SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:They have been steadily building his edit each week. People may not be talking about him as a lead but they are talking about him! There is plenty of time to start developing the "love story". I think Zak is one of the guys that took Des by surprise and if she wouldn't have fallen for Brooks so early, he could have been a serious contender. She said she likes a guy with a good heart that also has an edge. That's Zak!

I agree that she seems to like a guy that would 'keep her on her toes' so to speak.  That's why she's always saying that Brooks bring out the best in her.  He must challenge her to try new things/see things she usually wouldn't.

I also agree that although I am seeing a building storyline for Zak, I don't know if I see it as being for the next lead.  I really do think it's for Bachelor Pad, because it won't be around until 2014.  They have to keep people knowing who he is by the time it comes.

I get what you and some others are saying about Bachelor Pad.  However, I don't think that just because Zak has a zany personality (and is being pegged as THAT guy who would be perfect for BP), that people should count him out as a possible contender for the next Bachelor.  I think that it is a possibilty, based on how much screen time that he as received and because of the edit that he has been given - so far.  

Most of the people who have appeared on BP are just "icky", crude and downright gross.  Many of those chosen to do BP are the drama queens and kings from previous seasons or those with questionable character or those who failed their psych tests, which the producers just love to exploit.  I just don't think that participating in BP is what Zak is striving for and will believe that until proven otherwise.  Even if he is not being considered for the lead role as the TB, it has still been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that appearing on BP is not a good career choice for anyone who wants to be taken seriously!!!

ITA. why do they bother to show him being a religious (mountain scene), thoughtful (journal for Des) and has some depth for a merely `eww` BP show?...

Beeleever wrote:They have been steadily building his edit each week. People may not be talking about him as a lead but they are talking about him! There is plenty of time to start developing the "love story". I think Zak is one of the guys that took Des by surprise and if she wouldn't have fallen for Brooks so early, he could have been a serious contender. She said she likes a guy with a good heart that also has an edge. That's Zak!

I agree with Bee as well. I definitely see they build this storyline specifically for him as next lead.

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by marriedtoabaritone Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:59 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:just to put things into perspective he really does leave in the middle of nowhere...;)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just looked up Mico, and it's only about 20 minutes from the fastest growing area of San Antonio. Just a little bit out from the 'burbs, honestly.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:43 am

I thought Zak lived in the DFW area now?

ETA: Maybe, I am thinking of someone else. giggling
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:46 am

Zak is awesome, he's the type of man who gets better and better looking as you fall for him. :) I like him more every week.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 am

@realzakwaddell: Looking forward to tomorrow. #cava #barcelona #datenight #sparkling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:52 am

Me too, Zak! Me too! giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:03 am

ZevirahWolf wrote:@realzakwaddell: Looking forward to tomorrow. #cava #barcelona #datenight #sparkling

He has great eyes.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:40 am

Longhornfan wrote:
atem wrote:

I agree that she seems to like a guy that would 'keep her on her toes' so to speak.  That's why she's always saying that Brooks bring out the best in her.  He must challenge her to try new things/see things she usually wouldn't.

I also agree that although I am seeing a building storyline for Zak, I don't know if I see it as being for the next lead.  I really do think it's for Bachelor Pad, because it won't be around until 2014.  They have to keep people knowing who he is by the time it comes.

I get what you and some others are saying about Bachelor Pad.  However, I don't think that just because Zak has a zany personality (and is being pegged as THAT guy who would be perfect for BP), that people should count him out as a possible contender for the next Bachelor.  I think that it is a possibilty, based on how much screen time that he as received and because of the edit that he has been given - so far.  

Most of the people who have appeared on BP are just "icky", crude and downright gross.  Many of those chosen to do BP are the drama queens and kings from previous seasons or those with questionable character or those who failed their psych tests, which the producers just love to exploit.  I just don't think that participating in BP is what Zak is striving for and will believe that until proven otherwise.  Even if he is not being considered for the lead role as the TB, it has still been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that appearing on BP is not a good career choice for anyone who wants to be taken seriously!!!

I don't know if I'd agree that it's not what Zak's striving for or why would he do the whole naked thing? It's not going to further your cause to find love or potentially be the Bachelor. I don't think BP would be such a bad thing for him to do if asked. There have been plenty of nice people on BP but it's the not so nice who everyone remembers because they're highlighted. Many have managed to come out with reputation unscathed and some romances have come out of it plus a couple of marriages (Peyton meeting Chris L came about because of the show).

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by b Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:14 pm

agentcurls wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:@realzakwaddell: Looking forward to tomorrow. #cava #barcelona #datenight #sparkling

He has great eyes.

Thanks for bringing that over! He has a certain charm that I like. Yes, I'm trying to forget the nude scene on his balcony. I'm looking forward to seeing their date!

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:10 pm

From his public FB page, titled 'Pirate Party.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Do you suppose the vases in the above photo were used as drinking glasses? Just made me curious...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Not sure if this photo has been posted before, but good grief, his mom is a cutie!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader