SELECT CONTENT

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:33 am

Found this on another board, and I'm wondering if it's true. Hope you ladies can help!

"I started paying attention to when I heard the name Bentley and at least half (and probably more like 2/3s) of the time it was during a voiceover. I don't trust things unless I actually see the word Bentley coming out of her mouth. Typical of TPTB hitting us over the head with something 50 million times to get us all hyped up for his return. Which will probably amount to a whole lot of nothing and will be edited to look worse than it was. Yes she had a thing for Bentley and yes she was bothered by what happened but holy crap, I think she was far too busy enjoying Thailand and getting to know the other guys to be THAT upset. She certainly didn't look like she even remembered Bentley's name when she was with JP on the beach."
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by beader Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:13 am

mnmhughes wrote:Found this on another board, and I'm wondering if it's true. Hope you ladies can help!

"I started paying attention to when I heard the name Bentley and at least half (and probably more like 2/3s) of the time it was during a voiceover. I don't trust things unless I actually see the word Bentley coming out of her mouth. Typical of TPTB hitting us over the head with something 50 million times to get us all hyped up for his return. Which will probably amount to a whole lot of nothing and will be edited to look worse than it was. Yes she had a thing for Bentley and yes she was bothered by what happened but holy crap, I think she was far too busy enjoying Thailand and getting to know the other guys to be THAT upset. She certainly didn't look like she even remembered Bentley's name when she was with JP on the beach."

I see what you're saying and agree. Tonight was like a see-saw. I'm over Bentley and moving on....I miss Bentley....I'm so hopeful....I miss Bentley....These guys are so great....I miss Bentley. It's like TPTB just threw in the VO's about Bentley whenever. It makes Ashley seem like she's totally lost it. Yep, they are throwing her under the bus for the drama.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:10 am

OK... posted this over on the episode's thread, but it belongs here.

Feel free to make corrections... I KNOW there are oopsies here.

Episode #4… just some quickie observations.

It was good that three of the RS-spoiled final four all got roses on their dates.

Enjoyed the Constantine (in orange shorts) and Ames scenes, but not getting into them right now. Was surprised that Dino talks as fast as Ben C. when he gets excited. Of course, the whole "do not win" theme is important here. It is interesting that we didn’t get any kissing with either yet.

Ames did make me laugh: “Make the world a better place quickly so the next day my date will be even better.”

I must say I was a trifle disappointed that not enough of Ben F. was seen. Yes, we got some kissing and praise from Ashley’s end, but if he’s Final One, even the “darkhorse surprise one”, I need to see more. I realize the editors LOVE burying the final one, but a few things were a bit off.

Nonetheless, again, I'm seeing the shout-out here for next Bachelor that I'm not seeing in the Ryan scenes. Who knows? Ben's is very much the go-with-the-flow guy... somehow, I don't see him getting as upset being dumped as I would JP, but it is hard to tell... things can move quickly in just three weeks.

Now this line is one not everybody is agreeing with… some are hearing a “don’t” here. I can’t tell on account of it being muffled. About 7 or 8 minutes into the show… as Ashley plans the dates in Thailand, we hear this voiceover:

All along I’ve been thinking that Bentley was the guy that was going to be there in the end, but now I have a guy in mind. Maybe it will work better.

Now, if I am correct about this line, then many viewers will start trying to guess “which one?” Ames is promoted a lot this episode as the-one-who-almost-got-away, particularly in the pre-rose ceremony discussion. Since we have been spoiled that he's not final one, I would call him a "fogscreen" edit-wise, for the real one.

This next scene was a stand-out, since it actually involved the spoiled final two discussing Ashley. Ben and Blake are both facing JP and apparently edging him on about his feelings. It would be an interesting one to do screenshots of. The facial reactions on all three guys are pretty revealing.

