SELECT CONTENT

What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Post by Starshine_16 Fri May 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Thank you everyone. It has been a big shock. I have an extensive heart history that I won't bore you all with but getting this preliminary diagnosis has been a shock to me. I was convinced that I was done with the heart stuff and that I would be "fine" for a long time. Blood tests have confirmed it and now i'm just waiting on a Cardiac CT to make absolutely 100% sure that this is what I am dealing with.

I'll be checking in whenever I have the energy and I still plan on tuning in to Emily's season (She's one of my favorite contestants of all time so I wouldn't miss it) For obvious reasons I will have to take a step back from all the speculation & sluething.

Thank you to all of you for your support during this difficult time.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: What is happening around you? - Thread #1

Post by Admin Fri May 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:Thank you everyone. It has been a big shock. I have an extensive heart history that I won't bore you all with but getting this preliminary diagnosis has been a shock to me. I was convinced that I was done with the heart stuff and that I would be "fine" for a long time. Blood tests have confirmed it and now i'm just waiting on a Cardiac CT to make absolutely 100% sure that this is what I am dealing with.

I'll be checking in whenever I have the energy and I still plan on tuning in to Emily's season (She's one of my favorite contestants of all time so I wouldn't miss it) For obvious reasons I will have to take a step back from all the speculation & sluething.

Just know that we all love ya, and we are thinking about you! :thismuch: group hug blowkiss
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:38 am

Starshine_16 wrote:Thank you everyone. It has been a big shock. I have an extensive heart history that I won't bore you all with but getting this preliminary diagnosis has been a shock to me. I was convinced that I was done with the heart stuff and that I would be "fine" for a long time. Blood tests have confirmed it and now i'm just waiting on a Cardiac CT to make absolutely 100% sure that this is what I am dealing with.

Most importantly - Take care of yourself!! We'll be thinking of you! group hug :thismuch:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat May 05, 2012 5:30 am

You are in my thoughts and prayers! Love you! What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 3110612249
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:07 am

Bless you Starshine - adding my thoughts and prayers as well and a great big hug to you,

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Sat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Thinking of you Starshine...I know how scary it is dealing with heart problems. I have aortic stenosis and we go from 3 month to 3 month period with echo cardiograms to determine when would be the optimum time for surgery to replace my aortic valve. I am always holding my breath hoping it will be later rather than sooner. I am due for next check up at end of this month.

Also I wanted to apologise to all those following the scoreboards that I have been keeping, especially TAR. I have been in bed sick with the flu all week and do not have to the energy to update the scoreboards yet. I will not be able to get TAR updated before the conclusion on Sunday night. I hope everyone following it enjoys the finale. The other scoreboards I should be able to get to soon.

Hugs Dee

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat May 05, 2012 2:25 pm

deedreamer wrote:Thinking of you Starshine...I know how scary it is dealing with heart problems. I have aortic stenosis and we go from 3 month to 3 month period with echo cardiograms to determine when would be the optimum time for surgery to replace my aortic valve. I am always holding my breath hoping it will be later rather than sooner. I am due for next check up at end of this month.

Also I wanted to apologise to all those following the scoreboards that I have been keeping, especially TAR. I have been in bed sick with the flu all week and do not have to the energy to update the scoreboards yet. I will not be able to get TAR updated before the conclusion on Sunday night. I hope everyone following it enjoys the finale. The other scoreboards I should be able to get to soon.

Hugs Dee

Hope you feel better soon Dee. I will pray for a positive outcome in regards to your check-up next month. Praying

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sun May 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Dee, I am keeping you in my thoughts. Hopefully they decide to do the surgery sooner rather than later.

I am feeling okay today and figured I would use today to catch up on the slew of things I've missed here.

Thank you all for your love & hugs & prayers.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 06, 2012 2:49 pm

deedreamer wrote:Thinking of you Starshine...I know how scary it is dealing with heart problems. I have aortic stenosis and we go from 3 month to 3 month period with echo cardiograms to determine when would be the optimum time for surgery to replace my aortic valve. I am always holding my breath hoping it will be later rather than sooner. I am due for next check up at end of this month.

Hugs Dee

I am thinking of you Dee! I hope you feel better soon! PINKHEART :hug:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu May 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Since I know I've mentioned a bunch lately that I'm graduating, I figured the least I could do is share some pictures with you all who were so nice to offer me some congrats.
My grandpas and I
What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Graduation003

My parental units and I
What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Graduation017

The whole gang of family who was there (more wanted to come but couldn't make the trip
What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Graduation021

My madre and I (just wanting to show off my dress)
What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Graduation019

The most important thing: the diploma!
What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Cdcce61a9af011e1af7612313813f8e8_7

Last edited by umngirl on Thu May 10, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 87b72b10 What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 86669110 What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Thu May 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Congrats umngirl! Great pics!
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Love the pics umngirl! Thank you for sharing! All your hard work paid off!

What is happening around you? - Thread #1 - Page 24 Graduation_007
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

What is happening around you? - Thread #1

+64
jelle
richmondrose
skitts
glazedover
dw_a_mom