SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 pm

california90 wrote:Someone confirmed Mike I think? I think those are the top5, especially after reading Nate tweet on Des's type. Bryden is/was a football player! I think same position as her high school sweetheart!

Yeah. Seems that Bryden is the one to really look at to me. Talk about right out of casting for her! Light brown hair, tall (well, not short) and played/plays football!

Seems that Chris and Brooks are totally not her usual type look wise, but for being tall and neither played football.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Bryden is the closest to the description and almost the closest to Sean!

What an interesting top 5 (if Im going on those 4+unknown), not what I had expected at all n the beginning, but it makes so much sense now. And I don't feel bad for the eliminated guys when looking at who's left.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm

I had no idea she loves the blonde/sandy-haired type. Since she's such a stunning brunette, I naturally assumed dark-haired guys were her type. Very interesting and makes me wonder who's going to be her pick with this new piece of information.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:28 pm

Was Mike a football player?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:29 pm

california90 wrote:Someone confirmed Mike I think? I think those are the top5, especially after reading Nate tweet on Des's type. Bryden is/was a football player! I think same position as her high school sweetheart!

Yeah, I do believe Mike is in the top 5. :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Why does it feel like stalking? Anyway, is this Bryden in a pic with his brother Tristan at St Patricks? It's just a very small part of the guy's face and I am not that great at this type of stuff. If you told me Bryden was the Ojai guy, I'd say you are out of it! giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:55 pm

My phone for some reason cant make me see the pic,

Sophienette posted pics of himself and his brother here

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 pm

arcticjuice wrote:My phone for some reason cant make me see the pic,

That says he is a mixed martial arts fighter and a swimmer. It doesn't say anything about football. no idea
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:02 pm

SLA44 wrote:

That says he is a mixed martial arts fighter and a swimmer. It doesn't say anything about football. no idea

RS posted a link to Missoula Pheonix football

I don't think that pic looks like him (with his bro in the st patricks day photo)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:07 pm

california90 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I don't think that pic looks like him (with his bro in the st patricks day photo)

Okay, thanks!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:14 pm

california90 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

What's strange to me is that his mom just 'liked' the Missoula Pheonix Football team yesterday.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Updated with a link to an article mentionning him playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u