SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JessLenox Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:20 am

atem wrote:
JessLenox wrote:
atem wrote:
JessLenox wrote:I'm confused... Is the show airing on the 20th or the 27th?

It was going to air on the 20th for 1 hr and now it will be on the 27th for 2hrs.

Officially now? Dang, we'll need to re-schedule our party here, then! Rolling Eyes

Yup. sophie finally got confirmation from Robert Mills (one of the producers) on twitter.

Thank you, atem! Smiley

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:51 am

california90 wrote:
floridalove wrote:
california90 wrote:even kasey's friends think he's mr america, laugh out loud.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (scroll to the screencap of RS's tweet)

#givehimthewholerosegarden
rotfl

Can't wait to watch that episode! Hugesmile

I can't wait to figure out what his "talent" was.. lmao.

Me too! Talk about a funny episode! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:44 am

Brill wrote:
california90 wrote:even kasey's friends think he's mr america, laugh out loud.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (scroll to the screencap of RS's tweet)

#givehimthewholerosegarden
rotfl

They do sound pretty positive he will the F1. Time will tell.....

Even the Instagram post from his sister, she hashtagged #excitedforhim . I wonder if his family and friends watched Sean's season and knew he would "click" with Desiree. We will only know with time though. You're right Brill.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:50 am

I think they're just being light-hearted about it and kinda joking/having fun about him winning a "Mr America" pageant on the bachelorette (I mean come on..if I were his friend, I'd for sure think he'd be a top contender considering how good looking he is LOL). But yes, time will tell.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:55 am

california90 wrote:I think they're just being light-hearted about it and kinda joking/having fun about him winning a "Mr America" pageant on the bachelorette (I mean come on..if I were his friend, I'd for sure think he'd be a top contender considering how good looking he is LOL). But yes, time will tell.

Whoo yes! But, if he actually does get the Final Rose wow they've predicted something right.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:57 am

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:I think they're just being light-hearted about it and kinda joking/having fun about him winning a "Mr America" pageant on the bachelorette (I mean come on..if I were his friend, I'd for sure think he'd be a top contender considering how good looking he is LOL). But yes, time will tell.

Whoo yes! But, if he actually does get the Final Rose wow they've predicted something right.

I think any of these guys' friends or family would all predict their guy as being F1 lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:10 am

california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I think any of these guys' friends or family would all predict their guy as being F1 lol.

That's kind of the sad part of the show. When she sends guys home every week, people supporting them get their hopes crushed. This is also the purpose of having multiple favorites, so you won't be too bummed out when one of them gets the boot.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:17 am

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

That's kind of the sad part of the show. When she sends guys home every week, people supporting them get their hopes crushed. This is also the purpose of having multiple favorites, so you won't be too bummed out when one of them gets the boot.

Yeah.. thats how I feel.. especially if its the sisters who signed them up for the show! I think those people want it to really work out and hope their brothers find love. And it must be hard especially if they're the "good/genuine" ones who probably deserve to find their true F1.

And for our sake, having multiple favorites is a good thing. If Kasey and Brooks are in at least F3, maybe F4.. I think I don't wanna know who goes home because they're seriously my favorites.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:58 am

DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

It's also the purpose of getting spoilers! Des was my favorite last season, and I was glad I knew ahead of time that she didn't make it as far as I'd hoped. We should all remember too, that the person who is F1 is the one who the lead determined is best for them - not who we think is the best.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Milan301 wrote:I have someone sleuthing for me at the hotel in Barcelona...I'll let you know if we get any pics. I have confirmed they are at the Melia-Sitges though (as previously stated). High clap

:WAVEY: Hi, Milan! Is your friend able to visit the hotel today?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
DesFever wrote:
california90 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I think any of these guys' friends or family would all predict their guy as being F1 laugh out loud.

It's also the purpose of getting spoilers! Des was my favorite last season, and I was glad I knew ahead of time that she didn't make it as far as I'd hoped. We should all remember too, that the person who is F1 is the one who the lead determined is best for them - not who we think is the best.

Even though I knew the spoilers beforehand, I was still extremely sad when Desiree left! But, at the same time glad because I wanted her so badly to become the bachelorette. :Smiley:
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:22 pm

Hey guys.....I believe Kasey has been sent home recently. All I can say.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran