SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:14 pm

anders wrote:Frankly - i don't care who he picks, as I've said, I see a case for either of them.

I agree with what you have been saying in your last few posts. Brad has a different tyoe of connection with both of these girls and the audience is only being shown the edited version of these connections. Bianka may appear to be the "right package" for Brad but I don't discount Whitney being the right package for him either and I won't be surprised if he picks her in the end.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by just logic Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:36 pm

richmondrose wrote:
anders wrote:Frankly - i don't care who he picks, as I've said, I see a case for either of them.

I agree with what you have been saying in your last few posts. Brad has a different tyoe of connection with both of these girls and the audience is only being shown the edited version of these connections. Bianka may appear to be the "right package" for Brad but I don't discount Whitney being the right package for him either and I won't be surprised if he picks her in the end.

I wouldn't be surprised with him picking either of them also. I'm leaning towards Bianka because of an answer he gave in one of his last interviews about how Whitney acted towards the girls and that he didn't see it during the show but has now seen it - something to that effect and it didn't sound positive so, if he did pick her, I don't think they are still together otherwise he probably would have danced around the question a bit more.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 pm

tigertiz wrote:
he clearly has been all about Whitney and has wanted her to choose him (reminds me of Andy wanting Tessa to like him) and if in the end she can't be that person and he chooses Bianka, it could very well be a default F1.
I think it could be similar to Travis's season. He adored Susan and I think planned to choose her until her mother threw her under a bus at the hometowns. But unlike Travis, Brad has a real, viable choice that is someone else he has shown a great deal of interest in. And unlike Susan, Whitney has thrown herself under the bus with her assorted behaviors and confused feelings.

Alternately, there have been other Bachelors who have had immense physical attractions to women that they have let go at F2 - the merely "physical" edit.

IMO, he's been all about Bianka(for substance that he keeps going on about) for the last few episodes, more so since Paris and he WANTS her to trust him, WANTS her to make a committment to him. With Whit, it is only physical.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 pm

tigertiz wrote:
And we've times when the chemistry edit has been F1 - JP/Ash, Ali/Roberto, Mary/Byron.
I agree. It cuts both ways . Sometimes the chemistry edit is F1 (JP) and sometimes F2 or F3 (Arie, Susan). But in this season, the chemistry edit also has a lot of nasty baggage. She's not a neutral contestant vying for the lead. I see her as slowly imploding as a viable choice, for the last 2 weeks.
I agree with the bolded. To me, since Paris, Bianka and Brad have made great strides in their connection, he started seeing someone different as his f1 choice other than Whitney and since then, his feelings towards Whit have definately taken enough of a back seat for him to let other things interfere into his sexy feelings towards Whit like temperment, personality, embarassment. Those are the kinds of things that he isn't going to tollerate long and really think they come out in the forefront especially with her stomping off and temper tantrum that she goes into during lcd's/mtp. Think he himself said it best last epi, 'lets just get through this' when he was talking to her inside the lodge during the rc. He's had enough and he's just trying to get through it himself till he can get his family there, meet Bianka and think that is the absolute last hurdle in his mind.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 pm

northernviewer wrote:I see a editing case for both of them too...... I just see Brad being more into Bianka at this point than I do Whitney. no idea
The other main thing that I keep going over as well. Geography. They both live within an hour of the other, would make for a lot easier conversion into their relationship without all the stresses of a long distance relationship or one or the other of them having to make a move to keep their relationship going. Lots of stresses with that. He is chasing Bianka, Whit is chasing him.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 pm

anders wrote:that's how I feel about Bianka as well - she was so standoffish and kinda rude in the beginning. I remember a comment she made to him about 'playing hard to get' and laughingly asked if it was working - I think she's playing the game, only a little more underhanded than Whit - at least with Whit, what you see is what you get.
One thing that I think gets forgotten. Bianka is a lot easier to integrate into a senator's family than that of Whit. Don't think that is being ignored here. As Brad has said, he can never tell what is going to come out of Whit's mouth and with him being careful as to what he is getting his family into, that is a strong consideration and a very real one as well. Standoffish and rude or in self protection mode??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:55 pm

anders wrote:Not that I didn't like Kara - I just didn't see anything there - I really thought Ana would go much further, since he made a point to single her out for the date on the day of the RC and gave her the extra rose night one.

