SELECT CONTENT

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 am

**Jef Holm Fan Forum**

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/f77-jef-holm-fan-forum

This Discussion Thread About Jef will also remain open.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:55 am

So did 1F get fired from his own company or what? Does any one have any info? Any reasons why?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:20 am

IrishGal wrote:So did 1F get fired from his own company or what? Does any one have any info? Any reasons why?

Sure looks that way from the PW website. scratch

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:47 am

Poof !- and he's gone.

In other news:
‘Bachelorette’ star Jef Holm starts using hook-up app to get girls?
Perhaps the recent loss of the PW party bus prompted this. Is it just too hard to have to be charming and flirty at a party?

http://www.examiner.com/article/bachelorette-star-jef-holm-starts-using-hook-up-app-to-get-girls

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:29 am

tigertiz wrote:Poof !- and he's gone.

In other news:
‘Bachelorette’ star Jef Holm starts using hook-up app to get girls?
Perhaps the recent loss of the PW party bus prompted this. Is it just too hard to have to be charming and flirty at a party?

http://www.examiner.com/article/bachelorette-star-jef-holm-starts-using-hook-up-app-to-get-girls

Will the real Jef Holm please stand up? hmmm

A PW boot wouldn't surprise me in the least, but they could just be cleaning up the site. What's that about the party bus?

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:38 pm

My reference was to the loss of the use of the PW bus by Jef who is no longer involved with PW. Some of us refer to it as the party bus because it sometimes went to college campuses. Nuff said.

This is from the PW blog. I guess Cody has been promoted from co-founder to founder.
Cody Barker is the founder and Chief Water Giver of People Water. He puts his heart and soul into solving the World Water Crisis.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Well, if they did fire him, what a statement, especially if he was bringing in some $ for being Jef Holm.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:28 pm

I dont think Jef was bringing in any substantial benefits for PW - monetary or PR - or they wouldnt have removed him. He has lost the luster from his Bachelorette days. Giving bottled water to college kids seemed to be his deal.

Cody was the one with the burning desire to bring water to the world.

When new management bought into the company, the writing was pretty plain, IMO.

He will move on to the next startup project.

jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by sushifan Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 am

Cody Barker is the founder and Chief Water Giver of People Water. He puts his heart and soul and probably a couple cents on every dollar into solving the World Water Crisis.

Chief Water Giver? Rolling Eyes

Sorry, couldn't resist making a little change to the above. :laughingoutlou
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:42 am

How do you get fired from your own company? OK...I'll admit that I watched -2 episodes of the last B'ette season so I don't really know much about this kid....it's all so strange. How dreadful from him... no no
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ssmith1001 Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:55 am

Not sure what is going on with Jef and Cody and Peoplewater.

Can't imagine why Jef would not follow Cody on Twitter anymore...unless there was a falling out ...perhaps. Who knows. I don't have Instagram but believe they both are NOT following each other on that anymore either. Jef does still Follow Peoplewater on twitter.

Does anybody think that this tweet Jef posted may have something to do with all of this?.... They're a team. A club. A two person gang that nobody else is allowed to join. It's them vs. everyone else.

I think Jef tried to help out PeopleWater. I remember a day in Jan. that he hand signed notes to include with items purchased that day. Then in Feb. PW had the contest for a Valentine date with Jef if you made a purchase from PW. The first week of March Jef appeared on a TV show in Utah to help promote PeopleWater. Now that I think about it...I wonder why Cody wasn't on the show with him? They seemed to be getting along at Christmas...when they posted all the funny shots of the two of them together. Maybe we will find out sometime what happened.

Could someone post the Sulia article Jef posted today? Something about Taking a Leap Of Faith...
ssmith1001
ssmith1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:51 am

Thomigirl wrote:How do you get fired from your own company? OK...I'll admit that I watched -2 episodes of the last B'ette season so I don't really know much about this kid....it's all so strange. How dreadful from him... no no

You don't get fired from your own company. You are fired from a company that isn't yours.

Jef is big on talk and small on honesty.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jef Holm - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
eliza3
lleyki
nutty1
KB_Mom
emad0722