Ben F. (not seen): Constantine’s a gamer. He’s getting it. He’s getting’ it done!
Blake: Yeah I bet. I mean, he’s gonna be kissing her, making out.
Ben F. to Blake (laughs): It is killing JP right now. It’s killing him.
Blake: No offense, I’m just saying… Constantine is... he's is a ladies man.
JP: It stings a little bit…. It’s like… eee
Blake: I just haven’t gotten to that point yet
Ben?: You’re not ready…
Ben to JP: You had the 1 on 1 time and that’s the difference
JP: Maybe. It seams kinda like, par for the course, though at this point. I mean, Will and Mickey
Ben: and that's ... that's
JP: and Ben, the other Ben
Ben: I’ve kissed her too.
JP: Have you now?
Ben: Yeah
JP: What!! I’m just finding out now! When was that?
Ben: I don’t want to talk to you guys about this stuff.
Blake: He’s full of sh**!
JP: Who else did that I know didn't about? (to Blake) You?
Blake and Ben: Uhhhhhh… don't know about?
Blake: It is what it is, you know. It’s the nature of the beast. Everybody’s kinda going after the same piece of fruit. It’s tough. It is really tough to do it.
Ben: Just be patient, otherwise you’ll drive yourself crazy. (twirling motion)
JP: I’m on the way…
Ben (laughing): I can tell, man! I can tell. Your mood-things are a little different.
JP: Well... this isn’t normal for me. I mean, it’s not normal for anybody, I guess, but... (starting to cry, spliced edit) It chaps my ass, man…

Bentley was very descriptive about kissing Ashley, but I don’t recall her discussing him unless comparing him to JP. However, Ben now is getting praise for his kissing…

This kiss with Ben F. was really, really good. I think a lot of it had to do with me feeling it in an emotional kind of way. As time goes by, Ben F. keeps getting a little bit more confident and a little bit more comfortable in this setting and I’m beginning to see that… and I definitely like what I see. (Not exactly “magical” like JP’s but they could just be downplaying it all for viewers.)

Of course, Ben says he’s on Cloud 9, just as JP did previously in episode #2.

Whether or not people think he’s F1, JP did get two key F1-ish lines echoing past seasons…

1.) Ashley: I’m a little worried about JP. He’s seemed really stand-offish today. We haven’t had much time to talk and I don’t really know where he stands.
Jillian: I feel like I have a special connection with Ed. I feel real comfortable around him, but I can’t help but notice that Ed is so distant from everybody. I can’t catch his eye. I can’t get him to smile. I need to figure this out.

2.) JP: She makes me feel great but I’m a little nervous to go all in, to get so emotionally committed. I don’t know what’s going through her head.
Ryan Sutter: I’ve gone from head over heels in love to thinking about her and the other guys to thinking about whether she’s being honest with me… like why she won’t just tell me she likes me, why, why this is so one-sided.

Ryan is quite jealous of JP… he tried to repeat JP with the umbrella “thang”… but just to impress the others (and make JP jealous). This echoes what William did in episode #2 in order to get more time with her (and more kissing). Speaking of William... he sure was laying low this episode. (Here some Eagle Ears may be needed, since I don't think Ryan specifically talks about "jealousy" as we think... somebody else may be spliced & diced very close to Ryan's lines to confuse us.)

At several points, Ashley mentioned what she was looking for in a mate. I think these may be “call outs” for the final one, but I or somebody else needs to provide these lines.

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:20 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar, additional quotes; fourth try... hopefully correct now.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:14 am

Nice points JBF. I noticed Ashley asking for reassurance from JP too. It smacks of Ali/Rob, Jill/Ed, and Brad/Emily. I've noticed that all the leads act like contestants when it comes to F1. Do you like me? Are you leaving? Are we okay? Are you into me? Do you like me for real? Really? Are you sure? Is this for real?

no no

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:47 am

I just have to point out something regarding Ashley's PIs:

She is in the right outfits for the week, meaning all the outfits she wore on her dates this week...but her hair is completely different in the PI's, and in most of the PIs, her hair is the same way....her hair is down, and looks very styled with good products & applied with a curling iron. Even the make-up is much more pronounced.

On the actual dates, her hair is a little messy, windswept, scrunchy, & rather wet from the rain.

The biggest difference was the rose cocktail/ceremony PI's. Her hair is totally different at the party then it is for the corresponding PIs' but she's still wearing the same cocktail dress.

Something doesn't add up. Perhaps a majority of the PIs were done a while afterwards, with her hair all "did"...but TPTB are trying to outsmart us with her wearing the same outfits?!?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:32 pm

OK... not giving any opinions... and, yes, all PIs are before the 1 on 1s with Ben, Ryan and JP... with hair and outfit perfect.

Just the soundbytes for three key scenes in ep #4

Dry Ashley talking and kissing Ben F.
(Pre-JP or post-Ryan after she had time to dry and add more makeup? I'm guessing pre-JP.)

