SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:05 am

I think that Des clearly has Zak in the "friend zone".  He is one of the very few that she had not even kissed as of yet.  But she definitely likes Zak and seems to enjoy his company.  Plus Zak is not bringing the drama to the show.  So I can see why she is keeping him around.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:10 am

Longhornfan wrote:I think that Des clearly has Zak in the "friend zone".  He is one of the very few that she had not even kissed as of yet.  But she definitely likes Zak and seems to enjoy his company.  Plus Zak is not bringing the drama to the show.  So I can see why she is keeping him around.
I agree.  And if he can keep bringing the funny, that's fine by me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Piper61 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:I think that Des clearly has Zak in the "friend zone".  He is one of the very few that she had not even kissed as of yet.  But she definitely likes Zak and seems to enjoy his company.  Plus Zak is not bringing the drama to the show.  So I can see why she is keeping him around.

I agree.  And if he can keep bringing the funny, that's fine by me.

He's great fun to have on TV.  Not a classic handsome guy, but I love how he is so straight up and off-script.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Is there a possiblity of a 1 on 1 for Zak at all?  I know in Germany he's on a group date.  What about Spain?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:52 pm

atem wrote:Is there a possiblity of a 1 on 1 for Zak at all?  I know in Germany he's on a group date.  What about Spain?

Oh, I thought he got the second 1-on-1 in Spain, didn't he? who is the other guy (not Drew) Des is seen walking in a narrow street with, in one of the previews?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:01 pm

I think that's Bryden about to tell her he's out in the cap of her wearing something yellow and they look to be in Germany.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:03 am

Has a contestant in the F4 ever not gotten 1-on-1 date before? 

I have a brain cramp today and can't remember. :giggle:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:06 am

Love_Me wrote:Has a contestant in the F4 ever not gotten 1-on-1 date before? 

Me too.  Trying to remember all this stuff makes me tired!  I don't recall one never getting one.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:10 am

Deanna of Brads 1.0 season .. Only got a 2n1

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 am

Krisily (Charlie's F2) has mentioned on Afterbuzz that she didn't get a 1-on-1 date that season until the FD where that's all there is. If you are talking about more recent seasons, I don't remember Wes getting a 1-on-1 date just special time during a group date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 am

Love_Me wrote:

The Bachelorette _ Zak W. Tries to Create a Moment

Deleted Scene

Whoa!  I wish that wasn't cut!  That was so cute!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 am

Jeepers wrote:Deanna of Brads 1.0 season .. Only got a 2n1

umngirl wrote:

Krisily (Charlie's F2) has mentioned on Afterbuzz that she didn't get a 1-on-1 date that season until the FD where that's all there is. If you are talking about more recent seasons, I don't remember Wes getting a 1-on-1 date just special time during a group date.

Thanks! So it is possible that he doesn't get to go on a 1-on-1 date. I thought we had screencaps that proved he did though? scratchno idea
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader