SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:24 am

Brill wrote:One thing I noticed is when he asked Whitney how she is doing, she said it was rough at first and then she had this smile on her face as if she was the F1.

When I saw that I thought she is the F1. Anyone who saw that, I would love to hear your comments on this.

Another question is what Whitney gain from doing the WTA. What was her purpose. With Courtney, she did it to help her image since she did end up with Ben.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 am

And I'm glad they showed us how much fun they did have - this is the kind of stuff I wish they would show us, but I understand the time constraints, the storyboard component and the love connection. (although I haven't really seen one of those - just a 'lets date for a while' connection)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:53 am

Anyone know if it is up on putlocker yet?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:56 am

iamreal2u wrote:
anders wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:For those who saw the bloopers, do you think that they are hiding a whole lot with Bianka.

I dont' think they're hiding anything - i think as happens with any one of the seassons - there is just sooo much footage to whittle down into a 1.5 hr show, which without commercials is about an hr and encompasses 3 dates, a cocktail party and RC. We got a lot of relevant information about Brad and how he feels about Bianka and Whitney, along with the concerns he has about both of them. I don't think either of them were hidden.
Fair enough. But from the hour we see each night they make Bianka out to be this whiney person, but from what I am hearing from the bloopers, they really had loads of fun.

From the Bloopers I saw it seems as though Bianka is a lot of fun to be around, not just with Brad but also the girls there was a lot of laughing.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:09 am

I sure hope someone will be able to upload the Bloopers..to me that's the best part of the season..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:19 am

Brad is asking for it to be put up.

Bachelor Brad Smith‏@bradcsmith
@bachelorCA are we going to get a clip of just the Blooper reel??? Come on! The #BachCan fans want it! #cheeseburger

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:20 am

Brill wrote:One thing I noticed is when he asked Whitney how she is doing, she said it was rough at first and then she had this smile on her face as if she was the F1.

When I saw that I thought she is the F1. Anyone who saw that, I would love to hear your comments on this.

That's the impression I got too.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:23 am

just logic wrote:
From the Bloopers I saw it seems as though Bianka is a lot of fun to be around, not just with Brad but also the girls there was a lot of laughing.

Not just fun but caring as well. Bianka was one of the gals that was helping out Laura B in her meltdown.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:42 am

Most of his friends believe that Whitney is F1: Wilder, Colin, the guys from kiss92 (even though they make fun of her brows). This is going to be an interesting final.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:01 am

iamreal2u wrote:Most of his friends believe that Whitney is F1: Wilder, Colin, the guys from kiss92 (even though they make fun of her brows). This is going to be an interesting final.

Obviously Brad was attracted to her from the very beginning so she's obviously his 'type' which may be why his friends picked her.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:45 am

Just saw the preview picts. Must say that brad is really into Whitney. Not so much Bianka.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:47 am

iamreal2u wrote:Just saw the preview picts. Must say that brad is really into Whitney. Not so much Bianka.

Where did you see these?
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill
northernviewer