SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 pm

sophienette wrote:Updated with a link to an article mentionning him playing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for updating so promptly Sophienette! :claphands
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Now to find out if he's been playing lately. Noticed that the team has a bye week when HTD are filmed. Could they possibly visit the team, if he has a HTD?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by girl2178 Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Missoula Phoenix Roster

girl2178

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:30 pm

girl2178 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Missoula Phoenix Roster

Yeah, but it doesn't say if he's playing. The season started a few weeks ago.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:11 am

Thanks for the info Jordyn!! :WAVEY:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:25 pm

This players on this team appear to pay to participate- so it's not a pro team or anything like that. It is a league, though.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:51 pm

jcrbil wrote:This players on this team appear to pay to participate- so it's not a pro team or anything like that. It is a league, though.

Fellow sleuths, please keep an eye out for Missoula, MT on Wed, because that's when the team is meeting during their bye week. Just in time for a HTD?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:56 pm

atem wrote:
jcrbil wrote:This players on this team appear to pay to participate- so it's not a pro team or anything like that. It is a league, though.

Fellow sleuths, please keep an eye out for Missoula, MT on Wed, because that's when the team is meeting during their bye week. Just in time for a HTD?

Is it hometowns already? They film that this week? This is moving very fast it seems!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:34 pm

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:

Is it hometowns already? They film that this week? This is moving very fast it seems!

Just what from what RS stated. no idea

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Confirmed final 5 contestant: Drew Kenney

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:04 pm

Drew Kenney from Scottsdale Arizona

Last edited by bachfan86 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:07 pm

llstar603 wrote:Drew Kenney from Scottsdale Arizona

Welcome and thanks for the info! handwave
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u