Reality Steve - Thread #2

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #2

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:54 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
ironcat wrote:
pbmax wrote:Oh please excuse me, I don't know what's wrong with me. Y'all are right. How can I not see the fairytale lovestory, when it's right there in my face. Ashley fell for John Paul night one and he fell for her. Please forgive me for disputing that.

You're more than welcome to dispute it, but don't be surprised when people dispute back. That's the point of this board, is it not?

PS John Paul was the Pope.
rofl that explains why no love story then.

John Paul was also the Final 2 guy on Jen's season. yes

Oh yeah, I remember him. I think I prefer the Pope. rotfl

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Gina wrote:
ironcat wrote:
pbmax wrote:Oh please excuse me, I don't know what's wrong with me. Y'all are right. How can I not see the fairytale lovestory, when it's right there in my face. Ashley fell for John Paul night one and he fell for her. Please forgive me for disputing that.

You're more than welcome to dispute it, but don't be surprised when people dispute back. That's the point of this board, is it not?

John Paul was also the Final 2 guy on Jen's season. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 pm

ironcat wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:39 pm

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm

hmmmm... Blinded by hate???

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Oh please excuse me, I don't know what's wrong with me. Y'all are right. How can I not see the fairytale lovestory, when it's right there in my face. Ashley fell for John Paul night one and he fell for her. Please forgive me for disputing that.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:53 pm

Bloomers wrote:
ironcat wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:
pbmax wrote:Well I have more respect for a person, that states what they really feel, than one trying to gain brownie points. The guys stated what they felt, which I agree with. What I picked up and the vibe I got Bentley didn't even want to be. I'm pretty sure they talked him into it. If Ashley chose someone, fine and dandy, it's her life. I'm just not one that buy into anything, especially when I know better. Now let's say she chose JP and he's so-call jealous on the show, hmmm what is he feeling watching the show, especially when Bentley was there, her actions, her words. The viewers reaction of her feelings for Bentley of calling her names, the guys comments.

I think we can all agree with this statement, but just because some of the guys felt angry, doesn't mean they all did. People process information differently, people have different outlooks and degrees of empathetic sensibility. There's no reason to assume, unless we hear it from these people personally, that the guys who didn't appear mad with Ashley were merely suppressing it to gain brownie points.

Exactly. Perhaps JP was merely happy that the woman he cares about was relieved to get through something that was causing her a lot of anxiety, and spent more time thinking about her feelings about this Bentley thing than his own. I don't think it's such a novel or farfetched idea.

Apparently it is to some people. Just like on this board, and with the viewing public overall, some of us are angry/disgusted with Ashley about how she is acting, some of us are not. It doesn't mean that anyone is not being honest about their feelings.

It does sound from the general chatter coming in, though, that the producers allowed the Bentley thing to go on too long. People appeared to have gotten disgusted with it, and some of them just quit watching. The reaction is against Ashley. The sad thing is we won't know how much of that is producer generated. We can speculate all we want, but that is one of those things that will never be completely revealed.

Bloomers, I love this whole post and couldn't agree more. I personally know of at least a dozen people who quit watching because of the Bentley debacle and how Ashley was portrayed to have handled it. These are viewers that have not missed a season since I started watching 6 years ago. I hope that message reaches TPTB if they care about ratings and $$$. We will never know the extent of how much was real and how much is produced because of the contract.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:07 pm

ironcat wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:
pbmax wrote:Well I have more respect for a person, that states what they really feel, than one trying to gain brownie points. The guys stated what they felt, which I agree with. What I picked up and the vibe I got Bentley didn't even want to be. I'm pretty sure they talked him into it. If Ashley chose someone, fine and dandy, it's her life. I'm just not one that buy into anything, especially when I know better. Now let's say she chose JP and he's so-call jealous on the show, hmmm what is he feeling watching the show, especially when Bentley was there, her actions, her words. The viewers reaction of her feelings for Bentley of calling her names, the guys comments.

I think we can all agree with this statement, but just because some of the guys felt angry, doesn't mean they all did. People process information differently, people have different outlooks and degrees of empathetic sensibility. There's no reason to assume, unless we hear it from these people personally, that the guys who didn't appear mad with Ashley were merely suppressing it to gain brownie points.

Exactly. Perhaps JP was merely happy that the woman he cares about was relieved to get through something that was causing her a lot of anxiety, and spent more time thinking about her feelings about this Bentley thing than his own. I don't think it's such a novel or farfetched idea.

Apparently it is to some people. Just like on this board, and with the viewing public overall, some of us are angry/disgusted with Ashley about how she is acting, some of us are not. It doesn't mean that anyone is not being honest about their feelings.

It does sound from the general chatter coming in, though, that the producers allowed the Bentley thing to go on too long. People appeared to have gotten disgusted with it, and some of them just quit watching. The reaction is against Ashley. The sad thing is we won't know how much of that is producer generated. We can speculate all we want, but that is one of those things that will never be completely revealed.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:46 am

Alanna wrote:
ironcat wrote:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:24 am

ironcat wrote:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 am

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 am

it's so great to have you here.....ICAM with this.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 84 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #2

+93
MaggieMae