SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Chacharo Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 am

northernviewer wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:From Gather:

Emily Maynard 'DWTS' Update: Maksim Chmerkovskiy Wants To Dance With Her
Emily Maynard is rumored to have signed an agreement to do the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars, and while nothing has officially been confirmed by the network or Emily, a dancing pro has publicly announced his support and willingness to dance with Emily if and when she does appear.

"I have no idea [if she's doing it]. If she did it, I'd love to dance with her," Maksim Chmerkovskiy told Life & Style. Maks' brother even weighed in on the former Bachelorette star possibly joining the show. "She's hot!" he said. "She is great!" And she can bring in ratings which is what is most important to ABC. There's something about a beautiful single mother raising her daughter that has captured her many fans.

When asked if there were any other celebs he'd like to dance with, Maks insisted that Emily was the only one. However, he later added, "Whoever wants to do it and has a desire and passion and likes to work a lot without getting paid a lot for it." It sounds like Maks is looking forward to the possibility of dancing with Emily -- perhaps he has a crush. How amazing would it be to see Emily finally find love, even if it ends up being in an unexpected place?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NOOOOOOOOO

That would totally ruin the show for me :tissuebox

I don't want her paired with Maks either. He's one of my favorites. I always hope for him to stay as long as possible and I don't think she'll last long. I would love to see him win a mirror ball. The only possible upside to it is watching her try to deal with Maks. I'm guessing he won't fall under the spell of her female charms. That might make for good tv ... or not.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Peppermom Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:57 am

Once he got to know her, he would so change his mind. Would be fun to be a fly on the wall during the first few practices. rofl

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:01 pm

I have a feeling she'll try for a showmance to get the votes.... and I wouldn't wish that on Maks. The woman is a cold fish, regardless of how she tries to portray herself as this "poor single mom just lookin' for love and a daddy for her darlin' lil Ricki" gag gag gag

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Run, Maks, run. I love Maks, but his picker must be off. He also wanted Hope, and look how that turned out. I want him to get a contender ... with that said, maybe he knows what the line-up looks like and shes the lesser of all the evils. Scary.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Doing the happy dance partytime that I never could get into this show.
If I never see M on my tv screen again it will be too soon. :slap:
Fast forward another 15 yrs from now and we will see lil Ricki as "ette 23 and her tear jerking backstory will be having been raised by Gypsy Rose Lee--aka M aka the woman who was engaged 13 times, but never married aka the new age Emelda Marcos. Co-starring an aging CH and Dr. Jamie.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:Doing the happy dance partytime that I never could get into this show.
Fast forward another 15 yrs from now and we will see lil Ricki as "ette 23 and her tear jerking backstory will be having been raised by Gypsy Rose Lee--aka M aka the woman who was engaged 13 times, but never married aka the new age Emelda Marcos. Co-starring an aging CH and Dr. Jamie.

I watch the show for 1 reason ... Maks Chernokofsky. :fanningfan :halo:
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:49 pm

From the cinema evening:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Doing the happy dance partytime that I never could get into this show.

I watch the show for 1 reason ... Maks Chernokofsky. :fanningfan :halo:

Sadly after the fall season next year we will have to find us another pro to lust after. Maks retires in the fall of 2013. : (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:45 am

DWTS was entertaining at one time, but this show is now a big fail.

I have to admit that if Emily really is signed on to do the show, I might just watch for laughs. She might look good, but has zero personality and probably zero chance of looking like anything but a complete idiot.

Good times!!!!
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:00 pm

IzaLurkin wrote:

DWTS was entertaining at one time, but this show is now a big fail.

I have to admit that if Emily really is signed on to do the show, I might just watch for laughs. She might look good, but has zero personality and probably zero chance of looking like anything but a complete idiot.

Good times!!!!

Please NO!!! 🇳🇴 They always do the "tragedy" episode and we would once again be subjected to her tragic past along with tears and Ricki in the audience....all to garner a few votes. I would feel so bad for Ricky's family that their son's death is once again being used as a marketing tool for Emily's showbiz ambitions. no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:43 pm

I went to RS' site for the first time in months. Here's an interesting comment - not that I ever doubted that Emily spent a fantasy date night with Arie in that Bridal Suite . Frankly, I'm glad that Arie was able to get that dig in.
Hey RS,

Someone pointed out that during the heavily produced scene in which Arie gave Sean advice, Arie also threw a few thinly veiled jabs at Emily. During their mock breakup, Arie said something along the lines of, “But you told me you loved me…You told me in the fantasy suite!” Just makes more sense as to why he can’t seem to stand her now, don’t you think? Just interesting, all of a sudden he’s best friends with Jef and they hate her. Good luck with the lawsuit.

Comment: Absolutely 1000% it was a backhanded shot at Emily. No doubt.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Is there any news about DWTS and Emily?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+32
eliza3
bleuberry
doantam
cimcoe
IzaLurkin