SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by JBF Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:13 am

Nibbles22 wrote:(flop) ~ JBF... let me remind you again how happy I am that you are here!! :awesome:

Now, I’m gonna get all shy. :shy:

Lucas-byte: If she's going to go see Bentley, then I'm going hooooume.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:37 pm

I'm excited re this new thread - hopefully after you guys update we can start seeing a trend in the edit for this season !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

What all of these quotes... and the amount of quotes... suggest is that Ashley's Initial Top 4 (or as I dubbed them... IT4) are not necessarily the same Top 4 that RS spoiled. Three guys move up the ranks almost by default. Ben, Constantine and Ames are getting the same amount of time on screen as Ben C., West, Mickey, Lucas, Blake and Nick. Well, Ben F. does have the lead over the others... as it should be for a final 2 contender. Yet, he was definitely not getting much attention in episode #3.

We have to wait for tonight's episode (#4!) to see Ashley kiss all three remaining guys of the RS-spoiled four! And EXTRA made a point of showing JP's tonight... already that show (and Mario) is slowly getting on the JP bandwagon just as it did on Roberto, Emily and Eddie on seasons past. Since the backlash to Bentley was so hostile, they must be going with some kind of "Plan B" here.

Aside from Masked Jeff, THE STARS OF THE SHOW are Bentley, William, JP and Ryan. They are the only four apart from Jeff and Tim to get PIs from Ashley in episode #1. All four have received the kissing (along with Ben C. and Mickey)... Bentley, William and JP TWICE! Ryan's was probably the second longest (next to JP). Ryan was a bit under-represented with Ashley time in episode #2, but he was certainly acting up a storm, bombasting Jeff. THE STARS cannot be kept buried in the crowd!!! Even in show outtake of Ashley roasting the guys (a date JP did not attend), guess which three got singled out?

A few here have even suggested that Bentley and JP are basically the "final two" this season... or shall we say, the Ghost Of Bentley. I have the feeling his name will be mentioned in every episode even when we don't see him in the recaps.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:13 pm

JBF wrote:What all of these quotes... and the amount of quotes... suggest is that Ashley's Initial Top 4 (or as I dubbed them... IT4) are not necessarily the same Top 4 that RS spoiled. Three guys move up the ranks almost by default. Ben, Constantine and Ames are getting the same amount of time on screen as Ben C., West, Mickey, Lucas, Blake and Nick. Well, Ben F. does have the lead over the others... as it should be for a final 2 contender. Yet, he was definitely not getting much attention in episode #3.

We have to wait for tonight's episode (#4!) to see Ashley kiss all three remaining guys of the RS-spoiled four! And EXTRA made a point of showing JP's tonight... already that show (and Mario) is slowly getting on the JP bandwagon just as it did on Roberto, Emily and Eddie on seasons past. Since the backlash to Bentley was so hostile, they must be going with some kind of "Plan B" here.

Aside from Masked Jeff, THE STARS OF THE SHOW are Bentley, William, JP and Ryan. They are the only four apart from Jeff and Tim to get PIs from Ashley in episode #1. All four have received the kissing (along with Ben C. and Mickey)... Bentley, William and JP TWICE! Ryan's was probably the second longest (next to JP). Ryan was a bit under-represented with Ashley time in episode #2, but he was certainly acting up a storm, bombasting Jeff. THE STARS cannot be kept buried in the crowd!!! Even in show outtake of Ashley roasting the guys (a date JP did not attend), guess which three got singled out?

A few here have even suggested that Bentley and JP are basically the "final two" this season... or shall we say, the Ghost Of Bentley. I have the feeling his name will be mentioned in every episode even when we don't see him in the recaps.
This is such an interesting post JBF. You pretty much summed things up in a nutshell! I'll be
anxious to read your comments after tonight's airing as well! You pick up on a lot of minute details, that
I completely overlook!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

They were also editing to Episode #3 before filming was complete (if I remember right) so that might make a difference in the outlook also. Perhaps figuring at what point in filming they were working on these thee Episodes, might give a clue where Ashley was in her decisions. Were Bentley, Ryan, Jp, and Will viable options then?

ETA : May 3 they were working on the 3rd episode per: fleissmeister. Were they @ HTD?
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 pm

May 3 would have been close to the third Fantasy Suite date.

Fleiss stated: Working on episode 3 today… Killer!!!!! We got a villain this season that u won’t believe…

Fleiss was working on the Bentley footage, but maybe not JP's date footage yet. They could have been tinkering with all of it right up to air-time. In Jillian's season, Reid's footage got some manipulation late in the game (or so many of us suspected... kiss scenes vanishing after preview inclusions and that robe shot in Spain gone MIA). Some speculated it had something to do with the "trouble" in the JED relationship those first few days of June 2009, just as Reid's role on the show was on the rise.

Note: how little Ben and Constantine we've seen these first three episodes... if it matters.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:15 pm

jelle wrote:They were also editing to Episode #3 before filming was complete (if I remember right) so that might make a difference in the outlook also. Perhaps figuring at what point in filming they were working on these thee Episodes, might give a clue where Ashley was in her decisions. Were Bentley, Ryan, Jp, and Will viable options then?

ETA : May 3 they were working on the 3rd episode per: fleissmeister. Were they @ HTD?

Interesting - I never knew how these things worked.

So if they were at HTD stage, the editors would not know to put in VOs etc of the finalist in the 1st viewed episode. Wow.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
jelle wrote:They were also editing to Episode #3 before filming was complete (if I remember right) so that might make a difference in the outlook also. Perhaps figuring at what point in filming they were working on these thee Episodes, might give a clue where Ashley was in her decisions. Were Bentley, Ryan, Jp, and Will viable options then?

So if they were at HTD stage, the editors would not know to put in VOs etc of the finalist in the 1st viewed episode. Wow.

I'm sorry nd4reality. could you explain a little more what you mean by this?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I'll try lol.

What I understood from Jelles post is that the editing of the 1st 3 episodes is probably done or near completed prior to filming ending. Therefore the 1st 3 episodes would be edited without them knowing the final outcome - I never new this and was surprised. Hope that helps.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I'll try laugh out loud.

What I understood from Jelles post is that the editing of the 1st 3 episodes is probably done or near completed prior to filming ending. Therefore the 1st 3 episodes would be edited without them knowing the final outcome - I never new this and was surprised. Hope that helps.

gotcha! Thanks! yes
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:55 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I'll try laugh out loud.

gotcha! Thanks! yes

The same thing is true of Ali's season, right? We saw plenty of both her F1 and F2 in those first three episodes.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Episode #2 may have Ashley talking about William in... Fiji.

"Oh my goodness! I didn't think William would actually go through with this! What do we do now? This could be a legally binding marriage!"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
pavalygurl
skitts
Shadow
onlyme
Cecilia