SELECT CONTENT

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:15 pm

Tattina wrote:Shake My Head = nodding her head up & down to say yes!

I always thought SMH meant shaking your head NO.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:16 pm

atem wrote:
Tattina wrote:Shake My Head = nodding her head up & down to say yes!

I always thought SMH meant shaking your head NO.

Me too! lolpanda
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:47 am

Tony Pieper‏@TonyPieper
@chrisjbukowski I know u miss me dogg! Lol miss u too buddy!

Chris Bukowski‏@chrisjbukowski
@TonyPieper are you the glass slipper guy from the Bachelorette? Kidding.. Miss you too man.

Jenna Burke‏@TheOverAnalyst
@chrisjbukowski @TonyPieper i forgot about the glass slipper! can i ask where u found a glass slipper for purchase?

BlakeleyShea‏@BlakeleyShea
@TheOverAnalyst @chrisjbukowski @TonyPieper my closet...Obvi it only fits me

@BlakeleyShea @chrisjbukowski @TonyPieper daaaaaaaaaang blakeley shea! <3

Team Cupcake :27:

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:12 am

Tony Pieper‏@TonyPieper

@TonyPieper are you the glass slipper guy from the Bachelorette? Kidding.. Miss you too man.

@chrisjbukowski @TonyPieper i forgot about the glass slipper! can i ask where u found a glass slipper for purchase?

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Princess81320 wrote:Tony Pieper‏@TonyPieper

Egads they're nauseating and the show hasn't even started. :vomit:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:51 pm

On Reality Steve's video blog tonight he stated that Tony made out with one of the SuperFan twins (Brittany) before hooking up with Blakely whom are still dating.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:03 am

I'm happy for Blakeley, I felt bad for her on Ben's season, I think she has a kind heart and I was hoping she would find someone. Hope they last, I kinda like Tony for her ❤

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Seanie10Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:58 pm

www.wetpaint.com

Where Are Bachelor Pad’s Tony Pieper and Blakeley Shea This Weekend? Exclusive!

Looks like Cupid was shooting his arrow all over the Bachelor Pad 3 set. Not only has Reality Steve confirmed that cast members Lindzi Cox and Kalon McMahon are an official item, so are Tony Pieper and Blakeley Shea.

In recent weeks, Tony and Blakeley have been tweeting cryptic love messages to each other and, right this minute, Wetpaint Entertainment can exclusively report that the two lovebirds are currently enjoying a spa getaway at the posh Coeur d’Alene resort in Idaho.

“This isn’t just a fling,” a source tells us. “Tony and Blakeley are really into each other.”

So into each other, in fact, that Tony’s five year-old son is already a fan. Says the source: “He hasn’t met Blakeley in person yet, but they’ve spoken on the phone.”

But is Blakeley, who lives in North Carolina and who came off as a total vixen with Ben Flajnik in Season 16 of The Bachelor, really the right fit for single dad Tony, who resides in Portland?

“Tony’s telling friends Blakeley is really misunderstood,” the source explains. “She’s not the way she came off on TV. In person, he says she’s very sweet and very loving.”

As for the distance factor? “That remains to be seen,” the source concludes. “But right now, they’re having a blast together.”

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 pm

www.wetpaint.com

Where Are Bachelor Pad’s Tony Pieper and Blakeley Shea This Weekend? Exclusive!

Looks like Cupid was shooting his arrow all over the Bachelor Pad 3 set. Not only has Reality Steve confirmed that cast members Lindzi Cox and Kalon McMahon are an official item, so are Tony Pieper and Blakeley Shea.

In recent weeks, Tony and Blakeley have been tweeting cryptic love messages to each other and, right this minute, Wetpaint Entertainment can exclusively report that the two lovebirds are currently enjoying a spa getaway at the posh Coeur d’Alene resort in Idaho.

“This isn’t just a fling,” a source tells us. “Tony and Blakeley are really into each other.”

So into each other, in fact, that Tony’s five year-old son is already a fan. Says the source: “He hasn’t met Blakeley in person yet, but they’ve spoken on the phone.”

But is Blakeley, who lives in North Carolina and who came off as a total vixen with Ben Flajnik in Season 16 of The Bachelor, really the right fit for single dad Tony, who resides in Portland?

“Tony’s telling friends Blakeley is really misunderstood,” the source explains. “She’s not the way she came off on TV. In person, he says she’s very sweet and very loving.”

As for the distance factor? “That remains to be seen,” the source concludes. “But right now, they’re having a blast together.”

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Anni ‏@Ayeeanni

@TonyPieper question. On the MTA, when Kalon said that he was good friends with you, why didn't you defend that? lol

Tony Pieper ‏@TonyPieper

@Ayeeanni I was upset with @KalonMcM baggage comment, but we squashed that after the show and became Bros on the #BachelorPad #lovethatguy
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Blakely just tweeted:

"On cloud 1,000 today! All the pieces of my life's puzzle are finally coming together and the end result is going to be amazing!

Maybe Tony proposed and they are engaged????

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Tony & Blakely

Post by Princess81320 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:00 am

I'm adding a couple of couple threads like this since emusha already have one created. So in this thread where you can post about Tony&Blakely.

Team SeanCat 🐘

Princess81320
Princess81320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

+25
MissLittle
Newto
ninu
Di_ATL
twochicklets