SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Juan Pablo wins the Western thing, but he doesn't get the rose.

In the preview, Desiree has a purple flower in her hair and she's wearing a white sweater...just like the one she's wearing talking to Zak in that bing video! The lit trees even look the same.

Maybe, Zak does that after her date with James?

Yes, I'm 100% sure there is no cocktail party.

ZevirahWolf wrote:Actually, I think you are right. It's probably James. :Frown:

Maybe, Zak does that after her date with James? Or perhaps that happened at the 2nd rose ceremony and we didn't see it as it was cut?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 24 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:44 pm

Here's that kiss cap with Zak...but, when?

nd4reality wrote:Here`s another one to identify............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Then again, the Bing vid said that Zak is on a date with Desiree. I'm hoping I'm wrong and she wears the same sweater later on!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Huchmom3 Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:47 pm

looks like there's a card of some sort in her hand, maybe? if so, are you sure this next week's episode?

or maybe after he gets the rose from the group date and he gets alone time with her...
Huchmom3
Huchmom3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:49 pm

atem wrote:Juan Pablo wins the Western thing, but he doesn't get the rose.

In the preview, Desiree has a purple flower in her hair and she's wearing a white sweater...just like the one she's wearing talking to Zak in that bing video! The lit trees even look the same.

Maybe, Zak does that after her date with James?

Yes, I'm 100% sure there is no cocktail party.

ZevirahWolf wrote:Actually, I think you are right. It's probably James. :Frown:

Maybe, Zak does that after her date with James? Or perhaps that happened at the 2nd rose ceremony and we didn't see it as it was cut?
#

Yeah he wins the alone time.... Afterwards it's time for the group date cocktail party where Des has her 1-on-1s with the guys ..... then she gives one of them the group date rose......

Here is another thing..... This setting sure doesn't look like the house does it? The group date cocktail parties are usually not at the house, right?! Yet the kiss happened 100% at the house... With no cocktail party before the RC it must have already happened... we didn't see their RC cocktail party interaction last episode just the group date CP..... at the same time I doubt they wouldn't show their first kiss considering how far he goes....Something is fishy here...

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:53 pm

I think what didn't happen was a cocktail party after the dodgeball groupdate. I think they still had one for the rose ceremony because that's when Des wore her blue dress. Maybe the kiss happened there.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:55 pm

Instead of cocktail party dont they have a pool party and then later the RC or was that a diff ep? hmmm

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:58 pm

The pool party happens instead of a pre-cocktail party.

YES, they do have a group date after the dodge ball, because Chris wins that time with her.

There are two group dates and one 1 on 1 one (Kasey).

Each group date has a mini date after. The Western Date winner sees the movie Lone Ranger (Johnny Depp).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:19 am

atem wrote:His clip has over 9,000 views! Way more than the other clips that episode! Here it is, if you missed it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's so cute. I love to see people on the show genuinely talking and laughing without it feeling like prompted conversation they have to do for cameras. That's why I loved Brooks date so much and I see the same ease here with Zak. I can't comment on Chris or Drew because I have no opinion on how they are with Des yet. But I am loving Zak. I hope we get lots more with him. He's so fun. Does anyone know if he get a 1-1 date? Maybe in Spain?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:59 am

I don't know if he does get a 1 on 1 at all. I'm just going to be really sad, if he doesn't get the Western Date (and I don't think he does). 🇳🇴 He looked real sad when he didn't get the rose on the 1st group date and to lose it again after admiting how he tried to kiss her and made a fool of himself? Well, not a fool, but still.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:06 am

Zak is on the western date, he had a cute moment in the preview clip of it with Juan Pablo. Editing again: I may have misinterpreted what you meant, atem. If so, pardon me. You might have been referring to 1 on 1 alone time after the actual western date.

ETA: That clip of him and Des on the couch laughing when he's telling her he was going to go in for the kiss was funny and endearing.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:19 am

Piper61 wrote:Zak is on the western date, he had a cute moment in the preview clip of it with Juan Pablo. Editing again: I may have misinterpreted what you meant, atem. If so, pardon me. You might have been referring to 1 on 1 alone time after the actual western date.

ETA: That clip of him and Des on the couch laughing when he's telling her he was going to go in for the kiss was funny and endearing.

Yeah, but I think James gets to see the movie with her, because she looks like she's wearing the same white sweater in the season preview with her kissing him with a little purple flower in her hair. I hope I'm wrong! Only RS said that Zak gets that date.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 48 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader