SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Season 3 -  Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wanted to list who still had to battle: Adam has 3 battle remaining and Blake, CeeLo and Christina all have 2.
Team Adam: Loren Allred, Joe Kirkland, Brandon Mahone, Samuel Mouton, Nicole Nelson, Brian Scartocci
Team Blake: Kelly Crapa, Ryan Jirovec, Michaela Paige, Cassadee Pope
Team CeeLo: Daniel Rosa, Avery Wilson, Alexis Marceaux, Chevonne
Team Xtina: Devyn DeLoera, Adriana Louise, MarissaAnn, Jordan Pruitt

Got home sooner than expected. Off to grab a bite to eat, jog and get back in time for the show! Will check in to see y'alls thoughts later. :WAVEY:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 3 -  Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Ok...knock out rounds begin tonight. Here is my understanding of how they will work. After the Battle Rounds ended, each coach had 10 contestants for the Knockouts. Two episodes (tonight and tomorrow) will feature knockout battles consisting of pairings from within each team, singing a song of their choice, back to back, and each knockout will conclude with their coach eliminating one of the two contestants; the five winners for each coach advance to the live shows.

Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks Ladybug82 for the chart! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Wow! Adam and CeeLo had some tough decisions to make! What did y'all think?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:13 pm

It was a mixed bag, Ladybug. I thought they both made a couple of mistakes and now think Adam has a weak team.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:11 pm

I agree albean. I was surprised and must admit a little disappointed with a few of their choices.

Really shocked Adam let Nicole go. Hoping Loren continues to preform the way she did last night, but couldn't believe Adam went with her and one performance over Nicole. And while I liked Diego in battle rounds, not so much this time. I thought Caitlin was better and was surprised CeeLo let her go. Those were a couple of the choices that stood out, that I disagreed with last night.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I agree albean. I was surprised and must admit a little disappointed with a few of their choices.

Really shocked Adam let Nicole go. Hoping Loren continues to preform the way she did last night, but couldn't believe Adam went with her and one performance over Nicole. And while I liked Diego in battle rounds, not so much this time. I thought Caitlin was better and was surprised CeeLo let her go. Those were a couple of the choices that stood out, that I disagreed with last night.

Good Post
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:18 pm

The 5 remaining from each team to start the live shows!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:20 am

So who would be your top 12? Which 3 from each team?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:44 am

My favorites are:

Adam: Amanda, Brian
CeeLo: All 4
Blake: Julio, Terry
Christina: Sylvia

I don't have 12 and it's 3 from every team so it's a stretch for me. I think I dislike more than I like.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 pm

I agree albean...I can pick 2 from each team then it gets to be a toss up on the third for each team for me.

Adam: Amanda, Bryan
Blake: Juilio, Terry,
CeeLo: Nicholas, Trevin,
Christina: Sylvia, Dez

For team Adam: Joselyn has an amazing voice, but she just hasn't won me over. Loren came out of no where last week to win, so I was expecting more from her this week. She was better than she has been, but... Melanie is quirky and different and I like hearing what she's going to do, but this week wasn't her best performance.

For team Blake: All the girls have done ok and have nice voices, but none have really, really just wowed me. I think my fav of the three of them would be Michaela.

For team CeeLo:
I really liked Deigo in blinds and battles, but the last 2 rounds haven't done much for me. Althought, this week was better than last week for me. McKenzie is adorable, but I need more variation from him. Cody, loved him in blinds, but he feel off my radar until his performance until this past week.

For team Xtina: I agree, Sylvia is my fav. Adriana, Devyn, Deborah and Dez have all been hit or miss with me. I put Dez on my list because he keeps improving each episode and did great last night. The other three girls, well...you could flip a coin and I'd be ok with that.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 pm

I like the show but I'm not that enthused about many of the singers this season. I will be interested to see who America saves and the judges keep.

I just noticed that I said all four of CeeLo's. I wasn't including Diego.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Season 3 - Spoilers - Discussion

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum