SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Steve wants us to keep checking his site ;)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 am

atem wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:I don't think there has been any confirmation on who has gone home, except for Brian Jarosinski. RS will be posting a pic of the Mr America contest, held at the REVEL Atlantic City, soon. Steve said that 4 of the contestants have not been ID'd yet. There were a total of 11 contestants in the competition, according to Steve.

I don't get why RS didn't post a pic. He sure wasted a ton of time looking at those pic of the gf. Rolling Eyes Maybe, posting them would get people to tell him. He's just being his usual pain in the butt self. Seems like he got some of his 'spoilers' from here to me.

RS uses "bait" postings all of the time. He wants his viewers to keep checking back so that his click thru count can increase. it's all about business, or rather money. Can you imagine how many times the Bachelorette fans have checked his site, hoping that he has posted the photo? ;)

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:03 am

Blieve-N-Lv wrote:
atem wrote:
Blieve-N-Lv wrote:I don't think there has been any confirmation on who has gone home, except for Brian Jarosinski. RS will be posting a pic of the Mr America contest, held at the REVEL Atlantic City, soon. Steve said that 4 of the contestants have not been ID'd yet. There were a total of 11 contestants in the competition, according to Steve.

I don't get why RS didn't post a pic. He sure wasted a ton of time looking at those pic of the gf. Rolling Eyes Maybe, posting them would get people to tell him. He's just being his usual pain in the butt self. Seems like he got some of his 'spoilers' from here to me.

RS uses "bait" postings all of the time. He wants his viewers to keep checking back so that his click thru count can increase. it's all about business, or rather money. Can you imagine how many times the Bachelorette fans have checked his site, hoping that he has posted the photo? ;)

It seems pretty obvious that he doesn't have much and the only thing he has are those pics of the 11 guys.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by california90 Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:55 am

Random.. his FB is inactive. We obviously knew he was still up to AC.

I'm starting to wonder why some of these profiles go in and out inactivity. Are they like kicked off & when they go home inactivate it in fear of people looking them up? I've yet to see any of these guys with full on social media reactivated when there are obviously not 12 guys left. Brian got the boot & his FB went inactive and isn't reactivated now.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:10 am

california90 wrote:Random.. his FB is inactive. We obviously knew he was still up to AC.

I'm starting to wonder why some of these profiles go in and out inactivity. Are they like kicked off & when they go home inactivate it in fear of people looking them up? I've yet to see any of these guys with full on social media reactivated when there are obviously not 12 guys left. Brian got the boot & his FB went inactive and isn't reactivated now.

This is confusing.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Maybe they have been told by TPTB to stay off of social media. I'm sure TPTB knows by now that once fans know of a guy that is on the show and watch his FB etc.and see them post that they are off of show. That's what I think is happening but no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Brill wrote:Maybe they have been told by TPTB to stay off of social media. I'm sure TPTB knows by now that once fans know of a guy that is on the show and watch his FB etc.and see them post that they are off of show. That's what I think is happening but no idea

You mean his facebook is down again?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:56 am

Yeah his FB is down. Does anyone know if there is a rule that you have to be off of social media even if you do get the boot/eliminated? Zack K's FB is back up once again, but who knows if goes down again.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:57 am

california90 wrote:Yeah his FB is down. Does anyone know if there is a rule that you have to be off of social media even if you do get the boot/eliminated? Zack K's FB is back up once again, but who knows if goes down again.

Well, Ben's facebook has always been up since filming.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:13 am

Ben's was up & then down.. now back up. Zak W's was down, then back up, then down again. Zack K's been all over the map & just when I thought it was up, its now back down.

I guess that brought me the question as to how strict they are with social media? And if they are allowed back on after eliminated?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:16 am

california90 wrote:Ben's was up & then down.. now back up. Zak W's was down, then back up, then down again. Zack K's been all over the map & just when I thought it was up, its now back down.

I guess that brought me the question as to how strict they are with social media? And if they are allowed back on after eliminated?

Facebook is mega weird. I guess we can't really take much from that. We all thought Zak was gone and we see that was wrong.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:18 am

atem wrote:
california90 wrote:Ben's was up & then down.. now back up. Zak W's was down, then back up, then down again. Zack K's been all over the map & just when I thought it was up, its now back down.

Facebook is mega weird. I guess we can't really take much from that. We all thought Zak was gone and we see that was wrong.

Totally. They're making it super hard & when we have no other clues from RS, I guess I'm trying to pull at nothing.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:19 am

Anyone else think his sister could be Holly's twin?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader