SELECT CONTENT

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Haven't had a chance to watch the latest episode yet but just read Michael's blog and all the nice things he says about them as people and as a couple, and I can't wait to see that relationship take off!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

Post by Tattina Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:21 pm

As per Reality Steve's blog today:

This Sunday is the taping of the “Bachelor Pad” finale. I am allowed to spoil that, so when I get the info from what happens at the taping, I will share it with you. Could be late Sunday night, could be Monday morning. Not sure yet. I will post it when I find out. Some interesting news that broke late yesterday evening, as RumorFix.com reported on their site that Blakeley is planning on moving to Portland shortly, and that Tony plans on proposing to her at the finale taping. Basically, a rip off of the Blake/Holly storyline from last season, although Blake did it the day before, and they just showed everyone the footage the day of the taping. I have no idea how accurate this story is, although I know Tony and Blakeley have spent plenty of time together since the show has ended. However, if he was planning to propose on Sunday, cat’s out of the bag now. Blakeley won’t be surprised in the least bit considering she’s at least seen it’s an option now. And if it’s true that she is planning on packing up and moving to Portland, well then, I guess it’s pretty serious to begin with. It’ll be interesting to see if a proposal does happen now at the taping, and if it does, I’m guessing Tony probably isn’t too thrilled some site already ruined it. Sucks for him.

Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:28 am

Got to watch it and I think its really cute. Funny how unexpected their connection was to both of them, but you can actually see how they just click. I have no idea how similar or different they are on anything that matters, but they do seem to have some yin and yang in their personalities, and that can go a long way.

Who would have thought Bachelor Pad would become the more romantic show?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:45 am

dw_a_mom wrote:Got to watch it and I think its really cute. Funny how unexpected their connection was to both of them, but you can actually see how they just click. I have no idea how similar or different they are on anything that matters, but they do seem to have some yin and yang in their personalities, and that can go a long way.

I know! Possibly the trashiest show on network television has produced possibly 5 long-term relationships -- Tenley/Kiptyn, Holly/Blake, Lindzi/Kalon, Tony/Blakely and (kinda, sorta) Chris/Peyton. Crazy.

Plus, I think Blakely and Tony work really well together, because she's super intense and emotional, and he's very laid back and comforting. I'm curious to see if they actually do get engaged during the finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:50 am

dw_a_mom wrote:Got to watch it and I think its really cute. Funny how unexpected their connection was to both of them, but you can actually see how they just click. I have no idea how similar or different they are on anything that matters, but they do seem to have some yin and yang in their personalities, and that can go a long way.

So true about the Yin and Yang for these two. These two seem to be also be in tune with each other's rhythm. They seem "on the same page". I haven't seen that natural vibing on this or any Bach/ette/Pad show, maybe with the exception of Ben & Courtney. As soon as I heard these two might be a couple, it made perfect sense to me. I loved the way they conversed on the camping date.

BPad is more romantic simply because the gender ratios are equal, so the chance of romance is higher IMO. The frustrating thing about Bach/ette is only 1 lead, 25 contestants, 20 of which aren't really that into the lead. So Bach/ette really becomes more about storylines and less about romance per se. So far BPad's track record, with only 3 seasons, exceeds the pace of Bach/ette's.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:31 am

HowSoonIsNow wrote:

So true about the Yin and Yang for these two. These two seem to be also be in tune with each other's rhythm. They seem "on the same page". I haven't seen that natural vibing on this or any Bach/ette/Pad show, maybe with the exception of Ben & Courtney. As soon as I heard these two might be a couple, it made perfect sense to me. I loved the way they conversed on the camping date.

BPad is more romantic simply because the gender ratios are equal, so the chance of romance is higher IMO. The frustrating thing about Bach/ette is only 1 lead, 25 contestants, 20 of which aren't really that into the lead. So Bach/ette really becomes more about storylines and less about romance per se. So far BPad's track record, with only 3 seasons, exceeds the pace of Bach/ette's.

I think that's the key - it becomes not about romance, but winning a competition. I mean, in Melissa Rycroft's book, she basically said she never really found Jason attractive or interesting, but from what we saw it really looked like she was pursuing him and into him. I'm sure that's how it is for MOST of the contestants, including people that get to the top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:22 pm

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 ?size=l
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:33 pm

BlakeleyShea ‏@BlakeleyShea
@tonypieper @ Downtown Los Angeles
@ Downtown Los Angeles
My boys!!!
Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 A1ST1HSCAAAOx37
My girl @rachtrue_ had a looooon night @ Downtown Los Angeles
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
HowSoonIsNow wrote:

I think that's the key - it becomes not about romance, but winning a competition. I mean, in Melissa Rycroft's book, she basically said she never really found Jason attractive or interesting, but from what we saw it really looked like she was pursuing him and into him. I'm sure that's how it is for MOST of the contestants, including people that get to the top.

I think it also helps that the producers look to throw people together on BP that might be interested in each other. They look at all the positive and negative connections when casting. And at this point they know the people.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Tattina wrote:Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 ?size=l

cute

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Congratulations to Tony and Blakeley :sprinklehearts Happy for them PINKHEART Hope it works out and they bring each other lots of happiness ❤

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Seanie10Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Team Cupcake :27:

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tony & Blakely - Bachelor Pad 3 - Discussion

+25
MissLittle
Newto
ninu
Di_ATL
twochicklets