SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by JBF Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:00 am

california90 wrote:Ben's was up & then down.. now back up. Zak W's was down, then back up, then down again. Zack K's been all over the map & just when I thought it was up, its now back down.

I guess that brought me the question as to how strict they are with social media? And if they are allowed back on after eliminated?

What MAY be happening here is that the guys themselves are not logging on, but members of their family are... checking updates.

Perfect case in point: the whole "Why would Zack K. be following Amy Bean on Twitter?" question. While it is quite possible he got the boot and is checking her out now (Reality Steve will hopefully tell us for certain come Tuesday), it really doesn't make much sense unless the two of them decided to share Pinterest "pins" or some behind-the-scenes relationship mushroomed in just three or four weeks. If she is interested in his upcoming book, she can just follow him herself (and maybe she is... I don't have a twitter account and hers is very private).

After a bit of additional research, I am now suspecting something very different is happening here. As one of the key handlers/producers (along with Elan, Peter and Cassie), the fact that "something" is happening between Zack and Amy already suggests that he was earmarked for a hometown date early on and the family has to be aware of updates coming through her for some reason.

All just a hunch though.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:59 pm

YES! A scoop! bowdown How do you guys do it?!
If there is one that I am still shocked about it's Zak! :shock:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:07 pm

atem wrote:YES! A scoop! bowdown How do you guys do it?!
If there is one that I am still shocked about it's Zak! :shock:

I would say I'm a little shocked, but I'm not. I think out of all the guys, he seems pretty marriage material- given his age and what he does. He's very normal and I think a bit more settled.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:14 pm

yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Do we have anymore pictures then just that one of Zak posted on the first page?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do we have anymore pictures then just that one of Zak posted on the first page?

Some other pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm not getting it with Zak. hmmm Now, watch him be final one. 🇳🇴

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 pm

We will see once the season starts as to how things go with her and her guys.
One thing I learned being older Hugesmile is that the best looking ones or the ones that on paper say they are the best are not necessarily so.... :Smiley:

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Brill wrote:We will see once the season starts as to how things go with her and her guys.
One thing I learned being older Hugesmile is that the best looking ones or the ones that on paper say they are the best are not necessarily so.... :Smiley:

Sure, I agree 100%, but I still have that 2nd pic (Zak with the letter Y) expression on my face when it comes to him! His vid was so stupid...seemed like he acted younger than Kacey.

I think I am going to need to use the question when posting about this one, because I don't get it!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:15 pm

That Y picture! Boy! Atem, you nailed it! Y? Y? Y?

I still think they needed two Zac(k)s to confuse the snoopers. Everybody is climbing the walls trying to figure out which one is still there... or both... or neither.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:18 pm

LOL, I totally get you with the Y photo too.. he actually looks good in the purple shirt pic though.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:38 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Do we have anymore pictures then just that one of Zak posted on the first page?

Some other pics:

Thanks for posting these, San! He has a lot of personality in these pictures. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader