SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by julychild Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Love_Me wrote:IMO Zak seems like a well rounded guy. He is goofy, but he also has a sensitive side.

Truth.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:11 pm

I like the pirate picture.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:57 am

Did you guys see the preview clip of him and Desiree? Really cute!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:07 am

His clip has over 9,000 views! Way more than the other clips that episode! Here it is, if you missed it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:17 am

Oh he's a darling! I'm starting to really really like these guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:17 am

Awww, he's been one of my faves since pre-season. It's nice to see a guy who has a great job and isn't model perfect in the looks department. He has a lovely family to boot. :Drool:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:12 am

Aww very cute video, thank you! Love to see them laughing. Can't wait for more of them together :Smiley:
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:58 am

IrishGal wrote:Awww, he's been one of my faves since pre-season. It's nice to see a guy who has a great job and isn't model perfect in the looks department. He has a lovely family to boot. :Drool:

He has an interesting sense of humor so I am looking forward to see what develops. And I agree--great to see the few guys with jobs...what it is with floaters this season??? And he lives on his own ---

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:16 pm

From what little we've seen, CH statement re: "he's the Lindsay of the season" seems true. Zak's certainly more interesting that what we'd stereotype a guy who show's up without a shirt. I saw all the clips for E3, watched Zak's a couple of times. Not surprised his has been viewed so much. It will be interesting to see Des and Zak's progression.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Wait guys. Are we sure Zak wins the date? Because, that white sweater she's wearing sure looks like the one she's wearing when giving James a rose. The lit trees in the background look the same as where Zak is when they are talking. hmmm

Please, tell me I'm wrong! :giggle:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:31 pm

atem wrote:Wait guys. Are we sure Zak wins the date? Because, that white sweater she's wearing sure looks like the one she's wearing when giving James a rose. The lit trees in the background look the same as where Zak is when they are talking. hmmm

Please, tell me I'm wrong! :giggle:

No; JuanPa wins the cowboy competitions, we have caps of that... but I thought RS said that Zak gets the rose... who knows....

It does make me wonder though.... are we certain that there is no cocktail party before the RS? Because the sleuthers found it out that the kiss has to happen in LA (first 3 episodes).... so they'd have to kiss at the group date cocktail party..... OR at the HTD RS, but there is usually no cocktail party before that, right? Plus Des looks way to smitten just to send him home 10mins later(which she allegedly does...).....sooooooo..... It has to be Zak though: jacket, skin tone, haircolor, ears, sideburns ALL FIT.... James is way more tan, no? (*off to find some pics of James' sideburn scratch )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Actually, I think you are right. It's probably James. :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader