SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:05 pm

atem wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Zak is on the western date, he had a cute moment in the preview clip of it with Juan Pablo. Editing again: I may have misinterpreted what you meant, atem. If so, pardon me. You might have been referring to 1 on 1 alone time after the actual western date.

ETA: That clip of him and Des on the couch laughing when he's telling her he was going to go in for the kiss was funny and endearing.

Yeah, but I think James gets to see the movie with her, because she looks like she's wearing the same white sweater in the season preview with her kissing him with a little purple flower in her hair. I hope I'm wrong! Only RS said that Zak gets that date.

To make this clear JUAN PABLO WINS THE MOVIE SCREENING DATE!!! ;) It's in the promo, they show them kissing sitting on hay over popcorn.... AFTERWARDS there is the GD cocktail party with the 5 guys where Des seems to give the rose to James...;(

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Wrong. The PRESS realease clearly states that although one guy wins the competition, another lassos her heart for the group date rose later at the after party.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:44 pm

atem wrote:Wrong. The PRESS realease clearly states that although one guy wins the competition, another lassos her heart for the group date rose later at the after party.

yes - the guy who wins the competition gets the movie screening(JuanPa) BUT NOT THE ROSE- the rose is given out AFTERWARDS at the GD cocktail party..... The screening is not after the GD cocktail party with the rose winner(see the dodgeball GD) but the competition winner! The screening is the "prize"...... No rose is given out or is present during the competition or the date!! :yes: :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:52 pm

They watch the movie right then and there? hmmm I guess that's why Juanpa is 'distracting', because she doesn't end up paying attention to the movie! Rolling Eyes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:57 pm

atem wrote:They watch the movie right then and there? hmmm I guess that's why Juanpa is 'distracting', because she doesn't end up paying attention to the movie! Rolling Eyes

Yes!;) They are still in a Western setting but in their normal attire I believe... I see if I can find the cap;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Here is the cap of JuanPa and Des watching the movie:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm

That doesn't look like "watching" to me! giggling
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Also, people said that this was Chris who she is dancing with....

....but it's clearly not their date setting....

....but rather the Western GD cocktail party....(the lights are very distinctive) and Chris' date is on the roof while this is clearly on the ground.....

Which of the 5 guys could this be? I'd guess JuanPa is a no go because of the hair/height, but what about the others?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:28 pm

That doesn't look like James and when she gives James the rose she's wearing a white sweater.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:00 pm

If it's the western date, I'm guessing it's Bryden.

Last edited by richmondrose on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:17 pm

The dress is the same as Chris' date. The Western one James wins the rose.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:53 am

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader