SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:15 am

Alex picked Amanda over Trista - ticking people off didn't hurt the US franchhise.

I've not watched seasons where I wasn't interested in the lead (Ben) and only watched about half of Em's - but I've never not watched a season because of who the F1 chose. How do you not watch something based on who one chooses when you dont' know the outcome til it's over??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:17 am

I see a editing case for both of them too...... I just see Brad being more into Bianka at this point than I do Whitney. no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:23 am

anders wrote:Alex picked Amanda over Trista - ticking people off didn't hurt the US franchhise.

I've not watched seasons where I wasn't interested in the lead (Ben) and only watched about half of Em's - but I've never not watched a season because of who the F1 chose. How do you not watch something based on who one chooses when you dont' know the outcome til it's over??

I meant that many people have said "if he/she chooses so and so, I'll never watch this show again" - don't know if they actually follow through on this or not. I too would watch the next season if I didn't like who the lead picked because I don't really care that much about whether the couple makes it or not (no impact on my life) but I do like to think they have a bit of a chance. Some fans become so involved in thinking "so and so" make a perfect couple that when the lead picks "but" instead of "so" they feel cheated and say that they've wasted their time. I find that funny because that's actually why I watch the show - to waste my time. I enjoy watching the antics/dates/places they go and I don't have to listen to every word for fear of missing the 'ah ha' moment in some of the dramas that are on.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:30 am

anders wrote:
ja1968 wrote:sigh...here we go again.

We have also seen countless times when the one with the physical chemistry is not the one in the end. That is what this is a "physical edit" it has been said over and over. Not real connection just lust. I personally think all signs point to Bianka and it has been my feeling that they have since the beginning. We will see.

And we've times when the chemistry edit has been F1 - JP/Ash, Ali/Roberto, Mary/Byron.

I'm just not putting all my eggs in one basket - to me, there is a case for either girl being F1, but I lean more towards it being Bianka.

and why is it soooo exhausting that some of us don't share your opinion???

this is the first season since Deanna that we've not been spoiled as to f1 is - having differing opinions helps to put things into perspective.

Thank you Anders. I couldn't agree with you more on all accounts. This is not clear cut by any means. Sorry there are some getting frustrated with the handful (if that) of us don't agree with them, but that is the nature of the beast.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 am

If we hadn't had such F1s as Vienna, Helene, Ed, Courtney, I'd be 100% on board with Bianka being F1 - but since we have, I have to consider that he could choose Whit.

I want to believe he's smarter than that.....we'll see - we'll be getting previews tomorrow night - it will either provide clarity or more confusion.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:01 pm

anders wrote:If we hadn't had such F1s as Vienna, Helene, Ed, Courtney, I'd be 100% on board with Bianka being F1 - but since we have, I have to consider that he could choose Whit.

I want to believe he's smarter than that.....we'll see - we'll be getting previews tomorrow night - it will either provide clarity or more confusion.....

I keep agreeing with you anders. But I don't see Bianka as much of a prize either, slightly better than Whit.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:10 pm

that's how I feel about Bianka as well - she was so standoffish and kinda rude in the beginning. I remember a comment she made to him about 'playing hard to get' and laughingly asked if it was working - I think she's playing the game, only a little more underhanded than Whit - at least with Whit, what you see is what you get.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:24 pm

anders wrote:that's how I feel about Bianka as well - she was so standoffish and kinda rude in the beginning. I remember a comment she made to him about 'playing hard to get' and laughingly asked if it was working - I think she's playing the game, only a little more underhanded than Whit - at least with Whit, what you see is what you get.

And this is exactly why Brad can say that he may not choose who Canada wants him to choose. There are characteristics about both Whitney and Bianka (to a way lesser extent IMO) that will not make them the "sweetheart" choice.

Evidently, Kara has been the "sweetheart" choice.

I'm not choosing Bianka as F1 because of how I feel about her. I'm choosing her based on what Brad is saying and doing, both during the episodes and post-show.

If the editors still have Whitney appearing as a viable contender, they're doing a good job.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Not that I didn't like Kara - I just didn't see anything there - I really thought Ana would go much further, since he made a point to single her out for the date on the day of the RC and gave her the extra rose night one.

I just didn't see Kara and Brad as a fit.

but how would Brad know how any of them would be edited and who the audience would fall in love with?

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Not that I didn't like Kara - I just didn't see anything there - I really thought Ana would go much further, since he made a point to single her out for the date on the day of the RC and gave her the extra rose night one.

I just didn't see Kara and Brad as a fit.

but how would Brad know how any of them would be edited and who the audience would fall in love with?

During filming, you're right, he wouldn't have known how the edits would turn out. Except he's made the comment while the show is airing.

Last edited by jojo47 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:42 pm

good to know - do we know at what point in the season he made that comment?

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:58 pm

The thing that is making me hesitant about proclaiming Bianka F1, is I see her story line culminating too soon. Whitney's obviously has way more to go. Kara didn't have a story line.

Regardless of whether this is Canada or not (they are nicer, do it differently etc), the show needs to make it appear that the lead is conflicted up until the very last minute. they are not about to virtually give away the ending, via an obvious edit, so the Whitney drama needs to be played out. It is clear (at least to me) that Brad has a huge physical attraction to Whit and has from the moment she stepped out of the limo, but she obviously has major issues around "opening up". Now, does it play out that she overcomes her issues or are they insurmountable? Leading him to pick Bianka. To make this a believable scenario, we have to see enough of Brad's connection with Bianka that she doesn't appear as the default F1.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - November 7th - Discussion - Spoilers

+19
northernviewer
Hotmomma
NadjaM
ja1968
Love_Me