SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 pm

IMO - the preview is edited to make you think that he's going to choose Whitney. WDG is without a doubt Bianca.... but that doens't mean anything really, just that she'll be there.

I think his tears at the FRC are happy tears when his F1 arrives.

I still think that the F1 is Bianka.

Brad's sister is a witch.

Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:03 pm

anders wrote:we got very little from Ash's season as well and both guys were there.

That's true, but we were able to discern there were two different guys from SCs. Ben's season we only got one girl (Lindzi) also.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Brill wrote:I wonder if the cheeseburger thing had something to do with Wendy's?
Didn't Brad say somewhere (I think at the last radio interview we have here) that on one of the FD that they got production to bring them in Wendy's??

I never made that connection, Brill, but I think you're on to something here.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Brill wrote:I wonder if the cheeseburger thing had something to do with Wendy's?
Didn't Brad say somewhere (I think at the last radio interview we have here) that on one of the FD that they got production to bring them in Wendy's??

I never made that connection, Brill, but I think you're on to something here.

Any idea which date? That would be telling.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:54 pm

Joanne ‏@Jojo474747

@bradcsmith The gag reel was the best part ~ esp #cheeseburgers scene. Absolutely hilarious! Think I heard the camera person laughing too.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:09 pm

tigertiz wrote:Joanne ‏@Jojo474747

@bradcsmith The gag reel was the best part ~ esp #cheeseburgers scene. Absolutely hilarious! Think I heard the camera person laughing too.

Who was it with? Thanks!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Bringing this over from the media thread.

What really happened inside those fantasy suites?

I never kiss and tell, but one funny story was that the producers offered us anything we wanted to eat for a late night snack so we got them to bring us Wendy’s! It was awesome.

If I had my guess I think it would be the fantasy suite date with Bianca. He menions a funny story and then they show the cheeseburger clip with both Bianca and Brad killing themselves laughing.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Brill wrote:Bringing this over from the media thread.

What really happened inside those fantasy suites?

I never kiss and tell, but one funny story was that the producers offered us anything we wanted to eat for a late night snack so we got them to bring us Wendy’s! It was awesome.

If I had my guess I think it would be the fantasy suite date with Bianca. He menions a funny story and then they show the cheeseburger clip with both Bianca and Brad killing themselves laughing.

Thank You! I can't wait to see this.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:14 pm

For those who saw the bloopers, do you think that they are hiding a whole lot with Bianka.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 pm

One thing I noticed is when he asked Whitney how she is doing, she said it was rough at first and then she had this smile on her face as if she was the F1.

When I saw that I thought she is the F1. Anyone who saw that, I would love to hear your comments on this.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:45 pm

iamreal2u wrote:For those who saw the bloopers, do you think that they are hiding a whole lot with Bianka.

I dont' think they're hiding anything - i think as happens with any one of the seassons - there is just sooo much footage to whittle down into a 1.5 hr show, which without commercials is about an hr and encompasses 3 dates, a cocktail party and RC. We got a lot of relevant information about Brad and how he feels about Bianka and Whitney, along with the concerns he has about both of them. I don't think either of them were hidden.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:48 pm

anders wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:For those who saw the bloopers, do you think that they are hiding a whole lot with Bianka.

I dont' think they're hiding anything - i think as happens with any one of the seassons - there is just sooo much footage to whittle down into a 1.5 hr show, which without commercials is about an hr and encompasses 3 dates, a cocktail party and RC. We got a lot of relevant information about Brad and how he feels about Bianka and Whitney, along with the concerns he has about both of them. I don't think either of them were hidden.
Fair enough. But from the hour we see each night they make Bianka out to be this whiney person, but from what I am hearing from the bloopers, they really had loads of fun.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill
northernviewer