SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Season 3 -  Spoilers - Discussion Empty The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:11 am

Next Show...

Monday, October 1 8/7c "Blind Auditions, Part 8"
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 3 -  Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Here's the team pics...as of now. With battle eliminations and being able to "steal" tonight, I'm sure I'll probably have to do some rearranging for next week. If I made a mistakes, please let me know...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 3 -  Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Here's the team pics...as of now. With battle eliminations and being able to "steal" tonight, I'm sure I'll probably have to do some rearranging for next week. If I made a mistakes, please let me know...

Thank you so much Ladybug for making this chart! bestbud!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:42 pm

I really enjoyed the show tonight. Loved the steal and thought the performances were excellent.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:37 am

Michael got to meet Nellys Echo!

Michael Nance ‏@MNanceMusic
NBC & ABC ha! Had the pleasure of performing with @nellysecho from 'The Voice' for #doitinadress charity eve

Michael Nance ‏@MNanceMusic
I uploaded a @YouTube video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Nelly's Medley at Speakeasy in Austin Tx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Updated:

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:33 pm

thanks! Ladybug82 for the chart! :Iloveyou!:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 pm

yes thanks, that's soo cool!

btw i loved Nelly's Echo - too bad he was eliminated.
he sounded just like Sting on that song during rehearsal.
he just oversang during the actual battle round.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 pm

Thanks for the charts, Ladybug! High clap

I'm so loving the steals. I think I'm liking the Battle rounds more than the blind auditions this season and it's usually the other way around.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:30 am

Y'all are welcome! bestbud! As long as they help, I'll make keep them updated. If they bug/bother y'all just let me know and I'll stop.

Generally the battle roads are kind of a drag to get through. But the steal really helps I think. I'm loving the "steal" too!

We'll have to see how the 1 hour show is tomorrow, but last week, the 1 hour show battles, were not as strong as the battles in the 2 hour show, at least imo. Interested to see about tomorrow to see if that holds true again.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:41 pm

I've been out of town in meetings all day. If I make it home in time, I'll post the updated chart, if not will get it posted before tomorrow's show. Should have posted it before I left this morning...or made sure I had it uploaded to iCloud where I could get to it. Sorry about that y'all! Embarressed! :Smiley:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I've been out of town in meetings all day. If I make it home in time, I'll post the updated chart, if not will get it posted before tomorrow's show. Should have posted it before I left this morning...or made sure I had it uploaded to iCloud where I could get to it. Sorry about that y'all! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Ladybug82! You are so sweet to make that chart and share it with us. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum