SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:23 pm

Maybe that's how we should do it...who murdered who rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by newfiegirl Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:57 pm

I agree Anders, NV, HM. Am so glad we don't have RS here in Canada and can remain spoiler free. Love the sleuthing based on screen caps and discussion on this board. Got turned off the American bachelor shows when it became impossible to remain spoiler free because of RS and the media. Thank you to the posters on this board for keeping things in perspective and not becoming nasty to each other. Oh yeah, my school of detecting is Miss Marple's. Guess I'm showing my age too!
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ottawadeb Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:23 pm

At the WTA did they get to see the final? I believe they did right?

When Whit was in the hot seat Tyler went to Ana the first time, here what she says "you wanted to be number one and you got it. Its at the 29min mark.

I was so sure it was Bianka from day one now I wonder.

ottawadeb

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Hi Ottawa Deb. Happy 1st Post!

I too was bothered by Ana's comment, but I'm gonna chalk it up to Ana meant in the grande scheme of things, Whitney wanted to win rather than to find love, and that she got what was coming to her as far as how the girl's feel about her and how she has been received publicly. Ana is adorable and ESL, and I think how she phrases things is cute, but not exactly what she means.

I think you are correct in seeing love blossom between Brad & Bianka. The WTA and ATFR were taped on the same day. If I had to guess, I'd say they showed the FRC to the studio audience in betwen tapings.

I notice a couple different reporters stated most of the ladies thought he'd end up with Bianka, but of course they did not show us the ladies being asked that question.

"Have faith in the kid"
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:02 pm

ottawadeb wrote:At the WTA did they get to see the final? I believe they did right?

When Whit was in the hot seat Tyler went to Ana the first time, here what she says "you wanted to be number one and you got it. Its at the 29min mark.

welcomeyall ottawadeb
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:42 pm

ottawadeb wrote:At the WTA did they get to see the final? I believe they did right?

They usually don't see the finally at the WTA..just the show for the FD cut3/2. At least that is how they do it here in the US.

Wonder what she meant tho..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Hotmomma wrote:

They usually don't see the finally at the WTA..just the show for the FD cut3/2. At least that is how they do it here in the US.

The WTA and ATFR was taped on the same day, same audience. So they probably did get to see the FRC.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:01 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

The WTA and ATFR was taped on the same day, same audience. So they probably did get to see the FRC.

Good to know..interesting...
Gosh I miss so much not being able to watch.. no
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Usually the WTA may see the FD and ATFR sees the final. I believe that Ana did not see the final since Whitney was there.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Usually the WTA may see the FD and ATFR sees the final. I believe that Ana did not see the final since Whitney was there.
It seems the Canadian version is doing it differently, probably because of the different editing team and different producers.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 am

Awwwwwwwwww, looks like Brad can't wait for this to be over and must be missing someone.

Bachelor Brad Smith‏@bradcsmith

Anybody else as excited as I am for the #GSP fight tonight!! The only thing that will make the days between @bachelorCA tolerable! #teamGSP

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:14 am

Brill wrote:Awwwwwwwwww, looks like Brad can't wait for this to be over and must be missing someone.

Bachelor Brad Smith‏@bradcsmith

Anybody else as excited as I am for the #GSP fight tonight!! The only thing that will make the days between @bachelorCA tolerable! #teamGSP
It does sound like he's glad the journey is almost done. Hope he's found what he wants from this process.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - November 14th - Discussion - Spoilers

+17
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
tigertiz
Brill
northernviewer