Ben (PI): There’s a rose on the date tonight and, going into the 1 on 1 with Ashley, I am feeling confident again.
Ash: What’s going on?
Ben: Not much
Ben (PI): I feel like she was kind of buzzing around me today more than usual, so it’s a good sign.
Ash: Today you really impressed me.
Ben: Did I?
Ash: Yeah. (Good.) In every way. (Really?) Uhm
Ben: I’m not the best artist but I felt, I felt like after all that was done and those kids came out and playing soccer with them, that’s where I really felt, like, I was… was in it
Ash: Yeah I could see that (going into babytalk land like she does with JP)
Ben: Let’s talk about you. I feel like I always talk when we get into these situations
Ash: OK. What d’you want to know?
Ben: I want to know what you’re thinking
Ash: I’m really happy. I did go through a hard time last week, I think more than people understand… (Right) and I’m trying to get back on the horse.
Ben: You’ll figure it out. You’re a smart girl. You surprised me today too.
Ash: What do you mean?
Ben: I dunno. I mean I was painting a mural but I felt like you were buzzing around me more than usual.
Ash: ‘Cause I like you now?
Ben (smiles): Do you? (she laughs) Oh do you?
Ash: Mayyyybeee
Ben: A little bit? Today was big then. (kissing time)
Ash (voiceover): This kiss with Ben F. was really, really good. (Front row) I think a lot of it had to do with me feeling it in an emotional kind of way. As time goes on, Ben F. keeps getting a little bit more confident and a little bit more comfortable in this setting and I’m beginning to see that… and I definitely like what I see.

Dry Ashley, pre-JP

Ryan: Damn!
Ash: What?
Ryan: Nice outfit.
Ryan (PI): To come in this really cool bar, sand on our feet, this beautiful girl. But on top of the beauty of it, she just freakin’ rad.

Wet Ashley, post-JP and soaking wet, talking to Ryan. (Edited to appear earlier to fool us.)

Ryan: What are some things you are looking for?
Ashley: First and foremost, I’m just looking for a feeling. Someone who makes me feel really secure and I also want someone to make me feel like I want to flirt with them and touch them. So I want the physical-ness.

xxx

Ashley (voice-over): I’m a little worried about JP. He’s seemed really stand-offish today. We haven’t had much time to talk (We’re going to the beach) and I don’t really know where he stands.

Ash: Are we OK?
JP: Yeah, we’re good.
Ash: OK. So, um, what did you think of the kids?
JP (obviously not thinking about them): It just puts everything into perspective. It really does, these kids who have nothing and it forever changed my life. Forever. (Really?) Regardless of what happens going forward
Ash: I don’t like it when you say regardless of what happens
JP: Well… because… it’s like…
Ash: It’s like you’re gonna leave tomorrow
JP: I’m not going anywhere. You’re gonna have to force me out.
Ash: Why?
JP: I think you know. (she twitches her head) I mean, what do you wanna know? Like I…
Ash: Just checking
JP: When’s my next 1 on 1? I can’t-I’m impatient.
Ash: I feel like I owe you a really good one
JP: No that really was a good one
A: And thank you for putting up with me. That was so bad.
JP: That date was perfect
Ash: I fell asleep on your chest.
JP: But that’s how it should be. That date was perfect. It really was and I haven’t stopped thinking about it.
Ash: Really? I feel you saw me at my lowest point so for you to say that you’re still thinking about it, that means something. Right?
JP: I know it was only one date but… it was a perfect date. It really was.
A: That’s really cute.
JP: Now, I’m gonna get all shy.
A: Nooo, don’t get shy.
JP: Are you getting wet?
A: A little bit. It’s OK
JP: You’ll have to come closer, a little closer
Ash (PI) Kissing JP is magical. The best kisses I’ve had here yet by far. JP is one sexy man. I mean, that shaved head? Ummm
JP: We could just do this the rest of the night.
Ash: Let’s do it.
JP (PI): It doesn’t get any more romantic than that. It was pouring rain on a beach in a foreign land
A: You think you can pick me up?
JP: Absolutely.
(flop!)
JP (PI): I think our chemistry is amazing. I’m pretty confident in saying that she’s into me and I’m into her. There’s a-there’s a lot of chemistry there.
Unknown dude: Bring her back.

(Ugh! Another Chris L. rainbow visible. We don’t need another season of those!)