I just didn't see Kara and Brad as a fit.

but how would Brad know how any of them would be edited and who the audience would fall in love with?
If twitter was any indication, the audience fell in love with Kara. On the polls at the beginning of the season, Kara was the leader(before the show even began filming) and never let up all season. The backlash that he felt on twitter last wed night was incredible. BUT the last thing that he said on twitter with regards to who his f1 choice is "have faith in the boy". Between what has been said on twitter and what he has said in interviews, he will gain other's faith back quickly by choosing Bianka.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:03 pm

I should keep up with that stuff, but sadly I dont' - he seems to be telling us he picks Bianka.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Mirzam wrote:The thing that is making me hesitant about proclaiming Bianka F1, is I see her story line culminating too soon. Whitney's obviously has way more to go. Kara didn't have a story line.

Regardless of whether this is Canada or not (they are nicer, do it differently etc), the show needs to make it appear that the lead is conflicted up until the very last minute. they are not about to virtually give away the ending, via an obvious edit, so the Whitney drama needs to be played out. It is clear (at least to me) that Brad has a huge physical attraction to Whit and has from the moment she stepped out of the limo, but she obviously has major issues around "opening up". Now, does it play out that she overcomes her issues or are they insurmountable? Leading him to pick Bianka. To make this a believable scenario, we have to see enough of Brad's connection with Bianka that she doesn't appear as the default F1.

Mirzam, he has no questions left for Whitney as of FD episodes, he still has questions left for Bianka so how is that culminating too soon?
It isn't regardless of whether it is Canada or not - Hello, it is done differently, the editing is different, how the show came across is different so it CAN'T be disregarded that quickly.

As of last epi's the issues that Brad has with Whit are a heck of a lot more than just with her opening up, as of the last rose ceremony, he said that about 80% is fine the other 20% is bonkers and has no idea what will come out of her mouth next. Not a ringing endorsement of someone that he is happy with.

From what I see, Brad stated it very well and "let's just get through this"
I think that he liked and respected Kara and her family enough not to drag her along. He needs 2 women to be there with him in the end, Whit is just that other someone/warm body if you will to have with him in the end. No question he wants Bianka and will choose her in the end after she meets with his family as that is the only other stumbling block for him.

Has the info that has come out via twitter about Brad and Bianka in Scottsdale, AZ been ignored or forgotten?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Whit is a hot mess, he really should've let her go at F3.

reminds me of Travis taking Moana instead of Susan to F2. But they forced Travis to do so.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I see a editing case for both of them too...... I just see Brad being more into Bianka at this point than I do Whitney. no idea
The other main thing that I keep going over as well. Geography. They both live within an hour of the other, would make for a lot easier conversion into their relationship without all the stresses of a long distance relationship or one or the other of them having to make a move to keep their relationship going. Lots of stresses with that. He is chasing Bianka, Whit is chasing him.

I agree that the distance is a positive in a relationship. Don't think Whit is chasing him so much as playing him. I think she's used to letting a guy know she's upset and having him chase after her to 'smooth things over' and then she's happy so she'll then make him happy. I think she came into this to 'win'. Strange that the girls didn't like her for that but also didn't like Bianka because she let it be known that she wasn't sure if she was into him or not and she made that statement (or something similiar) pretty early - pre-Mexico so, she was, imo, waiting to see if she actually liked him before allowing her feelings to become involved as opposed to Whitney who came in planning to win his heart and made it obvious to both the girls and Brad that was what she wanted (don't think any actual 'feelings' meant didly to her). He thought from the first night that she was 'hot' so of course her wanting to 'win' him stroked his ego. I think it was in Mexico when Bianka decided he was worth opening up to and that was when she began to move to the forefront because he's been interested in her all along just unsure of her. Whitney isn't stupid and I'm pretty sure she saw this happening so that's when she started to realize she had actual competition and I don't think she liked that one little bit so she's changing her tactics - try to put him on the defensive and have him chasing after her to smooth things over try to get him to appolgize for perceived slights, etc. after which she can use their physical attraction to try to pull him in again (a sort of 'I forgive you, look how hot we are together). Could be wrong and I'll have to wait to see how the lcd goes but I think this is the way she's now going to play the game.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:17 pm

Whit is a hot mess, he really should've let her go at F3.

reminds me of Travis taking Moana instead of Susan to F2. But they forced Travis to do so.
Do tell! Why not keep Susan around?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
northernviewer
Hotmomma
NadjaM
ja1968
Love_Me