SELECT CONTENT

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Ok I may be hoping more and more that Zak is the next Bach. He may not be the best looking (not that he is ugly just not as hot IMHO as Drew) but I love his personality. I think he could do a great job of carrying the show.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 pm

I'm thinking the same way Tiggerlgh. Also, that it may very well be Zak who is BSG because he returned and Des sent him away again, all to give him more public support as next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Any woman who would turn down this smart, funny, cute, romantic guy for a pretty boy is totally beyond me.  Bring on Zac!   :yes:

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:56 pm

albean99 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:They have been steadily building his edit each week. People may not be talking about him as a lead but they are talking about him! There is plenty of time to start developing the "love story". I think Zak is one of the guys that took Des by surprise and if she wouldn't have fallen for Brooks so early, he could have been a serious contender. She said she likes a guy with a good heart that also has an edge. That's Zak!

I agree that she seems to like a guy that would 'keep her on her toes' so to speak.  That's why she's always saying that Brooks bring out the best in her.  He must challenge her to try new things/see things she usually wouldn't.

I also agree that although I am seeing a building storyline for Zak, I don't know if I see it as being for the next lead.  I really do think it's for Bachelor Pad, because it won't be around until 2014.  They have to keep people knowing who he is by the time it comes.

I get what you and some others are saying about Bachelor Pad.  However, I don't think that just because Zak has a zany personality (and is being pegged as THAT guy who would be perfect for BP), that people should count him out as a possible contender for the next Bachelor.  I think that it is a possibilty, based on how much screen time that he as received and because of the edit that he has been given - so far.  

Most of the people who have appeared on BP are just "icky", crude and downright gross.  Many of those chosen to do BP are the drama queens and kings from previous seasons or those with questionable character or those who failed their psych tests, which the producers just love to exploit.  I just don't think that participating in BP is what Zak is striving for and will believe that until proven otherwise.  Even if he is not being considered for the lead role as the TB, it has still been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that appearing on BP is not a good career choice for anyone who wants to be taken seriously!!!

I don't know if I'd agree that it's not what Zak's striving for or why would he do the whole naked thing? It's not going to further your cause to find love or potentially be the Bachelor. I don't think BP would be such a bad thing for him to do if asked. There have been plenty of nice people on BP but it's the not so nice who everyone remembers because they're highlighted. Many have managed to come out with reputation unscathed and some romances have come out of it plus a couple of marriages (Peyton meeting Chris L came about because of the show).

Call me crazy, but I just don't think that Zak did his intro piece in the buff so that he would be considered for a spot on the next Bachelor Pad. I have nothing to back this up, since I don't know him personally. However, I still think that anyone who goes on BP has more to lose than they have to gain. Because you are absolutely right. I don't remember the nice people who were on BP, and that is sort of the point that I was trying to make.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
atem wrote:
Beeleever wrote:They have been steadily building his edit each week. People may not be talking about him as a lead but they are talking about him! There is plenty of time to start developing the "love story". I think Zak is one of the guys that took Des by surprise and if she wouldn't have fallen for Brooks so early, he could have been a serious contender. She said she likes a guy with a good heart that also has an edge. That's Zak!

I agree that she seems to like a guy that would 'keep her on her toes' so to speak.  That's why she's always saying that Brooks bring out the best in her.  He must challenge her to try new things/see things she usually wouldn't.

I also agree that although I am seeing a building storyline for Zak, I don't know if I see it as being for the next lead.  I really do think it's for Bachelor Pad, because it won't be around until 2014.  They have to keep people knowing who he is by the time it comes.

I get what you and some others are saying about Bachelor Pad.  However, I don't think that just because Zak has a zany personality (and is being pegged as THAT guy who would be perfect for BP), that people should count him out as a possible contender for the next Bachelor.  I think that it is a possibilty, based on how much screen time that he as received and because of the edit that he has been given - so far.  

Most of the people who have appeared on BP are just "icky", crude and downright gross.  Many of those chosen to do BP are the drama queens and kings from previous seasons or those with questionable character or those who failed their psych tests, which the producers just love to exploit.  I just don't think that participating in BP is what Zak is striving for and will believe that until proven otherwise.  Even if he is not being considered for the lead role as the TB, it has still been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that appearing on BP is not a good career choice for anyone who wants to be taken seriously!!!

I don't know if I'd agree that it's not what Zak's striving for or why would he do the whole naked thing? It's not going to further your cause to find love or potentially be the Bachelor. I don't think BP would be such a bad thing for him to do if asked. There have been plenty of nice people on BP but it's the not so nice who everyone remembers because they're highlighted. Many have managed to come out with reputation unscathed and some romances have come out of it plus a couple of marriages (Peyton meeting Chris L came about because of the show).

Call me crazy, but I just don't think that Zak did his intro piece in the buff so that he would be considered for a spot on the next Bachelor Pad.  I have nothing to back this up, since I don't know him personally.  However, I still think that anyone who goes on BP has more to lose than they have to gain.  Because you are absolutely right.  I don't remember the nice people who were on BP, and that is sort of the point that I was trying to make.

I don't know his intentions but it was ill advised to anyone wanting to be taken seriously. I'm not saying he should do BP at all, just that it's more likely he'd be offered it. I like Zak. I just don't see him as the lead.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:52 pm

I bet Zac did his intro piece durning HTD..and they knew he had the " nude model" date...JMO..and Zac being a fun lovin guy that he is..probably said why not...and he probably had speedos on.LOL
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:26 pm

Love_Me wrote:I thought Zak lived in the DFW area now?

ETA: Maybe, I am thinking of someone else. giggling

His parents live in Ft Worth now(They used to live in Dallas)
He still lives near San Antonio, though(AIP HQ is located in SA)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Things I like at the store... #samsclub #brothers #mom #shopping by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Is this dude for real? :P 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:49 pm

rotfl rotfl 
that was cute

b

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Zak has become my favorite. Mainly because he's the only one who doesn't seem to thrive more on drama with the other guys than on his relationship with Des.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 am

beader wrote:Any woman who would turn down this smart, funny, cute, romantic guy for a pretty boy is totally beyond me.  Bring on Zac!   :yes:

Agree....everyone else bores me to tears. Zac is intelligent, sensitive and fun... and doesn't get involved in drama.yes yes yes 
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zak Waddell - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+56
etsluu
agentcurls
Newto
Tiggerlgh
beader