SELECT CONTENT

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:08 pm

They do seem like a great fit. Happy they found each other!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:13 pm

BlakeleyShea ‏@BlakeleyShea
Seahawks game w/ @tonypieper and @lindzicox @ Century Link Field Suite 16
Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 ?size=l

BlakeleyShea ‏@BlakeleyShea
I absolutely love you @tonypieper
Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 9 ?size=l

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Yes, just go on YouTube and in the search box put "Tony and Blakely." There are several videos to choose from. Hope this is helpful.

I found the proposal and a bunch of fanvids but I was hoping someone had pulled together their clips together Smiley No worries, I guess I'll just speedwatch BP3, and get to see some of my other faves in the process while ignoring Chris and Ed's shenanigans :P
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:25 pm

ninu wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Yes, just go on YouTube and in the search box put "Tony and Blakely." There are several videos to choose from. Hope this is helpful.

I found the proposal and a bunch of fanvids but I was hoping someone had pulled together their clips together Smiley No worries, I guess I'll just speedwatch BP3, and get to see some of my other faves in the process while ignoring Chris and Ed's shenanigans :P

They are only in the last few episodes anyways! Maybe the last one or two before they were eliminated?

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:37 am

chasingpavements wrote:
ninu wrote:

They are only in the last few episodes anyways! Maybe the last one or two before they were eliminated?

From episode 5 onwards :Smiley:
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:58 pm

MissLittle wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
ninu wrote:

From episode 5 onwards :Smiley:

Oh , thank you guys!
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Dunzo.
Bachelor Pad’s Tony Pieper and Blakeley Jones Split, End Engagement — Exclusive

Wetpaint Entertainment can exclusively reveal that Tony Pieper and Blakeley Jones, partners on Bachelor Pad 3 who fell in love and got engaged on the show’s September 10 finale, have decided to part ways.

“Unfortunately, things didn’t work as we had hoped,” Tony tells Wetpaint Entertainment. “No one is to blame. It just ended up being a lot harder than we expected. I wish her nothing but the absolute best. She deserves total happiness.”

Although Blakeley is currently in Portland, where she relocated to live with Tony and his 11-year-old son, she is expected to move back to Charlotte, where she had resided prior to joining the show.

We wish both of them the best.
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/bachelor-pads-tony-pieper-and-blakeley-jones-split-end-engagement-exclusive
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm surprised THAT I'm surprised. Usually, getting engaged to someone you met on a reality TV show a few weeks earlier (with the added incentive of a free engagement ring) who already hooked up with your friend screams "inevitable breakup", but I kind of thought that they would make it anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:00 am

They looked happy last week, but obviously they weren't.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:32 am

Kinda figured it was over when I saw Blakeley had removed the "future mrs. pieper" thing from her Twitter bio. Too bad. I thought they had a real chance at making it. Hoping for the best for both of them going forward.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:45 am

I'm actually surprised. They were literally so happy a week ago..

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Really a shame. They were two people who seemed to really want this, although I know they were always an unlikely pair, but all the good signs were there; I really thought they were real, as did they, but it is true that they hadn't had enough time together ... I do wish them the best, and am sad for them both.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

+25
MissLittle
Newto
ninu
Di_ATL
twochicklets