SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Here are interviews with all 3 ladies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The site still hasn't said who won, but I'm sure it's Lisa.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:56 pm

Whoa! Look who won! I'm surprised... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:34 am

Just a FYI

Supposedly Bachelor Canada will begin filming season 2 soon. It started the beginning of April last time around and this time, they are saying it is along the same time schedule. Although the bachelor hasn't been announced, the show will likely be using Victoria again as it's main location.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Do you guys think the other lady won due to the Bachelor not wanting a single mom?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:08 pm

The Bachelor Canada ‏@bachelorCA  21h
Big announcement coming next week - any guesses on what it is? #BachCan pic.twitter.com/Z4ysgsyz53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tyler Harcott ‏@tylerharcott  11m
@bachelorCA

The pics from my "Sunshine Host" photo shoot?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:25 pm

My guess would be the revealing of the bachelor. That we might get to see a pic of who it is.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:33 pm

I responded and told them it better be the announcement of the new bachelor. I haven't given this much thought, but now I'm wondering who it could be.

I haven't seen any spoilers, or looked for any, so I'm not sure.

I did a quick search just now and came up with this.

The Bachelor Canada is looking for its newest bachelor and someone from the mining industry just might fit the bill.

A casting producer recently contacted MINING.com in search of suggestions on "some key industry players" who could be a great fit for the show.

"Mining is such an important and huge Canadian market" that they wouldn't want to "overlook the possibilities," the e-mail read.

And it's true. More than 50% of the world's public mining companies are in Canada – a gold digger's paradise.

In its official casting call, the Bachelor Canada describes the ideal man that they're looking for.

"A vibrant, single man, aged 30-36. Handsome, outgoing and successful" (cue mining industry).

"Open to adventure and not easily intimidated. Someone who enjoys travel and is interested to explore some of the world’s most exclusive destinations."

"Most importantly, he must be open to love and accept the challenge of finding the WOMAN OF HIS DREAMS."

Taping start in spring 2014 so the clock is ticking.

I like that age group they are looking for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Do they have no plans of a Bachelorette season?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 pm

I have never read anything related to Bachelorette Canada. It's strange that they are doing another season of the Bachelor and not Bachelorette.

I saw awhile back they were doing a contest, but I never followed up to see who won. It's on their website.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Lisa Doherty ‏@LeeSaw_Dee  Apr 7
The ONE has been chosen. Bachelor Canada announcement next week.

Her bio says she works for Bachelor Canada

I'm on a hunt! Did we miss this?? Confused.He/she has no followers. Either a leak, or bogus.

Me ‏@Me24651795  Apr 3
New Bachelor Canada is Michael Burns VP at AudienceView [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] …  #BachelorCanada #Toronto @toronto_life @TorontoStar

ETA: I tweeted both of them asking them to follow me so I can DM, probably useless, but I thought I'd try.  hehehe

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 pm

^^ LOL

Fun Fact: I am pretty sure there has been a contestant named "Michael Burns" on one of the seasons of the Bachelorette... Not too long ago... On Ali's or Ashley's season, I believe. Doubt it's the same person though.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:25 pm

Yes, he was on Ashley's season. That's the one who was at a wedding or something with Jackie Gordon. Her and Ames had recently broken up. I remember reading that she couldn't be too upset being with someone else so soon. I can't remember the details, to lazy to go looking for it.

Definitely not the same person. Smiley

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose