SELECT CONTENT

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by shoepie Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:06 pm

A question. Smiley Was she the favorite of many? I didn't watch because I am in the US and just didnt want to deal with it.

I really want to know if his choice was favored by most or was there a split camp with F2? Very curious. thanks! :WAVEY:
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:27 pm

shoepie wrote:A question. Smiley Was she the favorite of many? I didn't watch because I am in the US and just didnt want to deal with it.

I really want to know if his choice was favored by most or was there a split camp with F2? Very curious. thanks! :WAVEY:

There were some who thought that Whitney might be F1 because of editing, not because that was who they wanted him to pick. Of the final two Bianca was definately the one everyone was hoping for. I don't think I read that anyone WANTED him to pick Whit. She was another Courtney, with worse communication skills. Bianca, while somewhat closed off and unsure at the start, started opening up after Mexico. Both Brad and Bianca said this was the turning point in their relationship and the producers really showed that.

I was also somewhat reluctant to watch, but I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised and unlike the US version of the show, you really did get to see the progression of their relationship. They still edited some doubt with F2, but you could clearly see why he picked one over the other.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:29 pm

shoepie wrote:A question. Smiley Was she the favorite of many? I didn't watch because I am in the US and just didnt want to deal with it.

F2 (Whitney) was the villain of the season and as such, not many were choosing her to end up as F1. Bianka started out the season as standoffish ~ a word she and Brad have both used to describe her ~ but as the season went on, viewers warmed to her. By the time of FRC, my guess is the overwhelming majority were hoping Brad would choose Bianka over Whitney.

There are some, as every season, that did not see a love connection with either woman so they did not care who Brad chose.

Last edited by jojo47 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Sprite wrote:

There were some who thought that Whitney might be F1 because of editing, not because that was who they wanted him to pick. Of the final two Bianca was definately the one everyone was hoping for. I don't think I read that anyone WANTED him to pick Whit. She was another Courtney, with worse communication skills. Bianca, while somewhat closed off and unsure at the start, started opening up after Mexico. Both Brad and Bianca said this was the turning point in their relationship and the producers really showed that.

I was also somewhat reluctant to watch, but I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised and unlike the US version of the show, you really did get to see the progression of their relationship. They still edited some doubt with F2, but you could clearly see why he picked one over the other.

Thanks! I appreciate your details. Hugesmile
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:14 pm

jojo47 wrote:

F2 (Whitney) was the villain of the season and as such, not many were choosing her to end up as F1. Bianka started out the season as standoffish ~ a word she and Brad have both used to describe her ~ but as the season went on, viewers warmed to her. By the time of FRC, my guess is the overwhelming majority were hoping Brad would choose Bianka over Whitney.

There are some, as every season, that did not see a love connection with either woman so they did not care who Brad chose.

I didn't care for either of the two but could see Brad's connection with both of them. Whitney was outright rude and Bianka was indeed standoffish; why go on the show and then play hard to get unless it was her game plan. I also didn't care who he chose but at least Bianka was better than Whitney.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Love_Me wrote:
bachfan456 wrote:Someone please post the preview video for ATFR :Smiley: I'm in the states so Cityty doesnt work

:Welcome
Not very good, but here it is!

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Sprite wrote:

You right about the editing, but when you looked at the rc screencaps, it was quite obvious to some that there was only one person arriving at the rose ceremony due to there only being one dress and one pair of shoes.
What I liked a lot is how only one did show for the frc. took the heat off the final couple and made that day more special to just them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:28 pm

The video might be a bit better on youtube.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Thanks Amber..I can view YouTube Hugesmile
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:53 pm

"What I saw on the show isnt the girl I hung out with." Well for once the lead skewers the F2. I'm glad he said that. He's ticked off at her for making him look like a fool. That's sure different from any American version I've seen.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:56 pm

tigertiz wrote:"What I saw on the show isnt the girl I hung out with." Well for once the lead skewers the F2. I'm glad he said that. He's ticked off at her for making him look like a fool. That's sure different from any American version I've seen.

yes, totally agree. Usally they console the F2 and tell them how great they are,etc. etc. Really glad Brad called her out.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Thank you AmberTrails for the video Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
Barbarossa
momoftrips
Alanna
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow