SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:It could've been worse. He could've said Ben has the appeal of a dirt sandwich like he said about Chris Soules last year. laugh out loud
Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 3806527698

Brad is a witty and interesting and complex guy so I can see where he was coming from in regards to what he said about CS (he was on the money!) and while Brad could have said something about Ben but he didn't.

So I don't think Brad was talking about Ben as a person per se, just the season (and, to be fair quite a lot of other viewers have said) may be boring. I don't think it will be (not now) but I can understand why some may see it that way considering how Nick is seen as the opposite of this and by Brad's tweet he seems to be one of those people.

I just saw it as different strokes for different folks. And it seems like Brad is one of the folks that likes Nick and would have preferred him for TB.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:It could've been worse. He could've said Ben has the appeal of a dirt sandwich like he said about Chris Soules last year. laugh out loud

You're right, that would be worse. giggling

It wasn't all that bad of a comment to me nor does it really matter. It's just him stating his opinion.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:34 pm

umngirl wrote:Brad has a history of putting his foot in his mouth when it comes to opinions about the US Bachelors and the final couples. It'd probably be better if he thought a little before speaking/tweeting.

The dude has zero room to criticize. He is no expert and doesn't have a success story.

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Samuel10Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Samuel10 Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Family10Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Samuel15Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:05 pm

I like Brad and he made his season SO interesting and I thank him for that.  People can say what ever they like about him but he was honest to the women and IMO made a GREAT BACHELOR, if he was not interested in them he sent them home!!! :yes: thumbsup  

The tweet was made on his twitter and like all of us on our twitter accounts he can say what ever he likes on it.  That's one thing if you didn't know it before, he is one honest man, maybe to a fault!  no idea   Personally love that about him.  It's not everyone's cup of tea though. IMO Hugesmile

As far as his relationship, yep they didn't make it.  So for the Canadian Bachelor we have 2 strikes out.  How many strike outs for the American Bachelor are there?  Not being snarky but is there more than 2 because all I could think of were Sean and Jason, even though most don't consider Jason's a success since he is not with his F1. IMO

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Well, Brad certainly can have his own opinion but he could have said it in a nicer way instead of "shits"! Most of TBs are boring anyway, but the drama created by the contestants and, of course...the Live Tweetings can change a boring show into a comedy!

And I lovvvve funny, snarky live tweets--the highlight of the show. cantstopl

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:33 am

There have been a whole lot worse, things said about leads by many others associated with other franchises, who have zero success stories and chased famed till the cows came home.

Brad was one of the most sincere bachelors in all of the franchises that I've ever watched. No fakeness about him what so ever. He comes from a very prominent family and is a very humble guy. He works hard, and does well for himself without promoting himself and using his Bach Canada status.

There have been a ton of negative tweets regarding Ben being the bachelor, and how boring it will be, and how they won't watch. We've had 5 accounts deleted since yesterday because they weren't happy with the announcement.

Brad voiced his opinion just like millions do every day on twitter. Is everyone suppose to love the new bachelor?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:41 am

I was going to defend him till I saw this tweet:

Congratulations Ben on being the next #Bachelor ...again..another season ....no one will give two shits about!!

It's just so rich. The only Bachelor Brad most people here probably remember watching is Brad Womack. How many more shits do we think people give about Ben vs Brad's own season?  question laugh out loud

Also he can tweet whatever he wants, but I (and others too I'm assuming) certainly judge these people partly based on how they conduct themselves on SM. Brad needs a filter.

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:11 am

^^^
Exactly!  It'd be nicer if he didn't congratulate Ben and then ..."two shits" in the same sentence!

Ok, I'm done with this. Good nite.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:19 am

The biggest thing I've learned from this thread is that we're allowed to say "shits" on this forum. Crazy!

It is ironic that Brad chose to insult Ben by talking about how unmemorable he'll be, when Ben already has 6x the followers he does. It was just like when he talked about not thinking that Sean/Cat would make it, when he and Bianka themselves ended up not making it. Just comes off a little lacking in self-awareness.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:29 am

Hahaha yeah definitely brad needs a filter laugh out loud . But again now that Ben is the new bachelor and his journey is going to start soon... So I don't really give a big deal of it . I saw some formers that preferred others to be the lead . Again his tweet no big deal laugh out loud

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Eb97c9
Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 9zt107Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 XgicucBrad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 Oaw2uvBrad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 2pqw5k8Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 30szzauBrad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:45 am

Brad is so harmless. I don't actually think he's being serious as we might think he's being, laugh out loud.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:09 am

Oh I can believe he totally means it. He (and Bianka) had a mouthful to say about Sean and Catherine too. Now one of them are happily married and the other in an on again/off again relationship. I mean, if anyone's intentions are in question (and IMO he does plenty of questioning), he's the athlete turned TV host/e list star here...

TBH I've always gotten the feeling that there was a little green eyed monster going on from him towards his American counterparts in the same role. He seems unnecessarily harsh and chatty about them despite going out of his way to tweet about 'yet another season no one gives two shits about.' Rolling Eyes

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove