SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:46 am

Adam Levine You tell em Looking great, Em! about an hour ago
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:36 pm

We are re-opening the Emily, Jef, and Arie Discussion Threads.

These threads will be made into No-Discussion Threads again if members can't get along.

Please, read the rules we have here before posting.

If you post things that violate our rules you will be given a warning or banned.

Thanks for helping us keep the peace.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Does any one else think that Ricki always looks overwhelmed and kinda scared in most of the pics? :Frown:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 am

Apparently she's all signed up for the next season of DWTS.

I'll defintely be watching - she is going to suck real bad.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:00 am

IrishGal wrote:Does any one else think that Ricki always looks overwhelmed and kinda scared in most of the pics? :Frown:
I'm sure her grandparents are as protective as they can be. If this DWTS rumor is true they're probably thrilled Emily will be out of their hair for a few months so they can take care of Ricki without the hassle of Emily getting in the way with the dramatics.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:05 am

Emily is not going to last a few months - she'll likely do her prep in NC and only go out to LA the week before it starts - if she lasts as long as Jake did, she'll be back home fairly soon.

I know she has her fans, but she a lot of her fans turned on her when she went public after Brad, acted like doing the Bach was the worst thing in the world for her and Ricki, then decided to do her own season - she showed herself to be the famewhore she claimed she wasn't.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 am

Isn't it too early to already be signing people up for the next segment of DWTS?

Last edited by michelle1109 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:45 am

I would think so - and they never reveal cast members this early either.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1109 Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:08 am

This is from Star Magazine as well, so I am going to take this with a grain of salt. I can't imagine her doing the show, but if the rumors of her moving to LA, then this might happen. I am a fan of Emily, but not sure I want her to do this show.

michelle1109

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 am

anders wrote:Apparently she's all signed up for the next season of DWTS.

I'll defintely be watching - she is going to suck real bad.

giggling Me too!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am

I hope she does. Emily should spread her wings a bit.

IMO, Emily is definitely one that is slower than most in facing her fears.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Fruit Loops Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Amberish wrote:I hope she does. Emily should spread her wings a bit.

IMO, Emily is definitely one that is slower than most in facing her fears.

It's lack of talent that is her challenge; pretty faces that cameras love are a dime a dozen - faces that don't hunger for botox are generally more marketable than those that do. I personally think she lives in denial. I fault no woman who wants a career; but it's far more attractive to be honest about it (with yourself and everyone around you) than to act/pretend otherwise. I see her as a little-girl lost.

There are two types of people: the cheerios and the fruit loops. Better to be the one than to live one fruit loop shy of a full bowl. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fruit Loops
Fruit Loops

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
eliza3
bleuberry
doantam
cimcoe
IzaLurkin