Ryan: When JP is carrying her back and walking in front of all the guys, it’s making a real statement. There’s definitely jealousy floating around. It’s gonna get interesting, no doubt.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:51 pm

JBF wrote:OK... not giving any opinions... and, yes, all PIs are before the 1 on 1s with Ben, Ryan and JP... with hair and outfit perfect.

(Pre-JP or post-Ryan after she had time to dry and add more makeup? I'm guessing pre-JP.)

Ben (PI): There’s a rose on the date tonight and, going into the 1 on 1 with Ashley, I am feeling confident again.
Ben (PI): I feel like she was kind of buzzing around me today more than usual, so it’s a good sign.
Ben: I’m not the best artist but I felt, I felt like after all that was done and those kids came out and playing soccer with them, that’s where I really felt, like, I was… was in it
Ben: Let’s talk about you. I feel like I always talk when we get into these situations
Ash: I’m really happy. I did go through a hard time last week, I think more than people understand… (Right) and I’m trying to get back on the horse.
Ben: I dunno. I mean I was painting a mural but I felt like you were buzzing around me more than usual.
Ash (voiceover): This kiss with Ben F. was really, really good. (Front row) I think a lot of it had to do with me feeling it in an emotional kind of way. As time goes on, Ben F. keeps getting a little bit more confident and a little bit more comfortable in this setting and I’m beginning to see that… and I definitely like what I see.

Dry Ashley, pre-JP

Ryan (PI): To come in this really cool bar, sand on our feet, this beautiful girl. But on top of the beauty of it, she just freakin’ rad.

Wet Ashley, post-JP and soaking wet, talking to Ryan. (Edited to appear earlier to fool us.)

Ashley: First and foremost, I’m just looking for a feeling. Someone who makes me feel really secure and I also want someone to make me feel like I want to flirt with them and touch them. So I want the physical-ness.

xxx

Ashley (voice-over): I’m a little worried about JP. He’s seemed really stand-offish today. We haven’t had much time to talk (We’re going to the beach) and I don’t really know where he stands.

JP (obviously not thinking about them): It just puts everything into perspective. It really does, these kids who have nothing and it forever changed my life. Forever. (Really?) Regardless of what happens going forward
JP: I think you know. (she twitches her head) I mean, what do you wanna know? Like I…
JP: But that’s how it should be. That date was perfect. It really was and I haven’t stopped thinking about it.
Ash: Really? I feel you saw me at my lowest point so for you to say that you’re still thinking about it, that means something. Right?
Ash (PI) Kissing JP is magical. The best kisses I’ve had here yet by far. JP is one sexy man. I mean, that shaved head? Ummm
JP (PI): It doesn’t get any more romantic than that. It was pouring rain on a beach in a foreign land
(flop!)
JP (PI): I think our chemistry is amazing. I’m pretty confident in saying that she’s into me and I’m into her. There’s a-there’s a lot of chemistry there.

Ryan: When JP is carrying her back and walking in front of all the guys, it’s making a real statement. There’s definitely jealousy floating around. It’s gonna get interesting, no doubt.

Thank you JBF for your round-up!!

I still say something is fishy with the hair/makeup. I think those PIs were done after this time period.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Thank you JBF for your round-up!!

I still say something is fishy with the hair/makeup. I think those PIs were done after this time period. [/quote]

I am wondering the same thing. I remember her hair was styled different in some of her PIs on the meet and greet night when she was in her M&G dress. Either her hair get super messy in a hurry during her dates or they were taped at some different time.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

The hair and make-up look drastically different for these Phuket dates, then in the PIs.

Maybe it's a green screen maneuver and she did the PIs in LA? But they put her in the right outfits. Just a thought.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

They were both majorly blushing during this part!

mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:14 pm

JBF ~ Thank you for putting all of these VO's together!!
This just helps to reinforce the genuine affection & chemistry we
see between JP & Ashley, and the storyline being told. Same applies
for the interactions with the other bachelors, and their discussions.
I just LOVE this all laid out so we can review it! I know it takes a lot
of time, but I really appreciate it! :awesome:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:37 pm

JBF wrote:OK... not giving any opinions... and, yes, all PIs are before the 1 on 1s with Ben, Ryan and JP... with hair and outfit perfect.

Dry Ashley, pre-JP

xxx

(flop!)

That was Ryan P who said that.
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 52 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

VO & PI's - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
pavalygurl
skitts
Shadow
onlyme
Cecilia