SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:21 am

Yes, I hesitated... I think on the SC thread they are going more towards Will which is probably right

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 am

sanlee088 wrote:
sophienette wrote:Definitively JuanPa behind Ben (marked as Brian)

Updated it last night:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Are they walking to the mansion?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:18 am

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

This must be one of the first group dates ... maybe the western one?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 am

richmondrose wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

This must be one of the first group dates ... maybe the western one?

That's what I was wondering. I'm so confused. duh

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 am

I also think that could be Chris on the far right in the back row beside Kasey.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:33 am

richmondrose wrote:I also think that could be Chris on the far right in the back beside Kasey.

That's what I was going to ask, but I am stumped! Could someone post in on the Team Chris/Des facebook and see if someone that knows him can tell?

I know that there was supposedly a group date that happened on the 17th, but there's nothing indicating what it was.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:49 am

atem wrote:
richmondrose wrote:I also think that could be Chris on the far right in the back beside Kasey.

That's what I was going to ask, but I am stumped! Could someone post in on the Team Chris/Des facebook and see if someone that knows him can tell?

I know that there was supposedly a group date that happened on the 17th, but there's nothing indicating what it was.

i really dont think so.
i personally dont know Chris. giggling but i bet it is Dan Cox. the head`s shape and hair style made be believe it is him.
If i must pick a Chris of the bunch, i thought the guy with blue shirt behind Zack K could be the one. I guess he is the tallest of the bunch. (at 6' 4'') and has a hook nose. but surely he looks more like Jason Segel to me ! Hugesmile no idea

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:57 am

The person tagged 'Brain' I don't think is Brian.

Brian is the guy behind Zack K.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jag90210 Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:56 pm

The guy in the green shirt between Ben and Zack K. looks like Mike G. and could the guy far left back row be Will Smith?

jag90210

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:19 pm

I think far left could be Will Smith. And I too thought far right could have been Dan Cox if it wasn't Chris.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:28 pm

jag90210 wrote:The guy in the green shirt between Ben and Zack K. looks like Mike G. and could the guy far left back row be Will Smith?

On the caps thread there is a corrected names on the cap. Check it out and see if you agree.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 pm

atem wrote:
jag90210 wrote:The guy in the green shirt between Ben and Zack K. looks like Mike G. and could the guy far left back row be Will Smith?

On the caps thread there is a corrected names on the cap. Check it out and see if you agree.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u