SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Mirzam wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Just saw the preview picts. Must say that brad is really into Whitney. Not so much Bianka.

Where did you see these?

Coastal site. They are from citytv
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Mirzam Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks iamreal2u, do you have a link, I am on the site but don't know where to look.

Nevermind, found them!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Breakfast Television co-host Dina Pugliese gives her thoughts on Wednesday’s Women Tell All episode of ‘The Bachelor Canada’. The season finale airs Wednesday Nov. 21 at 9:30 p.m. on Citytv.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Brill wrote:One thing I noticed is when he asked Whitney how she is doing, she said it was rough at first and then she had this smile on her face as if she was the F1.

When I saw that I thought she is the F1. Anyone who saw that, I would love to hear your comments on this.
What I did see is that at the end of her time on stage when Tyler mentioned about this is almost over or something to that effect, instead of the smug look that normally is on her face or any look of happiness that she normally gets, her face was very blank. When she normally would sport a I won look, she was just sitting there. Knowing her as we've seen her, if she really did win, no matter what, she wouldn't be able to contain that smug look.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:For those who saw the bloopers, do you think that they are hiding a whole lot with Bianka.
The only thing that I can say they maybe hid with Bianka is the amount of fun they had with each other. In the gag reel, there was so much laughter between them than we were ever shown during the season. They seemed to be having more fun than the serious moments that we were shown through the season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:42 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Brill wrote:One thing I noticed is when he asked Whitney how she is doing, she said it was rough at first and then she had this smile on her face as if she was the F1.

When I saw that I thought she is the F1. Anyone who saw that, I would love to hear your comments on this.

Another question is what Whitney gain from doing the WTA. What was her purpose. With Courtney, she did it to help her image since she did end up with Ben.
I think with all the backlash on twitter and everything, as well as maybe the girls themselves needed to confront her, they had to have her on the WTA.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Brad appears to have the ability to go to the producers and make changes as we have seen with getting an extra rose for Ana, sending home 4 ladies instead of 2, telling Tia that if she had told him she did not want to be there he would have gone to the producers and asked to have her sent home. If he did choose Whitney and considering the bad press she has been getting over her competitiveness and her attitude toward the women in the house, maybe Brad asked to have her come on the WTA so she could apologize to the women so the viewers might see a contrite sorry Whitney. Or still going on the premise he chooses her and him having seen the episodes and her catiness towards the women, maybe he told her to apologize to the women as he did with her when he saw her being rude to Kara; again asking the producers to have her come to the WTA so she could do this. Just some thoughts as to why Whitney would be on the WTA. I am hoping I am wrong but I am thinking he chooses Whitney.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:07 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Breakfast Television co-host Dina Pugliese gives her thoughts on Wednesday’s Women Tell All episode of ‘The Bachelor Canada’. The season finale airs Wednesday Nov. 21 at 9:30 p.m. on Citytv.

Bianka's laugh is really contagious! I could not stop laughing while this played, mostly because of her laughter.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 pm

I would love to hear Brad explain the cheesebuger comment. Sounded to me like a term of endearment between the two of them after listening to it a few times but he was not prepared for her to come back with cheese, instead of cheers.

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:30 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Previews...

Boat and Whit

Car and Bianca. Golf course and she does the jump and leg wrap.

Dates....kissing. Bianca is in love and ready to open up to him. He is still insecure about how she feels about him.

Whit. She is amazing and sees himself with her. She is in love and will leave here with Brad.

Sister is on both of them...Whit has a plan. She is guarded and this is not the brother she knows. Asks Bianca if she is giving them the answers she thinks they want to hear. Sis still has some reservations about her. She seems a bit bitchy herself and that bleached hair is not the most flattering.

Brad is in tears...Cliff hanger...Who will he choose? Stay tuned next week!

I'm actually glad we saw a bit of this in the preview. As we guessed, she's talking to Bianka when she says "is this really you or are you telling us what we want to hear".

I found her comment to Whitney that she "lets Brad talk for her" quite interesting. It's followed with "she has a plan" (as we've seen before) and "that's not my brother" and she's waving her hand. I've always thought that Ashley meant that Brad was acting in an uncharacteristic way and so she made the statement because that's not how he usually acts. My new interpretation is that she is actually referring to Whitney and saying "that is not my brother" ~ meaning that's not the kind of woman Brad would choose. Have I lost everyone? LOL

We still don't see two FRC dresses; we only see WDG ~ who I believe is Bianka. I stand by my prior belief that Whitney is not even at the FRC.

At this moment I have to agree with you. I don't think she's there either OR she will break it off with Brad before he has a chance to break it off with her and him choose Bianka. At least I HOPE this is what happens. I so don't want him to pick Whitney. I think he stands a good chance at happiness with Bianka ( for many different reason ), but all I see is disaster if he picks Whitney. Altho, I could be totally wrong on both points. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 am

newfiegirl wrote:Brad appears to have the ability to go to the producers and make changes as we have seen with getting an extra rose for Ana, sending home 4 ladies instead of 2, telling Tia that if she had told him she did not want to be there he would have gone to the producers and asked to have her sent home. If he did choose Whitney and considering the bad press she has been getting over her competitiveness and her attitude toward the women in the house, maybe Brad asked to have her come on the WTA so she could apologize to the women so the viewers might see a contrite sorry Whitney. Or still going on the premise he chooses her and him having seen the episodes and her catiness towards the women, maybe he told her to apologize to the women as he did with her when he saw her being rude to Kara; again asking the producers to have her come to the WTA so she could do this. Just some thoughts as to why Whitney would be on the WTA. I am hoping I am wrong but I am thinking he chooses Whitney.

see, I dont' think that was his decision - if he hadn't there would've been at least 4 days of dates and RC. and knowing the venues, dates, etc. are determined far in advance - I dont' believe this was his idea - but was supposed to happen. Otherwise they would've had to change dates on the FDs, LCD, MTP, FRC.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:53 am

anders wrote:
newfiegirl wrote:Brad appears to have the ability to go to the producers and make changes as we have seen with getting an extra rose for Ana, sending home 4 ladies instead of 2, telling Tia that if she had told him she did not want to be there he would have gone to the producers and asked to have her sent home. If he did choose Whitney and considering the bad press she has been getting over her competitiveness and her attitude toward the women in the house, maybe Brad asked to have her come on the WTA so she could apologize to the women so the viewers might see a contrite sorry Whitney. Or still going on the premise he chooses her and him having seen the episodes and her catiness towards the women, maybe he told her to apologize to the women as he did with her when he saw her being rude to Kara; again asking the producers to have her come to the WTA so she could do this. Just some thoughts as to why Whitney would be on the WTA. I am hoping I am wrong but I am thinking he chooses Whitney.

see, I dont' think that was his decision - if he hadn't there would've been at least 4 days of dates and RC. and knowing the venues, dates, etc. are determined far in advance - I dont' believe this was his idea - but was supposed to happen. Otherwise they would've had to change dates on the FDs, LCD, MTP, FRC.....

I don't see how an extra 2 women leaving at an RC would change anything. They were just group date girls anyway, no biggie, not going to shorten the season at all, just the number of girls on the dates.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill
northernviewer