, then that's OK too. If he's not right and Ben is F1 then he really needs to consider where his sources are getting their information and whether he's being "Fleissed". Now I'm not saying he's wrong, all I'm saying is that once the FRC is over we will all know whether he's right or wrong.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:

f*** you - I give him zero cred on F1. JP may very well be F1 and he may be right, but after 2 failed outcomes, I'm not taking his spoilers as gospel. someone needs a lesson is manners.

yeah, and that person should be you considering you're cursing at me. very mature

anders, you joined this site in march of this year, and have posted over 1,500 times. i think you need a new hobby. read a book, get out of the house, do something productive with your life. 1,500 posts to a message board in 4 months borders on insanity if you ask me. hey, just my opinion

you may enjoy bullying other people on this board - just cutting you off right here - you can't goad me.

thank you and have a great day. handwave

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:26 pm

anders wrote:

anders, you joined this site in march of this year, and have posted over 1,500 times. i think you need a new hobby. read a book, get out of the house, do something productive with your life. 1,500 posts to a message board in 4 months borders on insanity if you ask me. hey, just my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:I give him zero cred for this season - 2 strikes and you're out with me. I only believe JP is F1 because of the real life stuff that has been happening

zero cred for this season? wow. some people are truly lost. so he did nothing this season, or any of the two previous seasons, that warrant any props or from you? some of you people are ridiculous. he said JP was f1 before any other person on the internet did. even this site was listening to some half speaking fijian whose changed his story 50 times already. you people really are amazing

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 pm

babymama wrote:

Not sure if you're including me in "you people", but I found your statement rather harsh and insulting.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 pm

I give him zero cred for this season - 2 strikes and you're out with me. I only believe JP is F1 because of the real life stuff that has been happening

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Living wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:RS is holding his cards close to the vest this time. He said on his latest blog that he had more information that confirmed that JP and Ashley are together. However, he is not willing to publicly reveal it at this time. He said it is a lose-lose situation. If he reveals this information, then people will just bring up how he said that Brad and Chantal were together for Thanksgiving in Palm Springs. He says he understands why people don't trust what he says and that he will be proven right when F1 is revealed.

If he is to be believed, then there is more that he knows. I think he is trying to be more careful this time around. He waited longer before he revealed the F2. He would only confirm F4 and said he knew one of the F2, but needed to get more confirmation and verification before he would reveal how the rest of the season plays out. He waited until the first two episodes aired before he finally revealed that Ames leaves on the HTD and then Constantine leaves at FD. He was careful to say that the circumstances around Constantine leaving could be several things. He said that Constantine might take himself out of it, could get eliminated at the RC, or it could be a mutual decision by both him and Ashley, also hinting at issues with religion. So he is trying to cover all possible scenarios. Then he confirmed that it was JP and Ben as F2, with JP as F1.

I think he doesn't want to be wrong a third time in a row.

With the redemption we afford RS on the boards, I can imagine RS getting 5 wrong in a row. And we will still be quoting his prediction giving him the benefit of a doubt because in pentages and averages he named the final 6/4 etc.

If we could just cut him out completely. .sigh!

I just have a feeling that for RS, it'll be "three strikes, you're out". People forgave him his first 2 mistakes, because he does get the other details right. But if it happens again this time, I don't think he'll have any credibility left for predicting the very end. Even now, many people are assuming that whatever he said, it must mean the opposite is true, because they are sure that there is a conspiracy in place to Fleiss him each season. A third time will be confirmation of that for the majority IMO.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:57 am

nutty1 wrote:re: RS. I would be very content if he gave us the F2, or even the F4. Then we could take it from there.

Good Post I agree word rock :brav:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:32 am

re: RS. I would be very content if he gave us the F2, or even the F4. Then we could take it from there.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top