SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:26 pm

The one that is labeled Brian should be Dan and the guy behind Zack K should be Brian.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 6:45 pm

OK, it's time to guess:

Who was the guy that tries to take Desiree to their own 'fantasy suite'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 06, 2013 6:47 pm

atem wrote:OK, it's time to guess:

Okay, first of all what does that even mean?! LOL!
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 6:57 pm

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:OK, it's time to guess:

Okay, first of all what does that even mean?! LOL!

I have the slightest, unless it's climbing a tree again. giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 06, 2013 7:00 pm

It did say that Des does something that shocks the guys about it.. maybe she sends him home right then and there LOL.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 07, 2013 1:43 am

california90 wrote:It did say that Des does something that shocks the guys about it.. maybe she sends him home right then and there LOL.

Or maybe she says, "Why not?". giggling
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 07, 2013 11:38 am

You can see that abcmedianet put up more pics of the first night. It just has Des and Chris H so far. IF, the bios are up today, do they tend to put the pics out in morning or afternoon?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Finally, the contestants bio's and pictures are up.

Thanks, San for bringing them over here. cheerleader
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:49 pm

I am going to bring the pic and bio to each individual guy's thread. :) I will also add it to their first page as well. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 4:00 pm

can`t their handwriting be more horrible?? :shocked!:

i think TPTB should hire an expert `who analyze one`s personality by his handwriting`- what is the correct term for this? -- and tell us (and Des!) all about one`s personality. yup, that would be cool... :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 4:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:can`t their handwriting be more horrible?? :shocked!:

i think TPTB should hire an expert `who analyze one`s personality by his handwriting`- what is the correct term for this? -- and tell us (and Des!) all about one`s personality. yup, that would be cool... :Smiley:

Yeah, their hadnwriting sucks! Can't read most of them. giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+68
Luvstruck
Rolly
agentcurls
jojo47
iamreal2u