SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:43 am

According to this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor Canada begins it's casting calls on Dec. 2

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:Why are they going with a different production company? I'm not sure if that is a good sign. The people in the first one were concerned about the people and love story and not just the drama like the US version. Hope they don't go in that direction.
See my note above.  Sean DeVries and Claire worked on the first season together and are together again to produce the second season.  Hopefully it will be done with the same kind of class that the first season was.
Which producer had Brad's back and convinced him not to let Bianka go before Mexico? Brad said he is so indebted to him.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:26 pm

I'm hoping to be able to watch this show. I only caught a couple of Brad's season. I wish it were easier to see videos from Canada (and vice versa).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:46 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:Why are they going with a different production company? I'm not sure if that is a good sign. The people in the first one were concerned about the people and love story and not just the drama like the US version. Hope they don't go in that direction.
See my note above.  Sean DeVries and Claire worked on the first season together and are together again to produce the second season.  Hopefully it will be done with the same kind of class that the first season was.
Which producer had Brad's back and convinced him not to let Bianka go before Mexico?  Brad said he is so indebted to him.
Geez, trying to remember, but thought that it began with an M or B. Maybe Mike??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:24 pm

It wasn’t like it was love at first sight for the Canadian couple, either. In fact, Smith almost sent Kamber home early in the season.

“There was one week when we went from 16 to 12 (bachelorettes); she was No. 13, she wasn’t on the list because she was so standoffish and one of the producers came to me, he was like, ‘Brad, you know, I just have a feeling about her, just give her a chance.’ And I was like, ‘OK.’ The next week was Mexico and that was the beginning of the end.”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:42 pm

tigertiz wrote:
It wasn’t like it was love at first sight for the Canadian couple, either. In fact, Smith almost sent Kamber home early in the season.

“There was one week when we went from 16 to 12 (bachelorettes); she was No. 13, she wasn’t on the list because she was so standoffish and one of the producers came to me, he was like, ‘Brad, you know, I just have a feeling about her, just give her a chance.’ And I was like, ‘OK.’ The next week was Mexico and that was the beginning of the end.”
Do you remember the scene in Mexico where Brad is calling Bianka out about being standoffish. It's on some 1/1 time during a group date with the kids in a playground. She's eating an apple and responding to him that she's not going to say "I love you" just because. They're having a bit of an argument and Brad tells her he gets it, but she needs to make an effort.

That footage was very real. Their 1:1 date on the boat followed and I think he was done after that!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:52 am

jojo47 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Do you remember the scene in Mexico where Brad is calling Bianka out about being standoffish. It's on some 1/1 time during a group date with the kids in a playground. She's eating an apple and responding to him that she's not going to say "I love you" just because. They're having a bit of an argument and Brad tells her he gets it, but she needs to make an effort.

That footage was very real. Their 1:1 date on the boat followed and I think he was done after that!
Absolutely! Brad has said more than once that Mexico date was the beginning of the end for him as he realized who he wanted.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:47 am

Any idea when Season 2 is suppose to start?

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:13 am

Updates have been slow and coming from Canada! Canada knows how to make us wait but we know they are actively searching for their male lead in "mining" companies! so Canadian!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Well, there wasn't much of a response from Vancouver audition wise by the ladies. Maybe, due to waiting so long to film another?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:42 am

or the ladies in Vancouver are smart.  giggling 

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:40 pm

This was on a Google Alert.

Attention all hopeless romantics looking for true love: The Bachelor Canada casting tour is coming to Toronto to find the next match made in reality TV heaven. Following up on all the drama from the show’s debut season, City producers are not only seeking out single ladies, but also a hunky man looking to put a ring on it.

Auditions will take place from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Feb. 1 at The Grand Hotel and Suites at 225 Jarvis Street. To be eligible for the show, participants must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident, and over eighteen. On the day of the audition, bring a valid photo ID and signed application forms that can be found here. It’s also recommended that you “dress to impress.”

Last season, former Toronto Argo Brad Smith gave the final rose to Bianka Kamber, a nurse from Mississauga, and the couple are now engaged to be wed this summer. Season two of the show is slated to begin this Fall.

Now I don't know if they know the bolded for sure or if they are going by what the couple said awhile ago.

This is from Bianka's FB page. Bianka asked about if anyone had seen Sean and Catherine's wedding? She liked both of these comments.

Melita Galic Pacarek Yeah, it was beautifiul. Hopefully well be able to see your wedding on tvSmiley

January 27 at 7:30am · Like · 1

Jasmine Fournie yes, it was awesome. You are next right?

January 27 at 8:02am · Like · 1

May or may not mean anything. no idea 

Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose